Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Populating a Planet

Little weird to finally be posting soemthing like this after 8 years, but here we go I guess.

So, for those that aren’t aware, some time ago, I created the planet Veradune, home of my species, the Zorrens(sub re-work planned). Over the years, I’ve had the great fortune of having my custom species be used by several other players and characters, some having done so even while I was away and taking a sort of extended hiatus from Chaos.

As delighted as I am to have seen that species flourish, albeit in the form of half blooded children, I’m looking for a bit more engagement with Veradune. It’s my plan to make this planet something that can make a mark on the galaxy and to do that, I’m going to need help. Could I rp as every inhabitant/citizen/native of Veradune? Probably, but that’s not quite as fun. I’m looking for writers who are willing to write this planet’s citizenry as we go to join the Galactic Alliance. Whether that be writing as the planet’s main species, the Zorrens, or someone’s who’s emigrated within the last half century.

Basics of Zorren/Veran society

1 The urge to Protect. Zorrens are defined by an instinct to protect others. Think of them as Mandalorians with claws and a inbuilt savior complex
2 The Returned: Most(but not all) Zorrens alive right now died at some point within the last 400 years, hunted down by a massive coalition of bandits and pirates that took over Veradune. About fifty years ago, Vulpesen trekked into the netherworld and brought them out for a second chance at life.
3 Military society: as mentioned earlier, Zorrens are mandos with claws. Weapons are a part of the religion and military service at some point is a cultural norm amongst the population.
4 Long Lived: Zorrens life a long time with a life span of up to 5,00 years. Sure most die fighting for others before then and not all Verans are Zorren, but it does have its effect on society.
5 Wilders: Veradune has its own force tradition. If you like the idea of being a force druid, then this is the perfect group for you! Better yet, the wilders don’t have a centralized command structure like the jedi. They have a council of sect leaders each of whom leads their own branch of the wilders.

What I’m looking for.
Literally anything. Basic citizenry. Nobility. Soldiers. Merchants. Diplomats. It’s a big planet and given time I’m sure dedication from other writers can convince me to give up the reins of the planet after a time. House Torrevaso has Led Veradune for centuries. Maybe someone else can win the next election or convince the Torrevasos to take a break from leadership. Don’t expect that last one to happen soon, though. Veradune is my baby, after all. But yeah, any new stories, interactions, or plotlines with the planet to give it some new life would be amazing.

Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari we can already start a thread there! Especially since Gweneth is an official Wildling.
Ryana mina Ryana mina Unfortunately, I know this pain. Maybe we can get the jedi to visit after a dominion from the GA.
Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch I was looking for more internal stuff, but I'm happy to take any chance to expand on the planet's culture and diplomacy.
Junko Ike Junko Ike Same as above, and you know the Ike's are always welcome on Veradune.

Vulpesen Vulpesen it can be done one of the more fun set of lore subs were the otachi and hibana. Collaborative cultural exchanges between Atrisia and Hapes and Naboo. Veradune can explore what it is like sharing their cultural differences with a small class of atrisian students and vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom