Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Vote Jared Ovmar

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
agreed he has been doing great work and when I actually do remember who the character is it is fun. I think it is because he doesn't have a thing. Sargon is a leader, Lucien an elitist, Dranok was the admiral, Ashin the commander, Shinju is an interrogator, Spencer is the one all fear. You need something some if not title something you have done or do that maybe not defines but sets you out from the others.

the event is a given, do something glorious that makes you look cool but not to the expense of highly power gaming or godmodding. Last event I took a star destroyer by myself because I had a zombie army and then sent it into the moon while escaping in the life pod but it was over the course of six posts. On elrood Spencer got 18 or so force users to meld and give her energy to create a hyperspace wormhole and fling the hex into Fringe space. Lucien ordered the torturing of a child

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom