Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Praise the Sun

It was time, knight had assembled the brightest mindsa nd in the small warehouse on Thyferra where they had brought everything she could see it. The navi computer they had gotten from Mugg Fallow thanks to hardworking members of the Protectorate, the blackbirds she had bought in bulk from Lorelei a friend of the Protectorate and the materials for the ship. Nothing greater or more organized then something as the plating gleamed silver. "Well then shall we begin?"

THe words were for the men who were standing with her as her hands went to the Gree navicomputer. "Have we gotten more from it?" The technicians stood there with a small nod, after working with Maya nd Rianna for their fleet she had come back and been working on learning how to play the computer. The Gree's enjoyment of sound and notes equating to proper use giving her ideas as slowly in the background droids were working on the frame. She wasn't going to be the largest ship in the galaxy.

She was going to be the fastest and hard work had been done for them to get the power source, get the advanced heat shielding and plating. Radiation strengthened or it would be ardanium and cryoban cooling throughout. "Exarch we have tried but we don't have the appendeges to properly use the computer for installation." Ah that made sense as well, six limbed being were hard to mimic as a human properly and have good timing as Knight stretched out and her body rippled. "Continue to record the data and build the ship. Tell me when we get to the hyperdrive."

Knight continued to look on upon the navi computer and she was shifting, her arms growing and becoming boneless before splitting into six limbs. She moved infront of it as the power source was hooked in and the rest of the computer was being assembled somewhat, the frame of the ship giving the ten meters height enough for three levels to the ship. The metal for the floors and roof coming in first. Then the sounds played as Knight turned her head back to focus, it was just like playing a piano and once you learned the keys you could navigate it... Operating six limbs was also an important thing while the screen flicked to life.

All across it flowed images and systems, backing away to show coordinates and a galactic view from above the plane. She continued to play and keep it going as her eyes closed. She was going through the notes and enjoying it a little with the technicians recording and leeping track of everything that was going on. The engineers were working on the madilon and Knight had taking apart two of the blackbirds for the parts needed. It wasn't pretty but they were some of the most advanced stealth ships in the galaxy for use now they would be used to bring a new stealth ship and runner for the protectorate.

Old Red was playing with the bottom of his bread. Not being able to making it the last battle knowing that there would be recording so a report could be made to the Lord himself about the weapons how well they worked against the CIS. This was all he was interested in to see what would be sent to their development labs to improve their weapons.

After which one couldn't help it but one have all data pads. After which time as he walked into the place today he would be working with one of there [member="Knight"] to help with boosting the tech. Enter into the room in his dress uniform of his as went to. Coming to come to the lady with the pink hair know this one must be one. [member="Knight"]

[member="Old Red Ordo"]

Knight continued to move with the keys when she felt a new person appraoching. Her eyes flicking open and over with a turn of her head as she looked at the man. Giving him a nod of her head and speaking. "Hello and welcome." She had a look back though before bringing her hands away from the computer. "Alright get it lifted up and make sure we have more then enough power in the systems." Turning as the engineers gave a nod of their heads KNight started walking while her arms shifted back. "I am Exarch Knight welcome to Thyferra, now tell me. What do yo know about starship hyperdrives?"

Looking at the knight before she spoke to give his name, "I"m old red ordo, Missy.", after which time she put down his own gear. Letting those that was busy around them move out of their way. After which time she only give her a grin. "I know a little bit, enough to keep a ship from braking down and floating dead in space.", after which she move to where she was working on something.

Lets see what you have here, "please tell me what you have so far on the screen." [member="Knight"]

[member="Old Red Ordo"]

"Well that will have to do, the engineer's are looking at the hyperdrive on my Rassilon fighter. Fastest hyperdrive in the galaxy, and we have the mystery ship Exarch HK-36 acquired from the harvesters. Between them and the Gree Navicomputer with the materials we got to build a stronger, smaller engine we are designing for this ship only the fastest." Knight moved over and the engineers were there designing the madlion hyperdrive as they scanned and without taking it apart analyzed the Rassilon. Their work going into it more and more while in the background with the frame and structure together major systems like the ionization reactor and overbank drive were being added.

"Power for the ship is also going to be a large requirement, we are going to be using the standard and what small amount of hypermatter we can get. It will cut down severely on space, making the engines and systems the largest part of the ship but we'll be able to get power. We even managed to get a stygium cloak and with the blackbirds components we can have a lead ship for a new scout." She had to work on the other parts of it, namely tri-modes functions. She had been thinking of how to do it and with the heat shielding they couldn't run that all the times, they couldn't run the stealth cloak on top of it, but they were taking a chance and she had settled for a third function.

"So far we have the plans for the Nirvana, the Protectorates Sun dipper. Made to go into the corona of a sun to give our people scouting and protection."

Looked over more and more of the plans as he did the listening to this Knight. All he could do was smile keep the mind on the task at hand. Finding this a very easy task to be hand more so then every before now. Smiling as he went deeper into the plans that was out in front of him.

Very nice and this I may say so myself very well done if I may say so myself.

[member="Knight"]

[member="Old Red Ordo"]

She was looking at him and gave a nod of her head, with a look upon him and then at the ship she motioned as they walked. "Yes I do not normally brag but the ship is a labor of love, I know not everyone will like it but there is much that can come from it. We have reduced the crew and passenger capacity in favor of all the systems, we have went all out for the majority of material needed to create the ship itself. We will work towards having advanced communications to send scout reports and push the systems to the max but." She was standing in the hold of the ship while more construction was going on around them. "but we will also have some of the biggest advantages when it comes to choices. The Lord Protector has poured his heart and soul into making this government strong now it is up to us to work to protect it and this will be able to."

Putting his own hands behind him, as gave away to listening full to all that was being spoken to her. Knowing there was some pride behind it don't get him wrong some pride was very good in this case give it where its due. As he only let her own head nod back and forth looking at the ship itself. Then bring up the blue prints on his date pad.

"I see here looks at this and this do you think maybe could some how reduces that size also I know it would mean tighter quarters but this isn't suppose to be a cruise ship."

[member="Knight"]

[member="Old Red Ordo"]

"Oh I don't plan on cruising with it." Knight continued to look at the ship and liked the idea of reducing the size further. They were already pushing this thing to have the strongest engines and systems, to the limit as it were and speed was an essential part of it. She had many more ideas and while moving into the CIC shell looked around at the computers being placed around the Navigational computer. Its systems being hooked into the ship and everything built speed wise off of this one thing. The hyperdrive was madilion and able to be smaller, stronger, faste based on the Rassilons design. Improving a .4 hyperdrive even just a little could give this ship one advantage. Its thrusters and engines designed to push it to the maximum while charging up the overdrive bank that added a great deal to it. The Exarch was more interested in the small lines of computers that the engineers had partially up while speaking. "This ship may not be the prettiest thing but we are putting so many systems from those blackbirds, so many from Silk and have created hopefully one of the best models. It should be able to handle the temperatures needed. Soon the shell will be completed and the heart of the ship built. Pumping cryoban through its vains as we take it up to test." Now she was beaming with pride and looking upon him. "Thank you for your help Ordo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom