Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Port Side of Kashyyyk

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
I nerfed that one up nicely... And this is why a beacon calls us out here, we stay home. Flirting had always been a nervous tick, and it didn't help that he had a blaster aimed at his head when saying the words. Well, nothing he could do to fix it now and this Twilek definitely wasn't going out of to make it easier on him. She definitely was an ice queen, the force help whoever shared her bed at night. It was too bad he didn't bring a flamethrower along. The clone could only follow her deeper into the ship, not wanting to get shot for not walking fast enough. At least he had his weapon back, that was blessing enough.
''I'll keep the pleasure part for a moment, until we'll find out what or who your brought with you.''
Omen just shook his head as they walked. If he had brought him willingly he would've said he had another friend on board. "I didn't bring him willingly. He was searching around the ship, looking for a way inside. I don't have the power to arrest him for that or at all so, I lead him inside and offered to let him check the rear of the craft for survivors. To be honest, I didn't think there were any survivors but I'm just a guy who got frozen in a popsicle for 800 years so what do I know..." And you're talking too much... The ARC shut down and stayed silent for the rest of the trip, letting the clattering coming from the back of the vessel fill his ears. At least the Ubese didn't have the skills of the assassin, they all might have been in trouble then.

Last edited:
Jade had stopped nearly jumping up hearing a thud, the young girl had spun around looking towards the person that had possibly accidentally trapped. for a second her eyes were hooked on them while processing what exactly was going on. On instinct, she had backed up and for a second glared at them rather than become violent. "w-who are you, a-are you okay?" She had asked him lightly, on the hip of her waist.. he could see an unfinished wooden carve lightsaber that was missing a lot of parts that would need time to put together. However, despite that the girl pushed her arm, outwards offering her hand to him for him to grab if he so chose so and pull himself up. The young girl was very polite, but she was quick to act if it turned hostile in a sense. She was hoping that he wasn't going to be hostile with someone that he potentially had met just now.

The girl looked at him for a second, before turning her head towards the door inspecting Tan'yill to walk through at any point, however, she kept a close eye on the male for the time being, her eyes not diverted for a moment. before remembering something, the girl fell backwards for a second losing her balance.. and falling on her rear.. her eyes blinked a few times before laughing a bit.

"h-hehe s-sorry bit of a clumsy person. My name is... Jade... " Technically she had introduce herself towards the random person and hope that things would go well.. her head tilting to the side as she closed her eyes remembering that her master told her that she would need to meet more people and interact with them on separate times to forge more bonds with others.. the girl rubbed her head as she was trying her best with all of this.

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

''Wow... Eight houndred years, huh? That must be the reason to your quirky ways around women, then!'' Tan'yill jested, throwing a sassy smile back at the armored visitor of the ship.

''Arrest? What are you, a clone who missed the party for eight houndred years and now waking up trying to make a living as a bounty hunter?'' she asked as they ventured futher down the ship and was soon to enter the engine room.

''Jade! Eliz! Where are you? I think we got friendlies aboard!'' Tan called out to not alarm them further.

Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
The armored trooper rolled his eyes and gave an unhappy grunt in return for her remarks. She was going to hold that anvil over his head for this whole event now wasn't she? "If you want to give me dating advice go ahead, otherwise please stop making a Zillo Beast out of a Yavin Jumping Spider..."

He only shrugged. "He is probably just a scavenger wanting to see if there is anything inside worth taking. Don't want to shoot him in the head for trying to make a living, do I?" He didn't say what his real job was of being a space trucker because she would probably just laugh more in his face. Needless to say, he was not having a good time... He could only hope that they secured everyone's position before something bad occurred.

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

Last edited:
''A Zillo?'' Tan chuckled and smiled broadly as they closed in on the engine compartment, noticing that she had got to his nerves already, which was always fun. At least, he had not found himself strapped down to a chair or something, in which position many of her enemies from days passed had found themselves in. She was not high on spice either. In fact, it had gone a considerable time since she was, thanks to Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , who would know exactly why she did it and how her mind worked. Man, she missed that crazy and beautiful mandalorian, and their loveable daughter Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla .

''I'm just fething with you, trooper. I can't blame you for being turned into a popsicle for eight houndred years... What did you say you do, again?'' she replied plainly as they ended up by the door to the engine compartment, determined to not let him off that easily.

''Guys! You alright in there?'' she called, awaiting Eliz's and Jade's answer.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Last edited:
Jade had paused for a moment, taking her time and looking back towards the hallway hearing her name being called by her adoptive mother. The young girl blinked a few times before calling out towards her with a smile. "I am here tan'yill... I am okay.. !" She had originally yelled out towards her new adoptive mother to let her know that she was okay. She walked over towards the door before yelling out once more to make sure that she could hear her.

The young girl had blinked a few times waiting for a response while thinking about several things that have come to pass, the young girl blinked a few more times before looking back towards the person that was in the room with them and tilted her head for a moment. Then shifting her head back towards the other door as she rubbed her head and slightly started to groan for a moment.

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom