Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The yummy food was all well and good, but for the kids, the true light at the end of the tunnel was ice cream. So when Serena reminded Ashur of the prospect, he nearly dropped his second burger all over again. Thankfully, Inanna was ready this time, and caught it. They got their dessert, and a bit of extra play time, before everyone was finally ready to head home after a busy day...

The nightly routines were completed, and ended with the kids heading to bed. Cato was there with Inanna when the doors were shut, and stared back at her, "…What's up?" He asked, figuring something was on her mind.

Inanna reached for Cato’s hands, taking both of them in hers. “I’m happy,” she said, speaking softly so as not to disturb the kids. “I feel like I’m where I ought to be. I’ve felt that way for a while, but today really… solidified it.

She stepped closer to him, drawing his arms around her as her hands slid up over his shoulders. “I love you,” she whispered. Her lips were soft upon his cheek and silky against his mouth as she kissed him.

Cato couldn't help a cheeky comment in response to Inanna's realization, "Today solidified it, huh?" He smirked, "Better late than never."

I love you,

Cato's smirk turned more genuine, and he leaned in to meet her, "I love you, too." He kissed her softly, holding her close to him. After he pulled back, his playfulness returned, "Y'know, McYoda's is well and good, but… I think the lady of the hour deserves a much bigger reward for her achievements today, wouldn't you agree?"

Inanna shot him a little sidelong glare, but soon broke into a grin. If Cato ever failed to undercut an otherwise serious moment with a quip, she’d assume something was terribly wrong.

Besides, he could be sincere too. She was already guiding him toward their bedroom, soundlessly pushing the door open. “Much bigger,” she echoed, smirking. “Hmm, yes. I think I did mention something about that earlier.” Sitting on the edge of the bed, she leaned back on her elbows, long legs spreading wide and willing. “Could you help me remember?

Cato hummed in agreement, feeling himself swell with excitement, "That does sound familiar…" He followed her to the edge of the bed, stopping to gaze shamelessly at his loving and waiting wife, letting her do the same.

Force, he really was the luckiest man in the galaxy.

"I'll do my best." Cato stepped forward, took a commanding grip of her legs, and laid claim to Inanna for the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom