Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Portrait and inspiration- new charachter

Some stuff I drew to help me figure out my character:

character: IAPO SIM, half-human/ half-devaronian.

inspired by art by pheberoni

Home-planet (actually moon), inspiration:

Outfit ideas ( not satisfied with the blaster).

color scheme (probably)

Sorry I'm new and clicked on post before I added a prefix and before I finished my post and I can't seem to find how to modify a post.

Anyway... I'm open to do some custom portraits or inspiration stuff if anyone is interested, especially if, in exchange, people are willing to just talk to me about how everything works and help me figure how to start my first roleplay ever :')

EDIT: and the edit button was at the bottom of course... and I just did not look...sorry.

Mauda

Would love a character portrait but definitely not been a member long enough to offer any useful wisdom lolol [member="Iapo Sim"]

The darkness lays ever near the light.
Wow! I love the headshot especially but everything is awesome! Really love your style - might have to try it out :p

If you have any questions about the board - feel free to DM me (though I'm a bit out of touch as I'm still technically on a LOA that's lasted for about a year now :p ).

Good luck on your journey!

[member="Iapo Sim"]

I must honestly say that I am blown away by how much people are willing to help. I've been on many fandom-oriented forums ( especially cosplay) and I've never seen anything like that.

I've got a few hours of time to draw so if any of you are interested in a portrait or anything like that feel free to PM me with reference and descriptions/ concepts, anything really!

[member="Darren Torran"], [member="Orex Mauda"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom