Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Polotics, Always Polotics

Veil

Who needs legs when you have brains.
She sat back when the issue of what she wanted came up. Veil nodded, seeing this man wasn't exactly one to just think in the box. So, of course, that meant she had to get everything out in the open. "Alright. It's not just the cops. I have a lot of heat from the criminals too. I'm not saying they're close to finding me, but enough desperation can go a long way. I got info. Not concrete, but something you can use to deal with them. I just need them off by back before they jump on, see?"

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"And you need my help turning their attention elsewhere, say if a small group of droids attack them from another criminal organization, causing a big enough scene for the authorities to say... get involved?" He smiled, it was a kind and excited smile and for good reason. He missed the shadows and the somewhat vigilante life he had lived before becoming a Senator and later a Vice Chancellor, now it was just backdoor deals he had to deal with. @[member="Veil"]

Veil

She shrugged and said "I was going to suggest just taking them in and burying them, but the droid thing works too." She smiled at that fact @[member="Yusan Fenn"] was more of a normal person than she'd believed. At least more normal than Veil would've thought politicians to be. "So, guess we have a deal then." She held out her hand for him to shake just to fully confirm on it.

Yusan reached out and shook the hand before returning it to his side after making sure his hood was tight and it hid his face from the cameras, again no need for him to be seen here and someone to phone the media or what ever it is people did. "We have a deal, i would suggest celebration over a drink, but im sure that you keep up the secracy and would rather not be seen with a Vice Chancellor, who knows what rumors people spread just for a story, ehh?" @[member="Veil"]

Veil

"Well that and....I'm not exactly of the right age." She leaned in and whispered. "So, hand the datapad over, I'll get to work. Give me about a day or two and you'll get the confirmation. By that time I'm hoping to hear news about the gangs of on a little war and far away from me."

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan nodded and handed her the datapad, crossing his hands back on his lap once done. "Well, dont worry about that, itll be done by....two tomorrow morning i think, shouldnt be that hard to get a bunch of criminals fighting over land and territory, especially when military grade droids with markings of the other gangs shooting up their bases." @[member="Veil"]

Veil

She nodded before spotting one of the nurses who was a attendant at the hospital. She smiled before saying "If you'll excuse me, Chancellor, I think I need to ask for a sponge bath." With that Veil rolled off to go speak with the nurse. She gave him a quick look back to indicate she'd do her job, but that didn't mean she couldn't have a little of her own time to fill how she wanted.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom