Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Probably Not the Right Place, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put in a request for @[member="Feeto Chivaro"] be given admin powers over this faction, so there's at least some administration on an OOC level. Barring that, I could always get the Confeds to put him in charge ICly.

@[member="Noah Corek"] appears that way...quite pathetic if you ask me...especially since this is HK's faction so highly doubt the feds have anyway to appoint anybody as leadership.

The Guild is heavily subsidized and protected by the Confederacy. So, yes, they have a degree of authority over the faction when there is a distinct absence of leadership. IC leadership isn't my primary intention, though. I just want to keep the place running. Whether that ends up happening through OOC or IC channels is another thing entirely.

And no, it's not promoting myself. You also have a post to reply to in the invasion, Corek.

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu
@[member="Popo"] @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] @[member="Hannibal Oryen"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Noah Corek"]
Alright, you snakes in the grass, I'm back, Ven, get back from the Dark Side you silly you.

And I'm sorry for not leaving anybody in command when I was gone, the thing was when I was still on Guild had barely any activity I was sure it was dead.

But anyway! Popo, would you still like to arrange that meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom