Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Post Character Creation Customization?

So I noticed that in the character template (where "Bounties" is listed) that we must list the threads where our characters hunted/killed someone, as well as how much they were payed. And that made me curious as to how much we're allowed to tweak our characters over time as part of their growth.

As an example for what I'm trying to ask: My character Darth Marras is not competent with a lightsaber or using more than the most basic of force techniques. If I were to do an RP with someone, or perhaps wrote a single story (like a blog post) showing that sought training to better himself in these regards, would I be allowed to add that to his character profile? If so, is there a limit? Also, does such a thing require an admin to oversee it before it can be approved?

Part of why I'm asking this is because I wanted to list his personality traits and add a couple more details to his backstory, specifically the time he spent with the Jawas on Tatooine.

Inkara Liet

I
Darth Marras Darth Marras

People go back and add to their character bios all the time, so go right ahead and edit!

There's no real limit - lots of us add links to RP threads we've done or participated in with a little blurb about the thread, to our character bio threads. I usually like to add this in a separate post on the same thread, myself.

Which reminds me... I still need to do that for Inkara's bio, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom