Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

giphy.gif
How Long Will You Survive?
Alright so, I've been wanting to do this kind of thread for a while now but never really had the chance to do it because of a few IC threads that needed to be wrapped up. But now, since i seem to have time on my hands i figured it's time to bring this little plot to life. Essentially, this group thread will be based around the idea of the 2010 movie Predators only this time featuring the main baddies as Trandoshans on one of their game reserves located on their homeoworlds moon Wasskah.

The premise here is very simple. Those wanting to participate in this thread will either be the hunted, or the hunters (If there are any Trandoshans who wanna jump in). The Hunted however will be dropped in via parachute somewhere on the reserve some time just before sunrise, and when the sun comes up, the hunt officially begins.

It is up to each player to decide just how their character ended up bagged and napped. Walking down a dark ally when suddenly *bam* your out cold. Owing a Trandoshan some money, wrong place wrong time. Or maybe you are just a famous bounty hunter or soldier and your reputation peaked interest for the hunt. Choice is up to you.

Now, i'd like for this thread to be kind an interesting 'against all odds' type of things. No doubt everyone will have their 'badassness' radiating off of them but i would like to avoid one guy dispatching half of the hunters without breaking a sweat or so much as getting injured. We are Prey, and while we may be prey that can fight back the hunters do indeed have the advantage. The reserve will be littered with traps and toxic vegetation and hounds will often be released as well as other creatures to flush out survivors, so teaming up is advised.

The goal is to survive, and either A, fight off the waves of Trandoshans...or B, survive and find a way off the moon either by radioing in a distress signal or stealing a ship. But that can be decided IC.

So, who all is interested in a bit of life threatening survival?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom