Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Power Up

Lord Odion

L
Hello all! With the summer rolling in, and the insufferable heat of Texas keeping me indoors, I found time to finally finish this character I have been working on. Pretty straightforward Sith backstory; grew up evil, killed his extended family and all that jazz. Run of the mill origin story for a Sith here on chaos, but what I’m hoping to do with him now is what will create a story worth remembering.

I am gonna be writing a story campaign known as the Legacy of Calimondra, a multi thread story that will detail my character and his Allie’s seeking out the lost relics of his family line, and moving towards an end goal known only to them. They seek to bring about an event known as the Charge Odion, and these relics are the first step on the path to beginning it.

What I am hoping to find is some friends and Allie’s to support Seraphon on his path towards the Charge Odion. Smugglers, generals and admiral, Sith apprentices in need of masters and every other variant on between. Seraphon here wants to build himself an empire in the backwater of the galaxy, and I am hoping anyone interested might come join the fun of crafting this story from the ground up. I’d you have any questions or want to know more about the Charge Odion, please let me know!

Darth Seraphon This does seem rather interesting and I would like to move to pm's to talk more if you're willing. Makes it easier for me to keep track of things. I do have a couple ideas or characters who might be potential friends/allies. Or at least contracts he could make.

One is a prideful arkanian, Victoria Cross, good with skill with chemicals and the underworld. Not a force user, though given the range of sith artifacts, there could be some neat ways to still make her interesting in that area. She'd likely work more as a hired individual, she gets paid and in turn makes contracts with goons, hunters, mercs, agents, and scientists, to further whatever his objectives are. Or herself helps in making chemical weapons or boosts, as I still intend to make stims and such for her.

Another is Laila Magni, she is a force user. Not quite a lord in terms of skill level, but mostly in terms of power. She'd be a very skilled biologist and alchemist, and very good at combat. She uses an alchemized bow of her own making and a number of abilities or skills less common. I made up her species and culture so it's harder to explain all her details here. She could be a potential ally of some sort, maybe a type of apprentice.

Vash Walker: Not a sith. Same species as Laila, until he made his own. He is a considerably skilled alchemist and biologist, has made three species, four if counting the one her turned himself into. has made multiple capable alchemized items including one that's attached to his ship, and a sword that can allow even a non force user to use pyrokinesis. He'd be kind of like Victoria in that he'd likely be someone hired. But more likely he'd be selling Seraphon items or an abundance of the animals made for eating and killing whatever is in their way (they can be trained but they're not bright).

C'il Ntoka was supposed to have a storyline where she became a slave, and then an addict before being freed to work for black sun i think, cause the faction I made her for just...disappeared. Not uncommon. But the thread never went anywhere. Could move her over to somehow being captured by Seraphon and maybe trained as she is force sensitive. I kinda expected to just not use her again, but another attempt at a sith apprentice might be worthwhile.

Last option is that I make up one. A droid brain that can be copied and attached to other droids or even organics. Would make for an unusual ally at the least. I actually already had been working on a character idea for it, and the factory item is something I could basically toss out right away if I use a different one of my characters to produce it as a closed market minor level item. I don't think it's particularly op, as you could effectively replicate it with just extreme brainwashing, attaching sensors to a persons head, and/or just using connected droids. So I doubt it would be turned down. This character would have multiple 'hosts' and one could be an apprentice.

This looks really interesting and promising! I just made a Sith character as well, he is a Sith lord however but as Dragus starts out he will be interested in finding allies. Have a look at my character bio and let me know if you'd think he would be a good fit for your idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom