Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Principality of Zakuul - The Phoenix Awakens

Atia Theanor

A
Hello all,

I am looking for people interested to find a way together for some patrician themed group with the background and idea of Zakuul as origin of culture and inspiration.

Here is my current idea of what we can start with. This is what came up to my mind, not fixed or limited to! :)

• Patrician: military, industry, technology owning/performing elite, noble houses sitting on wealth and influence
  • Military: remnants of First Order military, remnants of Eternal Empire military, Skytroopers, new/fresh own military
  • The Force: Knights of Zakuul, Scions of Zakuul, former Knights of Ren/First Imperial Knights, former Wardens of the Shroud
  • Intelligence/Security: agents, spies, assassins, Overwatch, Commandos
  • Religion: Old Gods of Zakuul priests/fanatics? It's an idea, if people are interested, let's go

Gimme a message here or on Discord (Vespasian the Elder#5463) and we can get going!

Principality of Zakuul - Welcome Thread
Discord invite
f04f315f02f8666437a2e63bd9683a6c5348b65b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom