Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Privateer for Hire

Zofia Marek

Master and Commander
Privateer character up for grabs. Mainly seeking a temp/renewing position and a set contract/Letter of Marque. Open for pretty much whatever, but would prefer Major Faction support. I can supply my own ship and crew as well, so no worries there.

Only three factions I am currently uninterested in writing for and that is the Galactic Republic (No real desire to write there) and the two Mandalorian factions because... Cathar privateer, Mandalorian genocide of the Cathar... doesn't make sense for the character lol

I was going to try to sell you on the idea of Hyperion Security...

Then I looked up your list of characters.

pascal-is-watching-you-o.gif

Rekali the Hutt

R
Zofia Marek said:
Cathar privateer, Mandalorian genocide of the Cathar... doesn't make sense for the character lol
4 thousands years ago and still salty I see.

Personally I'd like to hire you, if you're interested in the criminal side of things on the side of your major faction stuff. I'm bout to go to bed, but hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

Zofia Marek

Master and Commander
[member="Rekali the Hutt"]
You realize that you probably have my Skype lol just hit me up there, I think we're in at least one chat together :p Look for the other, bigger Hutt ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom