Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pollis Massa Hex Rebellion: Divide and Conquer OOC 2.0

The Horde is contesting the Galactic Alliances Pollis Massa Hex Dominion...... Ill do it myself.
gqAGR1w.png
Wl2QMc2.png
Objectives:
  1. Skor system. Create Chaos in the Baazar. Riots all the jazz <--- Main target
  2. Medical Center. Steal the medical supplies and take the injured.
  3. Dead Space Salvage. Yar harr! Control what you can and pick up whats use able. Force ships to pay a fee
  4. Veloks Maw. Provoke the Cultists or attempt to aid them.
  5. Bring your own objective. Do what you feel.

[member="Saverok"]

Hey quick question! Are you at Skor... or are you at Polis Massa? Just so we can lock down your location because your post left me a little bit confused since it mentioned both.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I guess I'll jump in, is it going to be just a continuation of the dominion thread or will you be making a whole separate thread for this? [member="Saverok"]

[member="Saverok"]

No problem mate.

Just confirming, are you making a new thread or just going to edit your post in the current dominion? Either is fine ( up to staff honestly so you may need to check)

But just so we know so that the Ga folks can know where to post to have some fun.

[member="Saverok"] [member="Dredge"]

Myself and [member="Choli Vyn"] are going to keep up some more char Dev and posting back and forth. We're going to find one of the wild band of Yuuzhan Vong/graug roaming towards a small settlement if that's okay?

Just cut in if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom