Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Posting might be sporadic going forward

A few of you who write with me know that I'm the primary care giver to my mother, who has two different terminal illnesses. We heard some pretty difficult news during lunch today, in regards to her health, and it means a whole lot more doctor's visits and trips down South to the state-of-the-art hospital we prefer to take her to.

I still fully intend to be active here, and I'll still be posting as regularly as I can. All in all my presence on the site won't change that much. But if you notice that I've gone silent for a few days, it's mostly likely because I'm out of town, making sure Mom gets taken care of.

So, sorry if it takes me a little longer to post every now and again. I'm still here, I'm still interested. Just gotta handle real shit first.

We’ll be here for ya whenever Mom gets better and you wanna ignite the ol’ RPs up. Best of luck, internet person. I wrote pretty much the same exact LOA 10 years ago if you ever need someone to talk to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom