Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible coming back

I kept seeing this site pop up every once in a while. It's been a long while since I was last on here and posting things.

I don't know if this is the right place for a maybe come back; I'm not 100% sure yet. There was a lot of rp with this character and the two others I made that I wanted to continue and expand on. They share the same.. universe or.. I guess their story intertwine in some way, shape, or form. But sadly when I was here, any rp that I tried to start or join a companion with on here fell through. Which is probably why I took a brake from here. I hate to see that happen and would like to try again; hopefully this will be different from last time. I also probably need to revise the background for them as well and maybe repost them?

Is there anything new/ or anything I should know?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom