Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pour Me Another Shot...

"Groovy."

I picked up the datapad with the spider's signature on it, and nodded to [member="Nomad Crimson"]

"Let's get blastin'"

[member="Ruger Watchwrath"]

"Okay, so that's the warehouse down there.... But the guards are spread out like real professionals, rather than clustering suspiciously around the front door. Military training, I'd bet."

I stepped behind a wall adjacent to the street we were on.

"Okay, Nomad... I got the two in front, you hit the guy up on that roof, there."

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

"All right" Nomad said drawing his blaster.

He stepped out and fired a few shots at guard on the roof. One of the bolts managed to hit the man, he stumbled off the roof and fell.

"Your turn" He said to [member="Cross Ikon"], darting back to the wall.

"Arright."

The man on the left fell with one high powered shot to the chest, but the other man ducked into cover, avoiding a shot that could have knocked a hole in his head.

"Trying to outfox me, nerf herder? Taste some fire!"

I cocked and aimed my cuff-mounted flamethrower at the small wall the man was hiding behind, setting the shock of hair above the wall on fire. The man ran away screaming, and I put him down with a shot to the chest.

"The ones on the door next, Nomad."

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

Nomad nodded. He darted out from the wall once again, fired several bolt before darting back.

He was too slow a bolt hit him the the left shoulder, he yelled in pain from the safety of the wall the wall.

"They're... yours.." he said gritting through his teeth.

[member="Cross Ikon"]

"Dammit, Nomad."

I got up and released a continuous fire of energy from my vorpal pistol. A man got up and shot my aiming hand, and I switched my Vorpal to my left hand, and cocked the slugthrower in my cuff.

"Die, you fethers."

I shot one man through the skull with a piercing slug, and another through the chest with another high-powered blast from the vorpal. So, all the guards were dead.

"I got 'em. Fuckers got my shooting hand, though."

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

"Fine."

I held up Nomad's arm with my left hand, steadying it. I swung his gun towards the four remaining gunmen, tensing my arm against the recoil while he shot.

"We still got a couple left, and they look like a doozy..."

The two men were each seven feet tall, and were built like B2 battle droids. Each one got a shot on me that ablated off my jacket, but hurt a lot.

"This oughta be fun."

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

As usual she found herself in a sleazy joint, stripes and force knows what else. She did not care though, here they sold decent rum, and that was all that mattered. She was wearing some basic leather armour, and had disruptor carbine on her back. Yes it was highly illegal weapon, but then again she was a pirate. This place was actually known for enforcing laws.

She made way over to the bar, Double Rum please. The barman looked at her and said We don`t want any trouble in here, so keep that away. Then gave her the drink she order. She then sat down in booth and scanned the room.

[member="Nomad Crimson"][member="Cross Ikon"]

I took a shot with my slugthrower, putting down one of the big guys, and Nomad got the other.

"I think... That spider owes us a bit more than the contract I just gave him."

[member='Nomad Crimson']

"Yeah... Just slightly, what's even in that warehouse!?"

Once the B2-like guards had been dispatched Nomad walked to a wall, his left arm fell limp.

"We should head to a Medcenter before we do anything else" Nomad said holding his limp arm.

[member="Cross Ikon"]

"Yeah, probably. Except they might arrest me as soon as they get a hint of my actual identity... Can you feel your arm?"

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

Nomad tried to move his fingers in his left arm.

"Yeah, but barely. Come on lets go back to the spider, he owes us a drink" he said starting to walk back to the cantina.

[member="Cross Ikon"]

"Yeah... And probably a few medpacks."

I got up, groaning slightly when I flexed my hand, and walked after [member="Nomad Crimson"]

"Now, why didn't you come work for me? I mean.... We do this kind of crazy stuff all the time. Even Oka's working with me, now."

I shook, with my left hand... Becuase right now the muscles in my left hand were spasming from the blaster shot that'd gone into it.

"I'll shake your hand properly later. For now, let's go to the spider and get outta here."

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom