Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Power Play: Natryxsa makes herself known on Manaan

Natryxsa smirked under her helmet, many nights had led to this moment. She had finally found some of the people that had taken away her family all those years ago, and it was finally time to strike them down. She had tracked them for days, they were just criminal thugs who were among the attackers of her home, but they led her to a wealthy and powerful man who had financed the operation and taken a share of what her family once had. Who he was didn't matter anymore, and among the his corporate guards and underlings along with his hired hit squad conducting a meeting in an expensive penthouse apartment in one of the planet's few cities among it's sparse islands. It was night and a thunderstorm was rolling in. She found it fitting and even comforting "Just Like home..." she sighed before taking out her lightpike and using the mounted blaster to shatter the skylight before jumping down, using the blade to slice the table in two, before using her Chakram to swirl around her and dispatch the closest guards. She laughed and let the rush of combat get to her, accidentally ruining her own surprise plan when she force pushed a security droid out of the window and showering glass and droid parts down onto the streets below Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

We will either find a way, or make one.
I learned from my mother and father, but I am not them!
jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]
SECTOR:
MISSION: Just doing some shopping.
TAGS: @Natryxsa/I]

“The Force definitely has a sense of humor.” Laughing to himself, Connell walked the streets passing by vendors as he was munching on some local cuisine. He had the culinary tastes of his mother to be sure, but he had the appetite of his father and learned to love those little “Foodspeeders” for unique sandwiches and dishes. This wasn’t really a social call, but he could enjoy his time. No, he wasn’t here on “Jedi Business”, the young Knight was here to buy some clothes. Connell had some new body armor (thanks to father), and needed some “city clothes” that would fit over them.

This city was interesting, every one he had been to so far had been, hopefully Connell would find something he liked. This was the fourth planet he had been to this week and while he had found something on every stop; Connell did not want to simply just have clothes for the sake of having clothes. He had a sense of style… ”Thanks Mother” and did not want to stick out when he didn’t have to.

The Force was calling to him though, and Connell took notice. Something was happening nearby and while he could not put his finger on what it was, the young Jedi Knight was not going to ignore it. As if on cue a security droid burst out an upstairs window of a nearby building. Droids do not commit suicide, that droid was not chasing anything either. Whoever was in there was in trouble. One last bite finishing his sandwich, Vanagor grabbed his lightsaber off of his back and jumped the fence pursuing the trouble.

Charging into the house (going to jump in through the broken window) investigating the trouble he just witnessed.

Natryxsa laughed, it felt good to release her wrath after so many years of plotting and following, but she sensed something, something new, something...something she HATED. She had wanted to take her time with this sniveling coward, but now she had to prepare for a real battle. With and twirl of her blade she stabbed it straight down into his chest and fired the blaster just to be sure, she then took a few steps back and braced for what would come through the door Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]

SECTOR: Manaan

TAGS: @Natryxsa/I]

The Force pulled me into the next room, right where this woman was standing, having spun around on her heel. The dying man on the floor behind her explained all of it. She murdered him, the signs of struggle were originating from her, and this kill. It was an act of rage, not one of an emotionless design. I'll admit, this is shocking, but I can't show it, I won't show anything else either. The problem is her.

I don't know what happened here, or why you've done this, but you need to turn yourself in to the authorities.

I'm not going to engage my weapon, not yet. Maybe I can talk her down.

Face to face with the scene of the crime.

Not letting loose on emotions.

"Authorities? HA. You so-called Jedi really are weak! Do you really think some pathetic police officer can take me? This fool bought some rather expensive droids and guards and look at where they got him!" natryxsa twirled her lightpike "True power can only be taken with your own two hands. Those weaker than you shall follow...or die. I was weak once, and this...man...took EVERYTHING from me! But I survived, fought, suffered, and clawed my way back to what I desired, if this fool wanted to live he should have killed me when I was weak, because thanks to him...she laughs ohhh I found power beyond my darkest dreams!" she slowly slashes a line in the floor "I would rather die a thousand deaths before I surrendered to some weakling! I fought for EVERYTHING I have now and I will fight just as hard, if not harder, to keep it! So then Jedi...show me something stronger than paltry words." Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

TAGS: Natryxsa Nevirosa Natryxsa Nevirosa

Should have expected that, the girl is about revenge. This is an atypical excuse and a cheap unnecessary show of strength. She's outmatched and doesn't know it. Oh well.

~Snap-Hiss~

You are indeed weaker now than you think you were back then and you don't even know it. For all of your strength in the Force, you think taking out a person who was clearly no threat to you is pathetic. If I was the type to want that man to suffer, I would have let him live knowing I was out there. Now you stand here, having done what you've been fantasizing over and have nothing but emptiness.
I didn't want this, I still don't, she is the one who drew the line on the ground. She has to face justice for her actions. That pike is dangerous though, going to need "Omega" too. A quick flip to a reverse grip and…
Snap-Hiss

Last chance to let go of your hate and turn yourself in, because your actions or mine, you will answer for your crimes.[COLOR]

This girl is clearly not in the right frame of mind. I won't strike first.

"Ohh I don't feel empty, this is the greatest I've felt in YEARS! Revenge may have been a part of it, but it felt so GOOD to use my power and finally unleash my blade. And now, I will find out what it's like to face a Jedi!" Natryxsa rushed forward, letting off a few shots from the blaster mounted along the pike to throw the Jedi off guard, then going for a swift thrust right to his chest to try and end this quickly Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

Sad… so controlled by rage.

Trying to shoot at him, the Dark sider had murderous intentions and a good aim. That being said there was a reason why Connell had "Omega" out, those shots were deflected, if he didn't they would have hit the young Knight square in the chest. He wanted those blaster bolts to go back to her, but he needed more practice at it and was satisfied to still be alive. This woman is so eager to attack that she doesn't even know what she's up against, and all it took was a simple sidestep. He held his shortsaber out long enough to pin her lightpike back and unable to get any closer to him as she went careening by.

Nice try.

I don't want this.

If she noticed, there was an opening for her to escape. In fact, getting out into open space could work. Reaching out and extending his arm, Connell attempted to push her into the other room through the Force. He didn't mind a chase if it got them out in open space.

Natryxsa growled and slid back toward the door "Not bad Jedi, not bad at all. So this is what it means to face one of the galaxies so-called Peacekeepers" she nearly spat the word out, but in her mind and heart she knew her wild attacks would be no match for a trained swordsman, so it was time for plan B. "Now...let's see how you handle my assistant!" she turns off her light pike for a moment and as she gets to gets to ""assist-"" she uses the force to fling shards of glass at the jedi in front, and from behind he hears the humming of a light blade, her chakram heading for him from behind. While he is distracted with the glass and her secondary blade she jumps out of the window, grabbing the charkram and putting it on her armor as she falls, then uses the force and her lightpike to slow down as she slides down the apartment building toward street level Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

Last edited:

Wow, and I thought that I liked to talk.

Misdirection is a classic tactic of someone with absolutely no plan. However he could not dodge both incoming directional attacks. So it meant getting cut up in glass over the other, the chakram. As the darksider jumped out the window, the jewel going with her, he just shook his head.

Do they ever choose the easy way?

Running and leaping out the window, Connell used a trick he liked, but up to this point had never had a chance to use. Centering the Force around his and her mind(or at least trying to), the objective was to attempt to alter her environment in her head. What she saw didn't matter, as long as he got this right, it should throw her off her game.

Facing Darksider

Last edited:
Natryxsa landed rough, tumbling through an awning and landing on a speeder parked outside the apartments. She took a moment to shake the glass off and climbed off the dented speeder before running into an alley, though as she moved her vision began to blur. Since she had not faced a force user before she wrote it off in her head to be just some dizziness from her fall and landing. She didn't bring her blade out yet, blurred vision or not even she wouldn't just blindly swing her blade on random crowds, but she was not above force pushing aside a group of people if they got too close around her Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

TAGS: @Natryxsa Nevirosa

GAH!

Landing hard on the ground, Connell tweaked his knee, the young Knight was not going to let this deter him though as he had to go after her. She was dangerous and he would not let that be a problem for those who called this city, this planet, "home". Connell took off running, but the knee would keep him at a slow pace until it could heal, so he focused on it through the Force and heal himself quicker than by normal means.

Unfortunately, unbeknownst to him, it would come at the expense of his mind altering move on the darksider's mind.

Happy that he was regaining his natural speed, the young Knight was catching up to Natryxsa, right in the middle of crowds of innocent people. If Connell wasn't going to endanger them, all he could do was follow her, mask his aura so that she could not detect him, but in eyesight of her. Ruffling the collar of his jacket enough to conceal "Alpha", the lightsaber over his back, if they saw "Omega", the shortsaber strapped to his left leg then so be it.

The pace was brisk, but he was keeping up and a good distance away, the only question was…

Where is she going?

Following her, staying out of sight and aura masked

*Natryxsa kept moving through side streets and alleys, slashing a steam pipe or two to slow the jedi down as she made her way to the spaceport. Her job here is done and falling to the first jedi she'd ever met would be absolutely humiliating. Thankfully her vision had cleared and the authorities were focused with the apartment she'd devastated. Though with a Jedi on her tail she still had to move fast. Running was so tiresome and this planet and it's weather were bothering her more by the minute, so she hijacked a Taxi Speeder and made for the spaceport...but she would remember this Jedi.

There wasn't much left to do. She got away, but he had enough information to give to the authorities. It probably would do little to no good, but he had to do it this way.

Giving the authorities a description

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom