Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pour Me Another Shot...

Oh, Saleucami...

Terrible bar singers, slutty dancers, excellent booze. The booze was the important part.

Of course, I was sitting in a rather nice bar, drinking the excellent booze in question, listening to the terrible bar singers, and trying not to watch the dancers attempt to pick up the nouveau riche who seemed to frequent the place.

Hopefully something interesting would happen. Maybe [member='Oka Osaa'] or [member='Rik'Tani'] would show up, or maybe something would explode. Explosions were pretty, when they weren't aimed at me.

[member='Nomad Crimson']
[member='Sigourney Xanthius']
[member='Ruger Watchwrath']

Nomad walked through the doors, he was barley noticed.

"You're a hard man to track considering your rep Cross" Nomad said to Cross once he found him.

"What's your plans for tonight?"

[member="Cross Ikon"]

"Well, I try, Nomad. It's always a toss-up whether you or the Jedi interrupt my vacations, first. So, just here for the company, or looking for better company than mine?"

I gestured at the dancer that looked closest to [member="Nomad Crimson"]'s age.

"Or, is there something more important that you want my help with? Like the spider who just shouted at me..."

I spun around to face the spider.

"Yes? Is there a reason you're just yelling in my general direction?"

[member="Ruger Watchwrath"]

"Y-y-yeah! I-I-I need somethin'" The creature said, slowly staggering to his feet. He then proceeded to stumble over to [member="Cross Ikon"], crashing into a chair or a table nearly every three or four steps. Once he finally reached the bar, he managed to spit out a drunken sentence. "Y-y-you lookin' for work? L-l-l-lots ah credits?" He asked slowly. He then slumped down into a seat next to the Admiral, a drunken grin on his face.

"Work is good... What do you need? I don't do hauling much, or anything to do with passengers. I just don't."

Nomad rolled his eyes when Cross pointed to the dancer. He sat down beside Cross "This spider seems drunk... I say leave him" he said.

He placed his order and looked to the other two.

((I'm a little late))
[member="Cross Ikon"]

"I have a soft spot for the drunk... I'm one of them."

I tapped at the spider's metallic face.

"Well, hairy one? What is it you want from the Nova Fleet?"

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

"W-well, I-I'm a salvager. I c-c-can't get anywhere n-near this one buildin' without these huge mercenaries starting to fire at my m-m-men! Y-you see, I-I-If I loose men, t-they don't m-make it h-home. W-when they d-don't make it h-home, I get karking s-sued!" He said, ordering another whiskey. "T-thanks!" He muttered as he received his drink, turning back towards [member="Cross Ikon"]

"And what, you want me to go shoot 'em up? I charge a lot... Or I could do what you ask, in exchange for a contract with the Nova. We need people to salvage prototypes that we destroy. If your crew is good, then we could use you."

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

"C-contract? I-I-I don't know, s-s-some of them guys a-are tryin' to stay o-outta trouble. Especially since most of 'em a-are young and j-just lookin' for c-c-c-credits!" The creature pointed a shaking finger at [member="Cross Ikon"], then to [member="Nomad Crimson"]. "W-who I-I-I-Is he?" He asked, his telescopic eye zooming on Nomad.

"That's my friend, sometime partner-in-crime, and self-appointed vacation interrupter [member="Nomad Crimson"]. He'll be joining me on this job, if you meet my price."

I looked straight at the spider, now.

"The contract would be perfectly legitimate, and I'm not attached to a government. Nova is freelance."

"A-alright...n-name your price? How 'b-bout 24,300 credits?" He asked, forcing a fake smile. He then nodded several times, placing the cigar back in his mouth. "A-a-anything h-h-higher will b-be tough...24,300 i-is a reasonable price", The alien said, sipping his Potwa beer. [member="Cross Ikon"]

"I don't need money, captain. I need contacts and contracts. Just consider it, will you? Me and Nomad'll go shoot those guards up."

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

"F-fine! S-s-show me the contract and I-I'll look it over!" He muttered, placing his cigar in a nearby ash tray as he calmly sipped his alcohol. "Also, I'll n-n-need proof of this operation g-getting done, ya know?" He asked, quickly taking a large sip from the mug. "If that i-is alright with y-you, of c-course!"

[member="Cross Ikon"]

"You'll have proof... As long as you don't want pieces of hair or something. I use a flamethrower as part of my arsenal. And the contract is on this datapad here."

I left my datapad on the bar next to the spider's elbows.

"We'll be right back. C'mon, Nomad."

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

He carefully looked over the contract(Well, as carefully as a drunk can) and quickly signed it. He then turned back towards the bartender, ordered four more drinks and began drinking out of the first mug. "See y-ya!" The spider-like alien muttered, turning back towards his drinks.

[member="Cross Ikon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom