Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preferred Buissness

I stepped off of my ship in one of the docks on the planet Zahat’n’ira I had heard that a new buissness had opened up on this planet that actually specialized in the creation of lightsabers. I had the scematics all drawn up for me and the owners meeting. The lightsaber I was creating was a somewhat unique type. So I decided it would be best if I had a professionals help on it. Of course I would construct it, but I would buy the materials off of her and show her the blueprints first. My crew at the moment were wondering around the docks restocking the ship on the necessities while also peddling some spice on my orders.

My crew had orders to wait at the docks while I went and handled the buissness with Mage Guild Operations. Trying to get to the location was tedious especially with all the local fauna that slapped me across my face or tickled my nose. By the time I reached the location I was covered in the scent of plants.
@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Lilith had just started her own company which was name Mage Guild Operations, but she already heard someone wants to come and order something from her or something like that. The MGO was not supposed to grow very quickly. It wasn't supposed to grow at all, actually. It was meant to be a little Sorcery-related thing on an almost desolate planet Zahat'n'ira which was also the HQ for the Council of Sorcery. Of course no one knew something like this exists yet. No one was supposed to know anything about CoS.

Lilith sat on her little throne and waited for the person who she had heard about. Her right leg was crossed over her left one and her both elbows stood on the armrests of the chair. The chair was comfortable. It was red in colour and was much higher than Lilith, especially the back of the chair. She had many thoughts about what the person will ask from her. It could have been a rune, a book... or a lgihtsaber. She was not very familiar with making lightsabers, but she had a few friends who could help her, so she didn't expect anything really bad.

Walking into the building I was led by some employees to a inner chamber. Both attendants stepped to the side as the door opened revealing a women sitting upon a throne and looking down at me. As I entered the chamber the door slammed shut behind me and I raised a eyebrow. These intimidation tactics meant nothing to me however it was quite unique. Stepping forward till I was nothing but a few feet from the women I gave her a bow. "Good evening madam, I'm sure you got my message that I had a request to make of you and your company?" I asked making sure I had the right place of business.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

"Well, yes, I did. Now... what do you want?" Lilith asked. She didn't answer to the man's bow with anything polite. she didn't have time for that at the moment. She just wanted to take the order really quickly and start doing it... really quickly. She had so much work in the CoS and she also had to learn Sith stuff, so she didn't have much free time. Now that she had the Mage Guild Operations, she had even less of that.

Seeing how stark and powerfully the women answered me I simply shrugged, it seemed as though I was a annoyance to her, but personally I didn't care. I was the one paying the credits. Pulling out a small holo projector I used the force to make it float infront of her. When it activated a elaborate lightsaber would appear before it separated into seperate parts with each labeled. " I need you to make a unique lightsaber for me, as well as give me the same supplies so I can create another on my own." I said before nodding towards the hologram. "As you can see it's not the usual dual bladed saber."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

"Wait... You need me to make the lightsaber? But alright, this time I'll be friendly. How is that special? I can give you the materials and an instruction, but it's not going to be very cheap," Lilith said. Now that they had started talking about serious things, she slowly rose from her throne and walked a bit closer to the man. "I can see the lightsaber is not very... common. But if I've been given enough credits, I will do it."

"YEs you have that right, you'll be making one and I'll be making a second one of the same design. Also don't worry about the credits. I'll pay. My word is my bond." I said as I put the holoprojector away and looked at the women and reached for my credit pouch. "So how much will I have to pay you for all of this? And no its not common which I think will be a benefit to me if I ever need to use it." I said as I pulled out a hand full of credit chips of different denominations.

Lilith thought about the price, but she didn't get anywhere with that. It was too difficult to find an ideal price, because she had never seen anyone selling lightsabers. "Well, let's discuss it later..." she finally said. "Let's go and start making it. We should go to the factory room of this little building. There are some people who have learned making lightsabers. But of course you'll have to be there too."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Putting away the credits as Lilith said they'd discuss it late I shrugged, who would honestly complain. Who knows maybe she'd even give him a discount. "Well lead the way please." Kale said allowing Lilith to lead him to the designated area where they would begin building his new lightsaber.

Lilith started moving towards the little factory room while she spoke: "Such a lightsaber is not very popular. I myself try to avoid them, but..." Then she sighed. "Well, that's another story. But anyways, why would you like to have a double-bladed lightsaber? Do you prefer them over all other types? I'm just a bit curious..."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

I looked down and towards Lilith as she talked about the build of the lightsaber. "I like it because of them because of the surprise factor and the fact that the possibilities are wider with a lightsaber of that build. Who knows maybe I won't ever need to draw on the second blades but who knows what situations I may face in a galaxy that is forever changing like this one. Who knows maybe one day even we may end up at each others throats though I hope that never has to happen." I said to the women as we passed through a doorway that slammed shut behind us.

Two days later I returned to the facility with the lightsaber I had built on my own with the supplies Lilith had supplied me with and I was estatic to see how the one I had hired Lilith to create was doing. They were both of the exact same build with the same initial specifications but I thought it would save time and credits if we had both built one of our own. With a Dallorian Alloy casing and built from Natural Lightsaber parts the lightsaber sported 2 Lorrdian crystals with Dual Phase technology. The blades were purple and could extend to a maximum length of 2 meters and a minimum of .5 meters. All in all it was a lightsaber of my own which I would soon have a exact copy of. Not many would be expecting to dual someone wielding lightsabers of this build. Walking back to the room where I had first met Mistress Lilith I stood waiting for her.

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

Lilith stood near her 'throne', looking at the saber she and her workers had made. She had never made such a complex item before. It was made with pure love. But it wasn't the love of making something for someone. It was love for working, for understanding the Force in a better way... it was the love only Force-Sensitives ever felt. But now she already heard steps. They sounded familiar, just like she had heard them before. And, like it turned out, she had. It was the same man, @[member="Kale Xeros"], who had asked for such a saber.

"Hello again! I see you have come to get it?" she asked with the cold, emotionless voice she sometimes loved using. As the man came closer to her, she contiued: "As I remember, you wanted to make the saber by yourself too. How did you do it exactly?"

Yet again greeted by that cold emotionless tone I found myself shivering not from fear but from the fact that I somewhat felt the tone fit the women to well. "Of course I returned to get it. It's such a unique weapon I could never just let someone else keep it. Though I must thank you for the work you put into making it which was probably easier than mines. I spent time with the crew from my vessel putting this unique tool together. My master had already left the details behind that I needed to create a typical lightsaber however with the inclusion of dual phase technology I had to rearrange the parts just a bit to create the blade." I said as I drew the saber and activated one of the blades. "As you can see the handle is the regular size for a one bladed saber however." I activated the second blade. "I have two blades as a surprise technique and each blade can extend to two meters."

"Alright..." Lilith spoke. "Now I want to get the money I was promised." She didn't want to speak playfully, like she had started doing, because she was a bit tired of everything. Leading the company, even though it was tiny, was quite difficult. It was too difficult to manage Sith, CoS and MGO matters almost at the same time. "I trust you, but because we are a small company, every loss could lead us to bankruptcy. So I would like to get these credits before I hand you the saber."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

I already had a pouch full of credits ready so as soon as Lilith asked for them I didnt even hesitate to pull the pouch out of my pocket and tossed it to her. "Thats three thousand credits. I'm sure that covers everything right? If not I can pay you more." I said not really to interested in the thought of how much I owed her but intent on getting my saber as soon as possible so I could leave.

"That would be correct," Lilith said as she caught the pouch. Then the lightsaber started levitating towards @[member="Kale Xeros"] while Lilith continued: "Thank you for working with Mage Guild Operations. We would love to work with you again, if there's ever need to do that." After saying that, Lilith walked a bit closer to the man and leaned a hand towards the man, about to shake hands with him. She didn't only want to show respect or anything, but she also wanted to register the order. The dual-bladed saber was already near the man when Lilith reached close enough to him.

"Who knows I may come to you again if I need anymore sabers designed you've proven that you have the skill to make excellent blades. " I said as I saw Lilith approach. Putting my first saber away I caught the second one with my left hand and shook her hand with my right. "It was a pleasure working with you, lets hope that one day you'll be able to see me use the blade you created." I said as I broke the contact turning away from Lilith and waving over my shoulder as I exited the facility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom