Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC POM Storm Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Availability: Uncommon
  • Deployment: Minor
  • Strengths & Weaknesses:
+ Urban Warfare
+ Armored to Slug based attacks

- Vulnerable to Ion based attacks
- Arctic Warfare

• Description:
These are essentially the security company's special forces. Being used in more offensive engagements as a private military force for those willing to pay for their deployment. Being an elite force for those willing to pay top dollar for their services. Most of the members being former military professionals contacted by POM Security for their employment, often getting better paychecks then their time in a planetary defense force or faction military. Such is a common trend with defense contractors. Because of this their typically pretty well trained to begin with given member's prior experiences.

Since members of this team are rather often veterans of smaller planetary defense forces that were more loyal to credits then their organization. Instead of the storm teams consisting of mainly Rodians or any other race. It's more so a vast collection of races from the space around the confederacy and southern Hutt Space. Typically POM Security uses these troops for more dangerous contracts instead of their more standard security teams. Mainly being more offensive/assault missions.

Hey! This is overall pretty good, only one thing;

Jorco Czeku said:
Description:These are essentially the security company's special forces. Being used in more offensive engagements as a private military force for those willing to pay for their deployment. Being an elite force for those willing to pay top dollar for their services. Most of the members being former military professionals contacted by POM Security for their employment, often getting better paychecks then their time in a planetary defense force or faction military. Such is a common trend with defense contractors. Because of this their typically pretty well trained to begin with given member's prior experiences
This is very bare bones, and I would love it if you could expand about them a little. A few guiding questions could be; how did they come about, their training while being in POM, how POM makes use of them, etc.

Thank you :)

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Hey, thanks for pointing out the more lackluster description. I didn't change it much from it original from over half a year ago. Since this is more of an update to an old submission I did.

I hope this is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom