Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pretty in Pink (PM to Join)

Briar Thorn

Life is a game, so why not enjoy yourself?
tumblr_n6ltn3c9fh1qflgwpo4_500.jpg

Nar Shadaa, a planet of scum, criminals, gangsters, slavers, and other immoral types. It was just the kind of place that might have something interesting to offer a bored soul. Briar had obtained travel to the planet for just this reason. He had gotten himself into a series of dull weeks with nothing to do, and he was burning with a desire for a change of pace. He sought to relieve himself of the tediousness when he boarded the shuttle, and could tell he had found just that as he stepped off. The planet was much the same as it always had been. Prostitutes working the street corners, addicts begging from those who passed by, and scum extorting the weak openly in public. Eventually these scenes would lose their interest to Briar, but for now it was a joy to see it ll happening. He walked around aimlessly for some time before he saw the sign for a club, It gave off a certain impression of what it would look like inside, but he wanted to find out for sure if it was so he went inside of it.

star-command-concept-art-2.jpg
Briar saw what he had expected to find within. It was a higher class strip club with slave girls of the best quality. They served customers, they danced upon the poles, and some even lead drunken fools off to private rooms in the back. A den of debauchery and decadence, just where he wished to be right now. He smiled as he took it in for a moment then meandered over to an empty table. As he sat down, a serving girl came over to him. He ordered the house specialty from her with a smile. He had no idea what the drink might be, but that just meant half the fun would be finding out and the other half would be getting to drink it. He pulled out a pair of metal coins from inside of his pocket as he waited for his drink. He began to twirl them around his hand using his fingers as he idly began to watch the dancers. He was starting to feel a little bored once more, which was a shame. He just got to the place after all. Hopefully something would catch his attention soon, or he might have to find a way to distract himself on his own.

[member="Tulahi'rani"]

increllable

Death is better than bondage.
Everything that night seemed to be going against Tulahi'rani's luck. It was a night where she was, luckily, not dancing, but simply serving and entertaining. However unlikely it may seem, to be a dancer and to serve drinks are of equal difficulty in such an establishment. The girls kept in slavery there dealt with the same sleazy type whether they were up on stage or on the floor. Now, begrudgingly in the arms of a smelly Aqualish feigning attraction, Tula brought a cup of alcohol to his mouth to let it drink, giggling unnecessarily. This was all a show, and Tula was a formidable actress. Whenever she had the chance or a second when the Aqualish wasn't looking at her, she'd go back to frowning. After years of handling this experience, fooling others - and at times, even herself - had become a second nature for the Twi'lek.

Tula was scantily dressed like all of the other girls were. The white satin night gown clung to her curves graciously as she walked, complemented by white ribbons wrapped around her lekku and a simple white ribbon around her neck. The gown was low-cut, giving those who wanted to look a generous view of her chest, and short enough to cover the assets that needed to be. Tula recently discovered that her legs, long and lithe, were her best charm point. This fact was confirmed by the Aqualish who currently slid his hand higher and higher up her leg.

"I will get us a few more drinks, hmm?" Tula said, drawing closer to the creature with semi-lidded eyes. Her hand made shapes on his chest, expertly feeling him up enough to keep his attention. She smiled teasingly. "You stay here, don't move." The Twi'lek slid out from under the Aqualish's arm, receiving a quick slap to the ass and a laugh from him as she walked away. The smile was immediately wiped off her face. If she had human ears, steam would be blowing out of them. She made her way to the bar that was, thankfully, far away from that table. She'd won herself a few minutes of freedom.

[member="Briar Thorn"]

Briar Thorn

The dancers this night were not making it interesting. They were doing the same old moves that were obviously putting their feminine goods on display and leaving little to mystery. What was with the typical drunken customers and not likely an entertaining show where the girls enjoyed themselves and didn't have to keep repeating the same dance steps over and over and over again? It was tedious for everyone involved, and became dull after awhile. You could only see bare skin for so long before it lost its appeal, and these dancing girls had sadly lost their appeal to Briar within minutes of him entering the place. And to make matters worse, his drink had never arrived.

Briar had begun to watch the people at the other tables in an attempt to find some entertainment. It was almost the exact same pattern at every table besides his own. A poor serving girl in a dress as lacking in mysteriousness display as the dancers' steps being felt up by a drunken slob who could never get a woman of their caliber without the aid of alcohol and work place duties. One of the girls did catch his interest though as he scanned the room. A pink skinned Twi'lek woman was having a particularly rough time with a handsy brute. Her skin color was rare for those of her race and she was doing a marvelous job of acting like she was attracted to the man. She would do to relieve some of his boredom.

Briar idly reached his arm out to stop the pink skinned beauty on her way to the bar. He gently brushed her skin with his finger tips as he smiled to her. He said in a relaxed yet interested tone, " Darling, would you mind getting me my drink? I ordered it when I came in, but it seems the one getting it for me has disappeared. If you could do that for me, you would be such a dear." He kept his hand resting lightly on her arm as he continued to smile up to her. She was not trapped in any way by him, yet she would need to move his hand if she wanted to move on. How would she react? Would she get him his drink or would she be loyal to her groper who was blatantly staring as he behind since she left until this very moment? Choices, choices, choices.

[member="Tulahi'rani"]

increllable

As she strut away from her table, Tula took a moment to remember how much she hated it here and what her life had come to. Before she was sold into the life of slavery, she had lived a fairly normal life. It was a bit dull, yes, but she much preferred it over this. The Twi'lek allowed her gaze to fall to the floor, her shoulders sagging a minuscule amount. She wondered if she would ever get out. She had heard stories of people who managed to escape slavery, but their outcome was usually turned to prostitution or thievery. The latter didn't sound too bad, but Tulahi'rani didn't see herself capable of doing either of the two options. Years ago, she had tried running away, but seeing as how she was still here in this dump of desperation, it didn't really work out.

On her trek to the bar, Tula was brought out of her thoughts as a hand brushed against her arm. Inwardly, she sighed and fought the urge to roll her eyes, thinking it was the Aqualish being impatient. Couldn't she get one moment to take a breath? She plastered another sweet smile on her face and turned, expecting to see the brute creature, but was met with the gentler face of a human male. It caught her by surprise, shown on her face by the way her amber eyes widened slightly, the smile on her face faltering. Her pink cheeks flushed a little when he called her darling.

Hearing his dilemma, Tula glanced back at the Aqualish briefly before focusing all her attention at him, smiling again in a more relaxed fashion. She had spent a damned good portion of her night spent under his arm resisting tears of disgust at his stench, she deserved a few minutes away. He could, and would, wait.

"I would be happy to. Tell me what you desire and I will get it for you." she said, looking at him with amber eyes lined heavily with black. Tula paid no mind to his lingering hand, far too used to having a strangers touch upon her bare skin. "Disappearing service-girls are common in a place like this, I am afraid."

[member="Briar Thorn"]

Briar Thorn

The pink skinned beauty seemed to be relieved he had asked her for help. That was good, very good in fact. The lovely woman was going to respond to him and ignore the big brute for awhile. Who knew how things would unravel because of it, but hopefully in an entertaining way. Briar didn't remove his hand from her arm as he smiled at her. He said to her in the same tone as he had earlier, " And what would you do if I said what I desire is your lovely company for however long you deem me worthy of it Darling? Might I be able to get just that?" He slide his hand down her arm to her finger and pulled them up to his lips. He kissed the back of her hand softly before lowering it away slowly. He added after he did, " And if it might not be too much, I would also like to try the house specialty drink and whatever you might enjoy most."

Briar just smiled to her as he waited for her to reply. He was enjoying himself greatly right now. He could feel great things were going to come of this evening already. He didn't know what that might be however, but that is also what made it fun. The unknown always was interesting and could never bore him. He had to admit he had some hopes of how this would end, but he dared not mention them. Speaking of the outcomes you wanted always seemed to make them flutter away on the wind. Best to hold onto them tight and pray they unfolded how he wished. Until then though, he just held the pink twi'lek woman's hand in his own as he gazed into her eyes and smiled.

[member="Tulahi'rani"]

increllable

The Twi'lek watched on as he gingerly took her hand in his and pressed his lips to her skin. The gentleness of this human man was a breath of fresh air and a nice break from the rough man-handling others in the establishment. Tula had never been treated this genuinely by a patron before. She could only wonder what such a well-mannered person was doing in a place like this. Just what was he up to?, she thought, amused. Nar Shadaa wasn't a place that had room for etiquette. He seemed so out of place, yet so nonchalant. On top of that, he was smooth.

Really smooth.

"A mouth like that could get you into a lot of trouble, I guarantee it." She said teasingly, looking at him through her long lashes. She blinked with exaggerated slowness. "Or has it already?"

Thanks to this man, Tula's night had taken a turn for the better. She didn't expect much, but in a life where she got almost nothing in return, she learned to cherish all the good things she received, no matter how short-lived they were. This man was saying things that made something deep within her stir girlishly. It was nice to hear something new for a change rather than the usual lewd one-liners she heard often. Tula made a point in forgetting about the abandoned Aqualish. The pink Twi'lek took a step closer to the human so her chest nearly touched his, her head tilting up slightly to look up at him. A vexing smile formed on her red lips as she peered at him with golden eyes.

"But, since you asked so nicely... I might be able to stay with you a couple minutes." There was a pause before the finally Twi'lek let out light laughter, taking a step back away from the man and continuing once again on her journey to the bar with a different order in mind. As she walked, she made a point to sway her hips just a tiny bit more. Tula played with her fingers and thought of how her hand felt when the man kissed her soft skin there.

[member="Briar Thorn"]

Briar Thorn

The golden eyes staring back into his own were enchanting to say the least. Her words along with her actions promised some genuine entertainment void of the dull repetition that the ladies of this place were forces to survive on as well. All of this was playing out in a marvelous fashion for Briar. He just continued to smile at her as he kept his mountain spring blue eyes trained on her own. There was more than enough time for him to gaze upon her lushious figure later. What was important right now was getting the game going strong, and from her opening lines it seemed her had done just that.

Briar smirked to her ever so impishly as she spoke the first words of hers. He said to her in the same tone he had been using through out his entire conversation with her so far, " I thrive on trouble my dear, especially when it involves as lovely a figure as yourself. My question is if you are fine with a little trouble of your own?" He began to gently rub her fingers with his own as he continued to gaze into the radiance of her eyes. As she pressed herself close to him, he knew that things would definitely be interesting tonight for him. He was pleased that he had picked her for the evening instead of one of the other serving girls who were not doing half as good a job of catching his attention as she was right now. And all without saying a single word either.

Briar just smiled to her as she consented to spending some time with him. The game was now in full swing it seemed. He held onto her hand lightly as she began to walk away and just let his arm be pulled by her. When his arm ran out of length to it, he let his fingers slide softly across her own until he was no longer holding them. He watched her sway her hips as she swaggered over to the counter to get their drinks. He noticed her toying with the hand he had just been holding, and it caused an impish grin to form on his face. The game was indeed in full swing and it was shaping up to be a most enjoyable one at that. He pulled out a coin from his pocket and began to twirl it around his fingers. He did so not out of boredom as he usually did, but out of excitement at the thoughts of what may yet to come from the evening.

[member="Tulahi'rani"]

increllable

It had come to Tulahi'rani's attention that she had allowed a troublemaker within her midst. Granted, her lifestyle surrounded her abundantly with the mischievous type, but this human was different. Thrived off trouble, he said? Now that caught her attention. The slave girl found herself smiling discreetly, the right corner of her mouth curving upwards dominantly. What an interesting person, she thought to herself. Not only was he quick-witted and silver-tongued, but now he was also daring and seemed to treat everything as if it was a game. He was tough to read. An interesting night this would be, indeed.

Tula leaned against the bar counter using her forearms, waiting to catch the bartenders attention. She managed to flag one of them down, another fellow Twi'lek she knew, and placed her orders. She didn't bother with the Aqualish's need for another bottle of alcohol. As far as she was concerned, he didn't exist anymore. Hopefully the Aqualish had either found someone else or forgot about her. Her time, she decided, would now be dedicated to this new mystery human. As she waited, she did her best to try and figure him out. Tula often did this to anyone who requested her precious time. Most of the time she found them predictable and just the same as everyone before. With this knowledge, the Twi'lek used the same techniques, routine, lines, and moves to keep their attention on her. It was easy for her to wrap them around her finger. It had become quite mundane and boring, not that she even wanted to be in this situation in the first place.

A shout of her name caught her by surprise, yanking her out of her thought process. Two drinks plus their bottles were placed in front of her on a tray by the bartender.

"That's the most deep in thought I've ever seen you. Is anything wrong?" the bartender asked, concern showing on her face. Tula shook her head and gingerly took the tray into her hands, a skill that she had mastered over the years. She balanced it on one hand, holding the silver tray at shoulder length.

"I am just trying to solve a mystery." she said quizzically, flashing a smile to the bartender and turned to leave, taking the drinks with her. Tula made her way back, peering past the table that was her destination back to where she previously sat. She was still the object of the Aqualish's gaze. A shock of boldness rose up from Tula's feet into her chest, and she went into action.

She met the Aqualish's gaze, giving her the signature seductive look each girl in here wore. Tula firmly held his gaze, a smirk toying on her lips, keeping him in a trance just for a short while before she blinked slowly and sat down with a human. She was feeling an extra boost of courage tonight. The Twi'lek took the drinks off the tray and set them down on the table.

"As you requested. I hope it is to your satisfaction."

[member="Briar Thorn"]

Briar Thorn

The coin spun around Briar's fingers as he watched those delicious hips of her's being pushing out as she leaned against the bar. Tonight was turning into an enjoyable evening already, but the problem would be if it would continue to be. Boredom was a disease. It built up slowly over time, weakening interest until it was no longer able to withstand the assault of tediousness. Patterns always began to develop and when it was noticed, things became very predictable. And predictable was the exact opposite of what Briar found to be entertaining. He wanted the unknown, the unusual. His life on Dantooine had been that way. Every day was the same, with the same people and same goals. A pattern revolving around the seasons, around the weather, around the mundane. He was bored then, and he would be even more so now if he ever went back to it. But he hadn't gone back to it, not after he had discovered his gift with the force. It sparked something within him the day he left his home, and he was not willing to give it up.

Briar was also not willing to give up his gaze on the tender, pink sight at the bar still. It seemed she had become lost in thought as her fellow twi'lek tried to pull her out of it so she could take the drinks he had ordered. What could she be thinking about? Perhaps she was becoming aware of the little game they were in right now? He was certainly aware of it, very aware of it. She was eventually roused from her thoughts and on her way back. As she sauntered on over, he noticed her gaze was on something else. He discreetly followed her eyes to see the brute she had just been with. He seemed to be thinking she would be coming back to him, and she even gave him a look that reassured his desire. But then instead of returning home to his crushing embrace, she sat across from Briar. This action got a smile from him. She had made things interesting. Bravo for her.

Briar idly took his drink as she set it before him. He said as he turned the coin into his palm and closed his hand, " Satisfied? Oh I most certainly am, because the loveliest sight on Nar Shadaa decided to grace me with her presence." He smiled to her as he took a drink from his glass. He set his glass down and then pushed the other drink closer to her with two of his fingers. He added as he did, " Why don't you join me in a drink? I certainly would consider myself the luckiest man alive to be able to keep company with you for awhile." He just kept smiling to her as he waited to see what happened. He was a flutter with excitement at the thought of how things would progress from here.

[member="Tulahi'rani"]

increllable

Tula threaded her dainty fingers together and rested her chin upon them, propping her head up. Under the table, her legs were crossed, the upper leg gently bouncing up and down in anticipation. There were about a million ways this night could end. She wondered which ending the two would get. Would they end up friends? Would they part ways and never speak again? The woman lightly flicked one of her lekku over her shoulder, showing off her defined collarbone. Her human friend was once again flattering her, leaving her to coyly break their eye contact with a quiet laugh. He was non-stop with the compliments, it was nearly enough to embarrass her. In the best way.

"Careful. You do not want to use up all your lines so early, else I get bored later. You have caught my interest, now it is up to you whether you keep it or not." The Twi'lek mused with a melodic laugh, accepting the drink that was offered her way. She eyed the reddish-brown liquid and swirled it around the glass for a moment, taking a moment to simply think. She raised the glass, toasting - half-jokingly - to their health. For herself, she silently toasted to freedom. The glass was brought to her plump, red-stained lips and the alcohol was taken down easily, a familiar burning-hum sensation moving down her throat and warming up her belly. She felt herself unwinding nerve by nerve.

"I am warning you, I do bore quickly." Tula said, leaning more against the table, as if challenging him. Her arms were loosely crossed over each other on the table, leaving her chest on full display. She didn't mean to, and she wasn't doing this on purpose. It had simply become second nature to expose the parts of herself that desperate lackeys wanted to see. It was her job to be attractive in every aspect. "Let us see if you are able to keep me interested." Tula smiled and held a firm gaze with him.

[member="Briar Thorn"]

Briar Thorn

Her words, her actions, her intentions. All of it was playing out very well for Briar. He was enjoying this, and then when she finished up with those last two lines, he couldn't hold back. He burst into laughter and had to bring his free hand up to his eyes so as to wipe away tears. It took him several moments to regain control of himself and stop the laughter, if not the giddiness he was overflowing with. He smiled to her impishly and said, " I would turn those words back to you Darling. Can you hold my interest for long because I can promise you that I will keep things interesting for you. Very interesting." He took a drink from his glass after their toast. He added as his glass touched back down with a clink, " And do not worry about me running out of lines. Your beauty is enough to inspire an infinite amount of praise that I can not contain."

Briar smiled at her as his eyes staid on her golden gaze. His free hand slipped down to rest gently upon her leg. He began to caress it softly with his fingers. He was enjoying the playfulness she was exhibiting. Too often there was not enough fun in these moments. The fun of the game was in playing it after all, not so much in winning or losing. She was giving him that fun time right now, and he just hoped she would continue to. He was even beginning to hope for something different for the evening than he originally planned. It helped that her glorious figure was on display as well, even though it was clear she was doing so on purpose.

Their little display of mutual, genuine interest seemed to have finally sunk some knowledge deep into the skull of the brute from before. He finally realized after staring at her that she was not coming back. She was not going to bring him his drink that he had demanded from her. He was not going to get to harshly paw her body and smash, not caress, her feminine wonders. She had chosen another man, a human at that, over him. How dare she do that to him! Was she saying his credits were not good enough? Was she saying he was worthless, just like everyone else?! He needed to do something about this right here, right now. He half thrust, half stumbled his way up to his feet. He drunkenly swaggered himself over to the table the two were at with a scowl promising bloody murder on his face........

[member="Tulahi'rani"]

increllable

His laughter forced a full-fledged smile upon her face, contagious enough to even set off her own laughter. If there was one thing she enjoyed, it was making people laugh. She watched over the edge of her glass in mirth as he calmed himself down, the corners of her eyes curving upwards through the heavy black line of makeup across its edge. This was most likely one of the few nights where she wasn't completely miserable. All her thanks were to go to the girl who had forgotten all about the man across from her, really. Who knew where Tula would be right now if she hadn't forgotten him? Mostly likely to the bar and back under that smelly fish's arm, walking right past one of the most interesting, wit-matching people she's ever met. And she had met a lot of people.

Tula hummed at the last thing he said quizzically, setting her now empty glass down on the table. She cupped her jaw in one hand, propping her arm up and holding her head. The other hand slowly circled around the empty cup, her ringless ring-finger tracing the thin edge. "I do not know. You keep talking about my beauty so often, I am inclined to believe you have already run out. Let us move on to another topic..." Her golden eyes flit up to meet him again, a certain sparkle in her eyes telling him that she meant that as a jest. The Twi'lek was playing hard to get. The feeling of flesh upon her skin didn't surprise her nor did it scare her. When you were someone like her, touching was to be expected, though this hand on her leg felt exceedingly different. It was not lustful or rough, but comforting and friendly. The previous shaking of that leg ceased the moment his skin touched hers.

"You are a man who craves adventure, an often change of scenery. Why did you come to a place like this? It is the exact same each night it is open, and will most likely stay that way until it is washed away by time."

Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to get a chance to answer that question as a hand slammed down in the middle of their table, causing a glass to topple and shatter on the hard floor. Tula yelped in response and sat up straight, leaning back away from the table even, and turned to look at the rude interruption. Who she saw nearly made her sigh and bang her head on the table. The Aqualish had made a severely drunken appearance and was now currently glaring at the new object of her attention as if personally offended.

[member="Briar Thorn"]

Briar Thorn

The mood could not be more perfect than it was at their table as it was right now. She was playing with her empty glass by circling her ring finger around its rim, which there was no band of any kind to be seen. That meant that she was more than just available, she was also interested. Her laughter had been delightful as was the smile that graced her juicy, ruby lips. The smile within her eyes was the best though, giving off hints of how enjoyable the time was for her. Briar was taking this all in, bringing a smile up to his face. He had forgotten what all plans he had had originally for the evening by this point because this moment was far better than the one he had hoped for. Instead of angering a drunk and bringing about an entertaining outcome from them, he was graced with the gorgeous woman in front of him. A far better trade in his opinion.

Briar grinned impishly at the first thing she had to say to him. He leaned in close to her as he gently squeezed her leg to say, " Now why would I want to change the topic? Why would I not wish to praise your lushious curves while gazing into you radiant golden eyes that are like two droplets of the finest gold inlaid into the most precious poudretteite? The most gorgeous woman in the galaxy is before me, so what other topic is worth discussing?" He was closer to her now than he was before, with his fingers brushing the soft warmth of her skin. He was taking her in and his entire focus was on her and her alone. As far as he was concerned right now, she was the entirety of the galaxy.

Briar listened intently to her next words, ready to reply swiftly to them, but he was not given the chance. The big brute who had been rubbing her like a person would rub a potato under running water to wash it off to eat suddenly banged the table hard. Briar did not react to the interruption, even though Tula had. He just ignored the annoyance, as if the man did not exist. He just continued to gaze at Tula as he had before with his hand still resting on her leg. The man glared at him and waited for some kind of response for a bit then realized he was going to get none. The table began to shake as the man beat it furiously in an attempt to gain Briar's attention, which he eventually got. He lazily drifted his eyes up to the Aqualish. He did not look at him for more than a half second before he moved his hand from his glass to motion for him to move away from the table. As he finished his shooing motion, he went back to looking at Tula with a smile once more on his lips.

[member="Tulahi'rani"]

OOC: Here is a picture of poudretteite for reference.​
250px-Poudretteite.jpeg

increllable

The Twi'leks shoulders slacked slightly in annoyance. It was pretty obvious to anyone that she didn't want to be anywhere near the Aqualish, yet he kept persisting. He wrung her skin like a wet towel and had a squeezing, circulation-cutting grip that was almost to the brink of pain, not exactly the greatest turn-on. She supposed she was foolish in thinking that simply leaving the table and not returning would get her out of the situation. In such a place where strength is where you get your power, Tula should have known better. In society's eyes, she was a plaything for people to use and reuse all the time, and was there always at their service without question or objection. When people had their property stolen, they usually got angry.

The Aqualish was pretty angry.

As he continuously banged on the table, Tula felt herself tense up and lean slightly closer to the Casanova sitting next to her. The ruckus had caught the attention of close bystanders, only for a split second before they looked away again, but wasn't enough to stop the events of the boisterous club. The music shaking the walls drowned out the sound of banging and blended in with the music. Fury settled deep in the pit of Tula's stomach, and despite the ultimate urge to stand and punch the Aqualish in the mug, she knew she was powerless and weak. She was unable to do anything except be angry that her night had been, once again, ruined. Her human acquaintance was calm and collected throughout the exchange, and even dared to wave the drunken creature off. This seemed to fuel his rage further.

She was confused. What did a person do in this kind of situation? How was she to resolve this situation? Should she quietly go back with the Aqualish and have her night spoiled? Or should she refuse and stay with... well... whatever his name was? A thousands thoughts scrambled through her head and she found herself taking a vice-like grip onto his sleeve. The last thing she wanted was violence to bring her night to an even darker close.

"That is my woman!" The Aqualish accused, stiffly pointing a finger at the pink Twi'lek. Her golden eyes darkened slightly, but the rest of her face and body language stayed the same. Then, she felt a grip on her arm moving to yank her out of her seat. "You. Come back with me!"

"H-Hey!"

[member="Briar Thorn"]

Briar Thorn

The man was a true brute, who did not understand why he was not wanted by any woman. His caliber was so low that it was on the same level as that of a parasite. While her caliber was that of the rare gemstone Briar had compared her to earlier. He was the most unattractive person he had ever met, and that had nothing to do with his appearance. His behavior lacked any form of sensual or magnetic qualities to them. He could only force women to unwilling receive his attention. He treated women like he would a sack of grain. He gripped them hard so they could not get away from him, threw them around with no care to what damage they might take, and when he was done filling his desire for their insides, he forgot all about them. It was a travesty. It was not the way this pink hued beauty deserved to be treated or for any woman to be treated.

Briar finally had had enough of this male's presence when he began to try to pull Tula away as he claimed she belonged to him. HA! She belonged to no one, not even her master. No, to Briar she belonged to nothing other than her desires. And it was her desires he wished to become more familiar with. He looked to the brute and wet the tips of his fingers with the contents of his glass. He flicked them into the eyes of the man, which caused his to release his grip on the woman as he wiped away the burning liquid from his sight orbs. Briar waved his hand slightly at the big brute who had begun to move towards him and said, " You will leave this gorgeous woman alone. You will pay her everything you owe her and then tip her everything you have left for putting up with her intolerable behavior for as long she did. You will then leave the club and never bother her again." The big brute froze up as he was spoken to. After he repeated back everything in a monotone voice before doing as he was commanded to do.

As the Aqualish finished up the last of his tasks and left, Briar turned his attention to Tula. He smiled at her as he squeezed her leg softly. He said to her, " Now that that mess is finished, why don't we go somewhere we can talk in peace? Somewhere more private? Perhaps where no one can hear what we are saying?" Or do was left unspoken as he rubbed her leg gently. He was enjoying himself greatly right now. He had hoped to cause a fight earlier in the evening, but not he was more interested in her. He was definitely not bored with her, which might be more of a bad thing for her than good depending on what she wanted.

[member="Tulahi'rani"]

increllable

Tulahi'rani did her best attempt to break free from the Aqualish's brute grip, but her efforts were in vain. She was too weak and was only managing to make her offender angrier.

"Let me go!" she demanded meekly, giving another tug at her own arm. The limb was starting to hurt at her shoulder and she was sure that there were going to be bruises on her usually untainted skin within the next hours. If he had the choice, he could very well rip her arm of with mild effort. In her line of work - albeit not voluntary - the pink woman had witnessed a lot of violence in her time. Violence against herself, her coworkers, strangers, and even her master sometimes (though he proved to be a winner). Cruelty was no secret to her, but her bruises mainly came from her master in the mask of discipline. Tula had only ever known an eager, insistent hand, not one of brute force. The Twi'lek found herself, once again, in a state of self-loathing where she could only dream of having the power to remove him herself.

Surprisingly, the vice-like grip on her forearm was released, causing her to plop down unceremoniously next to her male companion. Her pleads were answered. Glancing at her human, she expected to be met with the gaze she had become accustomed to, but this time he wasn't focused on her but the offending Aqualish. The small weight of his hand on her thigh served as a comfort to her. If it were anyone else the feeling would be most unwelcome, but strangely his touch kept her anxiousness grounded. She didn't think much of her friend waving his hand. She thought it was meant to dismiss. What she did notice, however, was the complete 180 the Aqualish's personality took moments after. Instead of the crouched over look, he was now standing straight like a soldier and was in the process of taking all his money out of his pocket. Then he left without another word, finally leaving Tula with her peace.

Her blue-hued blood tainted the pinkness of her skin, creating a lilac-colored bruise on her forearm in the vague shape of a large hand. Absent-minded, she rubbed the area to dull the pain. A gentle squeeze on her leg brought her back to reality. She looked to her friend and savior, an obvious look of mixed emotions evident on her face. She was confused, relieved, angry, and triumphant in one emotional swoop. Tula stood up from her place in the booth, quick to grab the money that was on the table (hey, it was good money), and stretched her hand out to him despite it being bruised.

"Come." she said. Once he took her hand, she made a beeline towards the back area where the crowd filtered more. No one paid them any attention. A Twi'lek female leading someone into the back of the building came as no surprise. There was a flight of stairs they ascended that lead to the personal quarters of the slaves employed in the establishment. These were meant solely for sleeping and privacy. If they wanted to do anything else, there was a whole other strip of bedrooms for that purpose.

Tulahi'rani lead him to a room that had a simple pink sheet as a divide from the hallway as doors were no allowed for slaves, though she trusted no one to hear them because of the loud music downstairs and the absence of anyone else around them. Pushing the pink fabric aside, she led him into her personal bedroom. It was nothing special, but it was as tidy as a cheap room like it could be. There was a simple twin bed pushed off to the side with thin purple sheets draped over it and a worn-down bedside table with miscellaneous items upon it, including a beat down radio. She owned a drawer for her clothes which had a small stack of books on top of it. At the foot of the bed, there was a small table and a single chair. On the table was an open book that seemed to be written in. This was Tulahi'rani's journal. Writing was a simple act she enjoyed and found the most freedom in; she liked it very much.

After they had both entered, she slid the curtain back into place to give them their privacy.

"It is not much, but I hope you are not put off by it. I am not given very much." It wasn't like she had guests or "guests" anyway. In that way she was lucky. In this establishment, she never had to do anything she didn't want to, but she had to entertain to her best ability. In translation, and what mattered the most to her, she didn't have to sleep with anyone she didn't want to.

"Please make yourself comfortable, I suppose." Tula rubbed her forearm again. The lilac color of her skin was slightly darker now; definitely a bruise.

[member="Briar Thorn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom