Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prep for Combat

We've been called for help to squash a Sith rebellion and I plan on showing up. I want to know who else wants to be tagged and join along? You'll be briefed in the tagged post.

[member="Alex Roeder"] | [member="Allison Martha Iversson"] | [member="Cadmon Lussk"] | [member="Cait Falcor"] |
[member="Corrax Talrus"] | [member="Eli Brooks"] | [member="Elsan Soban"] | [member="Gna Grimwasp"] |
[member="Isaac Knight"] | [member="Jacky Duzzle"] | [member="Kel Hamner"] | [member="Leonardo Tetuan"] |
[member="Lieutenant Anat Merrick"] | [member="Lorraei"] | [member="Maris Jolner"] |
[member="Matthias Draay"] | [member="Mia Conner"] | [member="Nara Basaar"] | [member="Silara Varis"] |
[member="Simone"] | [member="Stokely McFadden"] | [member="Tycon Lawrence"] | [member="Zee"] |
[member="Winslow"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"]

Doyle

D
I'm limited on my posting time at the moment due to family from overseas being over. So if one a day is good, then I can commit to that.

[member="Elsan Soban"]
We'll be engaging Sith fleet and ground forces

[member="Stokely McFadden"]
That's about the speed we'll be going, so you're fine

[member="Allison Martha Iversson"]
We've got an Sith OpFor fleet orbiting Thule, we need your guns on this one. You'll have command of the ship during combat, if you so wish, as no one else will be leading the ships.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Dean Letham"] [member="Corrax Talrus"] [member="Eli Brooks"]

Just a FYI, Mia is flying a X-22 as Red Three instead of being Alpha Seven's MPD pilot… I just went with the flow as set up. :)

[member="Corrax Talrus"]
Nt necessary to know everything as the Commonwealth doesn't know everything in RP. What we know is Carnifex has delyoed a fleet to Thule with his blackguard and are taking over the city. No one else is on Thule, everyone else is on Korriban or Ziost

[member="Horus"]

That's the gist of what I needed, thanks!

[member="Mia Conner"]

Uh, my bad ... I didn't realize you were flying an MPD. I made an assumption ... you know what happens when you assume! My apologies!

Progflaw99

[member="Corrax Talrus"]
[member="Mia Conner"]

No worries, I'll NPC a pilot then. How many troops am I supposed to be taking with me? I figure a full squad at least, in the one MPD. Any others or is it a squad sized element? (I would assume 3-4 other fully loaded MPD's if it was platoon sized).

[member="Horus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom