Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Private Tutor

KindPastAmericanrobin-max-1mb.gif

// KASHYYK, SILVER'S REST //
// Nida Perl Nida Perl //

It hadn't been particularly long since Jamie had first learned how to heal, the incident with Kiegan being the first time that she had actually been able to connect tissue together. The beginnings of a healer was the only good thing to come out of that whole situation, something Kiegan never seemed to get less joy out of knowing. According to him, almost dying was his life's greatest achievement.

"Told you, knew you'd become a great Jedi."

The bandages were the only thing that stopped her from smacking the smug grin off his face.

But still, deep down she was glad that she had learned how to heal. She'd be able to help Kiegan out in a more direct way, instead of just being a liability to her brother like she was against the pirates back then.
She still wasn't good enough to justify being there in the first place though.

That is why she decided to visit Nida Perl, the first friend that she made when she first arrived at the Silver Jedi temple. The Perl's were always a great comfort to Jamie, at least the ones she's met.

"Master Jedi, you in there?"

Her knuckles rapped against the door, a nickname from a more awkward age in Jamie's life.

Hopefully the Zeltron could help.

As a soft rapping came at the door of the healer’s break room, Nida lifted her head from the datapad. Truth was, the Zeltron wasn’t up to much at the moment, letting her mind unwind while reading an article about The Top Ten Summer Fashion Trends of Coruscant. She hadn’t meant to read it, but somehow passively ended up scrolling through the story.

Master Jedi? It took a few moments for Nida to register the voice, and another moment or two for her to realize that she was the ‘Master Jedi’ in question.

The door slid open to reveal Jamie Lysle Jamie Lysle , the familiar blonde being a welcome sight.

“Oh, Jamie.” Nida couldn’t help but smile, and move in to embrace her fellow Padawan. When they parted, she fixed the girl with a pleasantly contemplative look. “It’s been quite some time. How have you and Kiegan been? Is everything alright?”

It had dawned on her that they were in the Halls of Healing, after all.

Jamie was more than happy to quickly embrace her friend, the tight hug letting the Younger Lysle tell Nida Perl Nida Perl how much she missed her. The two, unfortunately, didn't have too many classes together, despite being in the same field of healing. The truth of the matter was that Jamie was simply far behind Nida when it came to both experience and skill in using the force.

That was part of the reason Jamie was here, aside from seeing her first friend.

"It's been too long Nida! Sorry, I haven't been around, studies have been tough. I have so much catching up to do..." A nervous chuckle escaped her lips as she pulled away from Nida, before returning the comforting smile to her friend. "Everything's fine I suppose. Kiegan's still healing up from our run-in with those pirates awhile back. Turns out that first time healing doesn't exactly put everything back the way it should be, so they needed to cut him up again and reset it."

A hand nervously brushed against the back of her head as she looked off to the side, feeling a bit awkward about immediately asking a favour of a friend she hadn't seen in a while.

"I actually was wondering if you could help me out with that... I'm not too good at healing right now. In fact, that was the first time I've ever managed to do it, and even then I couldn't do it properly." Hands wrung behind her back as her look became more pensive, honesty bringing discomfort along with it. "I just don't want to be a liability for Kiegan anymore, you know."

It was difficult for Jamie to be this open about her inadequacies. But something about the Perl's just made her feel better, Nida having significantly more calming energy than her sister at any rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom