Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Pregnant Jedi looking for threads

So Zenda is a Knight in the SJC. She has a husband, Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri and two daughters, Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri and Darth Faef Darth Faef but doesn't know about Faef because she believes Shaalleesh (Faef's given name) is dead. She usually trains the younglings, but due to recent morning sickness, she has taken time off.

Anyway, Zenda is pregnant now because of a dream I had last week. She's not showing yet.

I'm looking for interaction. It can be with anyone.

Jane lovett

J
If you want I have dash gillian a smuggler with a heart of gold and luck to spare or I have Jane lovett a model and entrepreneur who is a sith on the side.

Jane lovett

J
Well to avoid messing with your character's pregnancy we could do a simple interaction thread with which ever you want but if you want something more exciting we can do that to.

Jane lovett

J
Jane would probably react nicely to zenda unless provoked then zenda might end up being Jane's masochistic plaything as I haven't explored her Darkside yet. But I'm down for whatever.

Jane lovett

J
Alright that works If we can both break away from those we are with. or we can do our own thread to where both seek an object of importance for our respective force organizations that sounds easy as pie so we got sent me from the sith you from the sjc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom