Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem Solver For Hire: Psychonaut

Placeholder 010

P
I'm jumping back into RP with a character about as different from my past ones as I could think of.

Psychonaut's a weird character that spends his days scratching out an existence in Coruscant's undercity, but his services can be hired from anyone across the galaxy so long as he decides he has no qualms with the job.

He's a good foil for character development, as well as serving as a supporting character to other storylines. He can be used for mercenary work, conversation on philosophy, party binges, introspective psychedelic trips, the fencing of underworld goods, information gathering, and a number of other legal and illicit activities.

He has been designed to function much like a companion character in an RPG. He will follow whomever earns his loyalty, will question them on their decision, be molded by their choices and influence, and can certainly leave your 'party' should you choose to take actions that go against his values and moral code. He would be classified as somewhere between chaotic good and chaotic neutral on the alignment scale.

I intend for him to serve as something a blank slate that will evolve through the interactions of those he chooses to work with and follow. I'm open to putting him with any character in any scenario: i just can't promise Psychonaut will be.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Psychonaut"]

I have a big problem that needs solving...

*points to the Sith fleet blockading her planet and occupying it.*

Placeholder 010

P
[member="Lady Kay"] - If you're wanting Psychonaut's help, just set up the meeting and we can discuss terms, though I can't promise he can accomplish much more than under the table jobs for Kay.

[member="Pylon Zerga"] - PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom