Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug Prius's bugs/missing features!

So i'm going to shamelessly rip off Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean here because he had a good idea and the amount of bugs/missing or removed features is rather annoying, so lets get this over with.

1. So for some reason, the search function is highly inconsistent. For example, if I use the sitewide search for my character Nicademus Blith Nicademus Blith I get this:
unknown.png
While when I use the by forum filtering, I get this:
unknown.png

These are clearly not the same thing and i'm kind of scratching my head.

2. This is more of an inconvenience due to missing features than a bug, but it is still frustrating. The old site had gravatar compatibility, the new site does not. I'm not sure if this is due to technical reasons or whatever but its still rather irritating.

3. Random formatting problems. There seems to be no consistency to them at all, but old threads either revert to BB code, are missing random formatting things, or just look awful. I'm not sure how it became this inconsistent, and I am scratching my head as to possible causes. It is completely independent of time period, method of thread creation, etc. It seems that it is less problematic when you used the site formatting tools rather than BB code, but this is by no means surefire.

I'll update this thread as I find more issues.

Please only list one or two bugs per thread, I won't be tracking updates to individual threads, and will be marking threads fixed as bug fixes are implemented.

As you find new bugs, create new threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom