Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pollis Massa Hex Rebellion: Divide and Conquer OOC 2.0

[member="Choli Vyn"]

Yeah I wrote that post in between classes so it's far from my best xD

I'll break it down into steps.
1: Violent force explosion exits outwards and stops before hitting the U-Wing
2: Sucks itself back inwards as if imploding.
3: The Nexus that is his sword and armor merge with the Sith Spirit that is Dredge
4: Comes out of the explosion and the entire city is this black and white silhouette that pretty much doesn't harm anyone but just looks cool. (refer to image linked above for reference)
5: Gives a I'm god talk and converts a survivor into one of his little worker drones to go off and spread his influence much like a zombie who has mildly intelligent thought.

That about covers it. I'll def make edits once I get home, I was just super bored during class.

[member="Dredge"]

oh okay, i got super confused. So essentially making yourself into a sith spirit?

Just wasn't sure how to react -- although, since my U-Wing is crashing that pretty much covers it lol. I'll relay to the rest since i know Liliane and HK-36 are inbound.

[member="Choli Vyn"]

Well he was already a sith spirit locked in the armor. He's basically super charged himself with the Nexus' and considers himself a god. Teetering on the edge of just Force Entity

I'm working on an updated bio to work out all the kinks. But long story short he's free from having to live in the armor and use physical host bodies

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
[member="Choli Vyn"]

From what I've read, it's less "He is a God," and more "He considers himself to be a God."

EDIT: Sorry, I seem to have only clarified what was obvious and already resolved. I'll just be facepalming in my corner.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Yeah between work and school I didn't get a chance to intervene with it but I should be able to write up a post with HK arriving later today, since he has a lightsaber specialized in fighting entities like that and I barely get to use it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom