Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Formatting Issue

The Talatheen Amalgam

Lord Cross; Laodicean Brothers Eternal
So I've taken up the job as an IC leader in a new, pirate-esque faction, the Empire of the Line, and have been tasked with establishing a Marine Corps. After a few days of narrowing down a outline that everyone approved of, to both net new recruits and provide authenticity to the group, I began actually writing down the information on it.

Here's the link: Link

Shortly after hiding away the "Shield of the Line" rank description behind a spoiler tag, the bottom half of the page decided it would be best if it performed a mass exodus to the left-hand side of the screen, beyond the actual border of the post.

I've also double-checked the thread on my phone, and it's still bugged on there, so I hope this isn't just a strange issue that's only happening to me and can be fixed.

I've tried deleting that segment of the thread, reformatting it, etc. Every time I edit the post and submit it, the format returns to normal... but the block of text that's clinging to that edge is simply cloned and pushed below the post, and remains there like the little eyesore it is.

Please, if you have any advice that will allow it to fix it on my end, or anything really, I would be very grateful.

Fixed it.

You had too many spoilers. I removed a few, and when I removed them they weren't being removed from the formatting, which tells me something went wrong within the post format. Once I cleared out the excess spoiler tags, things fixed themselves after a refresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom