Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Private thoughts of a Clone

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Omen slinked through the night, thinking about the Bryn, the blow-up with Aayla, and the announcement that the Grand Master had made earlier that day.

This is becoming a nightmare even worse than the ones I already have. The Bryn, a race of nearly unstoppable demon monsters is coming closer and closer to the capital. Then there is that blow-up I had with Aayla and while I get that it was no of my business to go into the details of her relationship, she never should have questioned what I've been trying to do on base. Even if that wasn't what she meant, she could have just asked me to stay out of it politely isn't of calling me out for something I have no control over...

The ARC wandered down the path some more, trying to stay out of sight of other Jedi and workers, only really wanting to be alone in his thoughts. He curled up in one of the dark corners of a building, not wanting to be found.

What is with that woman anyway, one minute she is perfectly fine, the next cold as Hoth. Maybe I'll talk to her later about it, I think we both need some time away from each other to cool off...

What was he forgetting? Hmm... Oh, that's right the announcement that had shaken the temple's occupants to their cores. He had seen that in Aalya, that women trained like the devil were right behind her and the clone guessed that he theoretically was. The announcement must have sent her into overdrive. Poor dala, she must not know how to relax, or at least he haven't seen her do anything near to the definition of relaxing. And then there was Kadan who risked his arm exercising and lost.

I thought the Jedi were supposed to be wise and yet here they are, fearing a boogyman that could attack at any time, and it is costing them. This focus on training is going to rip the Jedi apart from the inside out before the main battle with the Bryn even started. Granted the Bryn are a very real threat but they are sucking the life out of these people without much difficulty. Something must be done to take the initiative back, something directly to the Bryn that was covert and could send shockwaves across the galaxy. If only I knew what that was.

Maybe the clone would talk to someone about it in the morning but right now he needed sleep. As the Arc went on the path to his ship, he only could think about what surprise mission could be invented to halt the raging beast's charge. By the time he had drifted off into an uneasy slumber, he could only imagine what the Bryn had in store for them in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom