Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Play

Tanis Val'dorn

Servant of Shadows
Sith Holocrons

Objects of emense power and knowledge, Sith knowledge. Any Sith would dream to have what lie within these holocrons, waiting to be released. Tanis was no different; the power of the holocrons enticed him. He would think about them, dream about them, and now he was going to do something about it.

Tanis awoke to the familiar duraplast walls of his personal quarters onboard his ship, the Sith Shadow. Running his hands through his long, black unbrushed hair, Tanis arose from his bed. He had been scouring the Outer Rim for any hints of information that might lead him to the discovery of an Ancient Sith Holocron. To his dismay, he was not having much luck. "Blasted drink. That bartender could have told me that crap was going to make my head feel as if it was being crushed." Tanis had visited a bar in Mos Eisley the night before, during his search for information. "I've gotta make a mental note to NEVER drink anything that I dont know what it is..." Tanis groaned. Even though his search had not been going as expected, although he had heard talk of some kind of ancient Sith relic that was supposedly located in a remote location on Geonosis.

Groggily making his way to the cockpit of his ship, Tanis sent out a transmission to his Master, Moridin. He also sent the same transmission to Darth Apparatus. They had both expressed interest in locating holocrons. "Masters, after gathering what little intelligence I could, I have come to the conclusion that within the ancient spires of Geonosis might be the final resting place of a Sith holocron. As I understand, it may contain information from Darth Tyrannus or Darth Sidious. Either way, this could be very useful in our quest for knowledge of the Dark Side. I await your orders. Im uploading my coordinates, should you want to rendevous. Tanis, out." and with that, the transmission was over.

Tanis sat back in his chair and pondered over what the holocron could contain....

Darth Frigus Retired to his ship after a long day of research and training. settling into his desk he shoots a quick message over the hypercomm to his long time companion Tanis. Any luck in that holocron you were looking into?

As Xhinx was traveling through the systems on his own personal missions, his picked up a transmission, revealing Sith uniting to find Sith Holocrons. He send back a message to the two, revealing his voice for the first time in his icy deadly voice, he spoke in Sith. "nu ziur j'us aras naudijas is nu buti iv kair {I see you are interested in Holocrons, I could be of some assistance.}"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom