Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Possible assassination mission

Hello again! My character is a former Jedi master, pretty skilled in both battles and diplomacy. Are there are any possible missions with guarding important people or controlling the transportation of exclusive goods? Wouldl love to rp something connected to special and pretty dangerous missions!

Hey Rex! Military veteran, lone wolf, someone who will do anything to finish the mission, true brother for anyone in the front lines and a girl whose family's sins makes her sometimes feel meaningless. So pretty much the mix you need for a good sized mission^^

Assassinations..........

Lyra Sunset Lyra Sunset

Oh darling, you've come to the perfect place

The Bothan Spynet (which I revived and now lead) is always looking to take out corrupt politicians, officials, and tyrannical dictators. We could always use assassins. Perhaps you could work with myself on a particular mission or whatever.

We hide in the shadows, always

You can't see us, but we see you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom