Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pressing the galactic reset button

Howdy Saija Kwann Saija Kwann !

I too saw that you wanted to become a bounty hunter. Well fortunately for you Cyran is the best in the business And is not a D-List bounty hunter that way in over his head half the time. And Cyran would certainly be willing to look into having a partner if that's something you fancy. I think a buddy cop type deal would be pretty neat since Cyran's on the side of Law Enforcement 9 times out of 10.

Nonetheless welcome to the site. Despite the fair bit of blemishes here I still cherish my time on the Chaos dearly! :D

Thanks, I will consider that. But I get to be the "bad cop." :p

Just to be clear, I'm more interested in being crew and help for the actual hunter. Being a fixer/mechanic type will also allow a broader spectrum of roleplay I think, plus I wanted a character whose main weapons are her tools and slicing gear.

Awesome.

I plan on making a thread once I have a feel for how the storytelling works and get settled in. I'll need to make several eventually since I've got so many big helmeted guys to choose from and I want to have fun with each and every one of you. #gutter #innuendo #doubleentendre #sillygirl

Saija Kwann Saija Kwann

Welcome my darling!

My, My Another beautiful Twi'lek

Welcome to Chaos btw!
Tyrion-Varys-2.gif

I actually came to Chaos from a similar background, wherein the RP was focused on plotships run by GMs. However, it wasn’t Star Trek, but rather an entirely original sci-fi universe. At some point in my RP “career” I do want to get into Star Trek sims, but for now my mind is solely focused on Chaos. :D Anyways, welcome to the site! As Captain Jordan Captain Jordan said before me, Chaos RP isn’t focused around plotships, but more around factions. However, there is nothing preventing anyone from starting a “plotship” here and I have even thought of doing it myself, but I am more set on other projects at the moment.

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Hope to see you around!

Saija Kwann Saija Kwann

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
Welcome! Despite working for Darkwire, you are welcome to do business with Black Sun and (until that secret gets revealed IC) the Hutts. Despite your character having more support oriented skillset, the skillset of a slicer can come in handy whenever you feel like taking a contract. Be it on Nar-Shaddaa or Annaj.

Nonetheless, enjoy your stay, and if you ever want to have some threads where we do some business, just say so.

Saija Kwann Saija Kwann

Thanks, I will consider that...always nice to have more food for future threads. I'd be more predisposed towards working with Black Sun than the Hutt Crime Syndicate given my character's backstory.

Last edited:
Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
Though, might I suggest looking at the Hutt Republic. A more legitimized form of Hutt rule slowly growing in strength.

It might also be good to know that Black Sun is a subfaction of the Eternal Empire, and lead by yours truly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom