Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pressing the galactic reset button

New Star Wars simmer here. I've spent years in the Star trek simming community with the same name I have now. My last sim in the 22nd fleet just went offline recently, so instead of jumping ship I've decided to jump universes. I'm a lifelong Star Wars fan, so I'm familiar with much of the canon material and have a rudimentary knowledge of the EU and Legends.

This community is frickin' HUGE! I can't wait to meet some new friends and players.

For this character, I've opted to go with a non-force user. I'll be working up a bio soon and maybe think about a faction to join. One thing I know I want to do is to join a crew and be part of a team. I'm leaning towards the Bounty Hunter profession with skills as a skiptracer, slicer and mechanic. Since this is my first SW sim, I want a smaller supporting role, assisting the rest of the crew and occasionally helping in the field.

Special thanks to John Locke for helping me get started with registration.

May the Force be with you!

-Saija

Hey there and welcome to the board Saija Kwann Saija Kwann ! I gotta say, I dig the character concept, and if you need a place to plot things out with some like minded writers Darkwire is a great place to do it.

The Bounty Hunters Guild isn't in a great place right now, but Darkwire is looking to produce it's own version of it soon.

Let me know if you'd like to know more! :)

Welcome again!

Bunker-level Normal
New Star Wars simmer here. I've spent years in the Star trek simming community with the same name I have now.

Another Trek simmer in the ranks! Welcome.

One bit of advice, from someone who started their RP life in Trek and continued as often as I can, the story-on-a-ship vibe is a tough one to make work here at Chaos. You can do it, though many people opt for multiple (and often simultaneous) stories that explore different situations and associations. Having a character that can jump into various roles or situations can be as advantageous here as finding the right group of writers to RP with.

Hope you enjoy the Star Wars writing here.

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Another Trek simmer in the ranks! Welcome.

One bit of advice, from someone who started their RP life in Trek and continued as often as I can, the story-on-a-ship vibe is a tough one to make work here at Chaos. You can do it, though many people opt for multiple (and often simultaneous) stories that explore different situations and associations. Having a character that can jump into various roles or situations can be as advantageous here as finding the right group of writers to RP with.

Hope you enjoy the Star Wars writing here.

One way it can work here - I've had a good amount of success with one-time expedition threads. Get a ton of established, active characters signed on as security crew or chief engineer or whatever. Tons of fun.

EDIT: And also hi, welcome to Chaos, you're among friends. IDIC.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Also my bio is up now, a work in progress.

I just want to clarify that I don't want to be an actual Bounty Hunter but one of the people who helps out the actual hunter. The concept is more of a fixer/technical person which will also allow opportunities for role-play besides bounty hunting.

Also, I just took a major flaw which could have repercussions in the future. But I don't want the big secret to come out for a while; I'm saving that for when it would be at the worst possible time, so to speak.

Milla Kryst

Might Just Change Your Life
Saija Kwann Saija Kwann

Bit late to the party but thought I'd drop a line. My character is getting ready to get involved with the mandalorian crowd, but I'll still be doing a lot of bounty hunting stuff. Character is a bit complicated, but if you can get beyond that, the Bajur can always use someone on the gun, or who knows how to use a spanner

Thank you, Jsc!

Saija Kwann Saija Kwann

Bit late to the party but thought I'd drop a line. My character is getting ready to get involved with the Mandalorian crowd, but I'll still be doing a lot of bounty hunting stuff. Character is a bit complicated, but if you can get beyond that, the Bajur can always use someone on the gun, or who knows how to use a spanner

I just saw that you were with Darkwire, so we'll be sure to see each other.

I started in Star Trek RP as well <3 Still have a heart for it, but I created Ala when I switched galaxies and she has kept me in the universe ever since. :)

Feel free to contact me if you want to write together.

Ala may need a slicer to help her recover something precious to her XD

Eskk Jannik

E
Welcime. I saw you wanted to be a bounty hunter. If you're open to other ideas I just posted a thread in the looking for group section seeking people to join my pirate crew. Whether youre interested or not I hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy the chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom