Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Prison Break

Region: Mid Rim

"E
at up, your Highness," the guard said sarcastically as he tossed the container of food under the laser rays of the prison cell.

The container slid across the floor, stopping just short of where the Twi'lek prisoner was laying in her bed. She opened her eyes after a brief moment and pondered the metallic gray walls around her, one arm resting under her head.

"Oh, Kedeon. That joke is just as funny as the first time you told it....two years ago, and every day since," she responded sarcastically.

Outside of the cell, blocked off as it was by the laser beams, the human guard chuckled dryly. "And I'll tell it for as long as we're here."

Who knows how long that will be, Tayla thought to herself. Instead of engaging in any more conversation with Kedeon, she simply turned away on her other side and closed her eyes, the gray walls melting into clouds of black as she allowed sleep to return.

-------------------------------

It was some hours later when the guards let her out for her daily walk around the corridor. Even imprisoned on this forsaken hunk of metal, Tayla was still afforded some basic sentient rights. Dressed in the orange jumpsuit she had been fitted with since her imprisonment two years ago, she began walking slowly in the circular pathway of the containment block, the orange color of the outfit contrasting sharply against her green skin and red eyes.

Hands cuffed at both wrists in front of her, and flanked by a human guard on either side, Tayla pretended she was walking in some sun-filled meadow, maybe it was Naboo, and tried to forget what her life had become. After a few minutes of walking, the trio came around the corner to the prison's communication station, where Dessil, the head of security, was sitting reading the holo news on a pad.

Tayla's heart jumped a little. She had been waiting on Dessil to show up to work, because she knew he had always fancied her, and she had been devising a plan in her mind for days.
Seeing the opportunity now, she pounced on it.

"Boys, why don't you leave Dessil and I here alone for a moment? I'd like to talk to him," she said casually, not bothering to look at the two guards flanking her, but instead focusing her eyes on Dessil.

Dessil noticeably perked up a bit, sitting up straighter, with a look of surprise on his burly features.

"We don't take orders from you - anymore - Tayla. Come off it," Kedeon snapped.

There was a brief pause. "No, leave her," Dessil said, waving the other two away. "If she wants to talk, I can have a chat."

Tayla smiled and shrugged her shoulders, lifting her cuffed hands innocently.

"What can I really do, when you have me caged like an animal like this?" she asked with mock sweetness in her voice.

The other two guards grumbled for a bit, then looked at each other and slowly walked away down the corner, deciding it was best not to object to Dessil. When they had gone, Tayla turned back to her admirer and smiled again.

"Dessil.....you've always been so good to me," she quipped, tossing her lekku like hair over her shoulder with a flick of her neck. She walked slowly around the communication table, until she was sitting on his lap. Well, that was easier than she'd expected.

Dessil was now breathing harder, pulse racing, eyes widened. He seemed as if he could hardly believe his luck. "Uh...Tayla...you know you aren't allowed behind the desk," he managed to get out.

"Oh, Dessil...I know. But I've been watching you ever since we left Herdessa, and being here....alone in my cell....has been so lonely. Especially at night." She paused, looking into his eyes. "There's so many things we aren't allowed to do here, right? So many rules." She sighed.

Dessil nodded, adjusting the cap on his head. "Well, you know, there's protocol, there's rules for these sorts of.....things," he said, his voice lowering as he took in the sight of Tayla.

"I know, Dessil....but I've lost everything there is to lose. Why don't you say we....break the rules, just for a few minutes?" She looked into his eyes knowingly, grabbing one of his hands with hers.

Dessil seemed to be speechless at this point. "I.....I.....I'm not sure."

Now she became more assertive. "Go and find an empty cell.....I'll just, uh, need a moment to collect myself," she instructed.

He had another moment's hesitation, but his curiosity got the better of him. He stood up from the chair and rushed away down the corridor, his boots clacking against the floor in haste.

Tayla knew this was her opportunity. She would only have a few moments.

Hands moving as quickly as they were able to, bound as they were by restraints, she pulled up the messaging system on the communication portal of the main frame and typed out a hasty message.

"My name is Tayla Tundric. I am a prisoner aboard station R7-226. Release me from captivity, and I will ensure you are paid handsomely for your trouble. Queen's honor," she typed out. After a second thought, she added, "Please hurry, I don't have much time."

Satisfied with the message, she sent it out as a distress signal, knowing the nearest passing space vessels would pick it up. It was a fool's hope, but as long as the guards never knew she sent it out, it would be no harm, no foul. She had nothing left to lose.

Tags: Tayla Tundric Tayla Tundric

Cazzun sat by a table onboard his Nebulae class Corvette, nearby sat a Transmission scanner. The scanners watched multiple signals for any "interesting" transmissions.

He was playing a game of holochess when the scanner emitted a beeping noise. Cazzun stood and walked over to the scanner. Interesting, a distress signal. Hmmm.........I'll be paid well. I guess I'm not doing anything so I'll do it.

Cazzun went to the bridge and begun the hyperspace calculations. A moment later his ship jumped into hyperspace.

BogusMediocreCorydorascatfish-size_restricted.gif

While traveling through hyperspace he gathered a few weapons 3 blasters, a VibroSword, and 2 thermal detonators. He then sat and watched his ship soar through hyperspace.

A little bit later he dropped from hyperspace. He made it so that he would be right next to the prison. His ship was cruising towards the prison when over the ships comms. (Crackling)...you have entered...r...stricted area. Leave the area immediately or be destroyed. Cazzun didnt care and his ship came up upon the nearest airlock and the ship then docked to the prison.

Cazzun hurried to his ships airlock and pulled out his blaster rifle. He then opened the doors and he was faced by 3 guards.
Do you know where I can find Tayla Tundric? The guards opened fire. I'll take that as a no. Said Cazzun as he mowed down to guards.

Cazzun then hurried through the halls as alarms went off. He searched for the main prison prisoner control area. He then said to himself.
Couldn't you just be standing in front of the airlock when I arrived.

The sound of gunfire was enough to alert Tayla that her plan had worked.

As Dessil returned to her down the hall, she spun around and looked in the direction of the gunfire. Behind her Dessil drew his gun.

"Get him! Shoot him!" she cried as she jumped out of the way, rolling to hide in the wall.

Cazzun ran down the hall, guns blazing. He shot multiple guards near Tayla and then walked up to her. Please tell me you sent the transmission. What's your name? He said while shooting at more gaurds.

Tayla ducked for cover while talking to the newcomer.

"Yes, that was me! I'm Tayla. Thanks for coming."

She looked around for his ship.

"I'll be happy to give you more details - once we get outta here!"

Tayla Tundric Tayla Tundric

Come, quickly! He rushed through the halls blasting gaurds standing in the way. He soon got to the airlock that was now closed, the prison was in lockdown so the door was closed. Cazzun activated his comm. E-a4 do you copy? Open this door. He waited for a moment when then he saw a laser from the opposite side of the blast door penetrated the door.

After some cutting E-a4 was able to make a hole large enough for Cazzun and Tayla to get through.
Make yourself at home. Said Cazzun jokingly to Tayla as he made his way to the bridge.

Cazzun then sat on the pilot seat and detached his ship from the prison, he quickly calculated the jump and then entered hyperspace. Cazzun then let out a sigh and then he walked into the room that Tayla was in. So let's discuss payment.

Tayla complied with his request to make herself at home on his ship, dropping into the copilot's seat at the cockpit and waiting for him to walk in and sit in the pilot chair after making the jump.

She appraised this human male and his droid with a new interest.

"Of course, let me just look here...." She picked up his holopad sitting at the front and her fingers were busy tapping in information.

"Before I was arrested I shifted around quite a few credits, put them in a separate account no one knew about."

She tapped again in a satisfied way after getting his name - Cazzun Xataar and transferred the money.

"There you are, my new friend Cazzun. 80,000 credits for your bravery. I owe you more than that, truly. I owe you my life."

Why thank you. Cazzun now leaned back in his seat, looking out them cockpit window. So where to? I dont think you want to stay in Confederate space, if you were a high security prisoner then they will probably look for you. Cazzun then looked at Tayla wondering why Tayla was in that prison.

Tayla leaned forward in her seat, resting on her elbows on the dashboard of the ship controls and hiding her face in her hands in a weary manner, silent for a moment. What to tell him?

She decided honesty was the best policy, at this point.

"Honestly, I don't know what the next step is. I know I need to change out of these orange prison clothes, take a bath. Pick a new wardrobe." She laughed bitterly, quietly. "I still can't believe you picked up my signal."

She leaned back into the seat and crossed her arms, looking sideways at her human counterpart.

"You could drop me off at the nearest trade station, I suppose. Until I figure out the next move."

Last edited:
Tayla nodded slowly at his response. Initially, she wanted to ask him what had happened to result in the death of his entire crew, but thought better of it. The less she knew, generally, the less complicated things were.

"Excuse me," she said, lowering her eyes and rising from the co-pilot's chair. Walking to the back of the ship, she dug around in the old chest he was talking about and sifted through the collection of gray and black clothing options.

Finally settling on a gray jumpsuit, black boots and a black poncho that fell over the front, she walked further back to the bathroom in the back of the ship and went about washing up. When all of that was done, she spent some time wandering around the back, looking around.

Her eyes lingered over a holo image of Cazzun and his crew in a group photo.

Last edited:

Cazzun sat on the pilots seat when he heard a beep signaling they had arrived. The ship now dropped out of hyperspace over Iskalon and approached a station orbiting the great blue planet.

He then stood and walked into the room where Tayla was and then he noticed her looking at the hologram. We are almost there. He then went back to the cockpit and then docked the ship on the station. He then walked back into the room where Tayla stood. So I guess this is goodbye.

Tayla turned around at the sound of his voice and gave him a squeeze on the arm with her hand, nodding.

"I guess this is goodbye. Thanks again."

She took a deep breath as the ship docked and he lowered the boarding ramp.

Time to look around and start devising a plan.

Cazzun watched as Tayla walked down the ramp and out of view. E-a4 watch the ship, I need a drink.

Cazzun walked the halls till he came to a small tavern that was moderately busy. He then sat down at the bar and put down a few credits. Surprise me. He then noticed a sign on the back of the bar that made him think. He then said to the man working. I saw your sign, is there any bounties on recent escapees.

Tayla wandered around the huge trading station, blending quietly in with the crowd and taking in the sight of various shops and vendors.

After a few minutes she decided on a food place. After ordering and paying for her food, she sat down at a table, alone, and began eating. It was surreal to be eating actual appetizing food while surrounded by other sentients.

We got a bounty that just came in. It was a prison escapees, there are about 26 escapees. The prison will pay 5-15k for em. Said the bartender. Cazzun thought for a moment. Thanks for the drink. Cazzun then walked out of the bar and then he activated his comlink. E-a4 I need you to do something. Find and capture the subject Tayla Tundric. And do it discreetly please. Cazzun then headed to a ship salesman on the higher levels.

Once he arrived at the shop and asked the salesman.
I would like to rent a ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom