Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Political Clout

U N I O N

Location: Schesa , Intelligence and Security Center , Lab #3389
Tags: John Maverick , A Amaranth Australis , Tranquility Tranquility , Brachium Alyan Brachium Alyan , Fati O’Pesega Fati O’Pesega , @Any Zweihander Union Personnel with reason
Dress:
Uniform
Gear:
DB-46C

After the success of the test
that happened a few weeks ago, Ben Craig brought the news to the Union High Command of the results. Today would be a stepping stone to a path that held great potential. Before today, only non-sentient beings had been tested, mostly rats and other vermin. Today however an actual sentient being would be tested. There would be two reactions from the audience, one of approval and one of disgust. It was no easy task to condemn a complex being to death even if he deserved it. The subject in question was a middle-aged Zabrak who had been a pain to one of the Union's facilities. He was part of a small time gang that constantly harassed Union personnel and stole great many things from the facility. Chairs were placed in the control/viewing room where the audience would be able to watch the experiment. This was the first time Union High Command would see an experiment done by the Military Department of Advanced Weapons Research. However, today the Variable Bioweapon would not be tested, as it was still being worked on. The release of the Noxinium A and B gas by N&Z Umbrella Corporation, however was fully developed and only awaited a test subject to be tested on.

The doors hissed open, and famed Director Ben Craig stepped into the control room. "Chief Engineer Alyan, are the gases ready?" The subject had yet to be brought in. In the testing chamber lay a single durasteel chair. The viewing glass from which the audience could see could only be viewed from one side. In the sealing of the testing chamber were air ducts from which the toxic poison would be inserted. "Showtime, the evolution of war begins now."

BlpVHqS.png

John Maverick

J

44c34bd0be7ef31dea6bfb7ccc9ba846.gif

U N I O N
Tags: Ben Craig Ben Craig , A Amaranth Australis , Tranquility Tranquility , Brachium Alyan Brachium Alyan , Fati O’Pesega Fati O’Pesega
Dress: Uniform

Thud...thud...thud. The sound of polished black boots hitting the shiny durasteel floor resounded through the hallway. Junior and senior officers alike moved out of Admiral Maverick's way. Rumors had been told of a young cadet who was busy with a datapad and failed to see himself veering towards the admiral. After that, the cadet hadn't been seen again. Some said the admiral had him executed, others said the cadet was stationed on some forgotten garrison. What all rumors had in common was that a terrible fate had met the cadet.

"
Ah...Director Krennic I see you've been playing with your toys. A bit too old to be playing with toys eh?" He gestured to the boxes of the newly shipped Noxinium A and B. "What exactly warrants you to summon the Union High Command to such a meeting? Getting ahead of yourself aren't you? We all know the application of the toxic gas, no need to recklessly flaunt your "new toys". You sit in here with your toys while I am out on the front defending the Union from pirates." He spat.

BlpVHqS.png

71406fc82ab571d10e389f2e015e3f6d.png
B O L D

Tristan laughed so hard he nearly spit out his coffee. "Everything warrants him to summon the Union High Command, Admiral. Remember, he is an honorary member of the Supreme War Council." he said out loud to the Admiral as he entered the Security Center. "But he has a point, Director or perhaps you haven't heard both the Admiral and myself are quite busy as is General's V'Trechen and Austrails"
The Zweihander Union had made plans to expand the day Schesa joined. With a permanent base of operations and a functioning government, both capable of managing galactic affairs it was a wonder to the UHC why the plans were never formalized the day the first shipyard was completed.
"Admiral, be aware that after this meeting I want a status report on your fleet, How many ships are ready and how soon can they be deployed"
BlpVHqS.png

Last edited:

U N I O N

Tags: John Maverick , Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , Brachium Alyan Brachium Alyan
Dress:
Uniform
Gear:
DB-46C

Ben looked through the viewing port into the chamber. The door hissed open and Ben turned around. He frowned when he saw who it was. "Admiral Maverick, getting older aren't we?" He scoffed, "My toys will prove useful to the Union...unlike you." He glared at the admiral, "Is that how you talk to your superior? Last I checked, I was a fleet admiral, and highly regarded by the chancellors themselves. If you have any issues with the project, bring them to the board." Ben looked back to the entrance when Tristan entered.

"
We are all busy fleet admiral, but this advancement in biological warfare will prove devastating to our enemies." He gestured to the crates of the canisters. "These gentlemen is the future. The test will begin shortly, please take your seats." He nodded to the chief engineer, "Excellent, bring in the subject." At that time, the Zabrak was brought into the chamber shaking.

BlpVHqS.png

John Maverick

J

U N I O N
Tags: Ben Craig Ben Craig , Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , Brachium Alyan Brachium Alyan
Dress: Uniform

Jason turned behind him to look at who entered, "Fleet Admiral Evore, always a pleasure." He smiled distastefully when Tristan reminded him of the Director's highly placed position. "Of course Fleet Admiral, i'll send the report when I get back to my office." He walked over to the viewing area and sat down in one of the chairs.

BlpVHqS.png

U N I O N

Tags: Ben Craig Ben Craig , Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , John Maverick
Dress: His Long White Doctors uniform, with a matching robe going around it and black flowers decorating it.
Gear: -Personal Surgical Tools

”Amusing… simply amusing… to get a ring side seat of not only a sweet spectacle of death, but also a couple Admirals squabbling like children. I assume you would agree Fleet Admiral Evore…?” Charles said these words as he came around the corner rather tightly, slithering head first and pressed to the side of the frame, his hand coming to rest on the upper part of the door. His head slowly tilted until it aligned with his shoulder with every word, as he stared at the men in the room with wide eyes. Every single word seemed carefully chosen, cold, monotone, slight muffled through his mask, but Sith made sure to pronounce each word careful so there was no mistake in what he said. He had yet to meet them before and wanted to make an impression, good, bad, intimidating… that was up to them on how they took it. Straightening up as he fully entered the room, the man pulled from his cloak a data-pad that would have given him a basic rundown of what the gas was…

”I found the concept to be rather amusing reading Director Ben. If it works as you claim I could think of a few entertaining applications. I even listed a few of them here if you would be so kind... such as blisters that spray forth more gas or... well... the final idea on the list will require work so I wish to discuss afterward if you have just a few moments.” As he said this he met Ben’s eyes, knowingly, he would close the distance and press a button on the data pad to flip to his own notes. What had once been a cold lifeless gaze, became oddly warm… you could almost see the smile behind his mask by the movements of his upper facial features. Charles simply reached and placing a friendly hand on Ben’s shoulder with one hand and gave him the pad with other, ”Keep up the good work I look forward to today’s entertainment as well as seeing what your research has accomplished.” He would wait for Ben to take the data-pad before turning around on a heel… the change in Charles expression was instant as he went right back the strange cold darkness that had walked into the room and headed not for a seat, but for the glass…

Not just to stand in front of it, but to get oddly close, reaching how to place a hand up against it if he could. His mask was the only thing that stopped the glasses from fogging up where he stared at a potential test subject with hunger, but this prey belong to Ben. He had acknowledged that moments ago with the simple sign of warmth and respect. Curling one hand behind his back he began to fidget it, fingers moving like a spider, but not once going for a tool to fill the void… it would be unprofessional. Without looking back though he asked, ”Can he see us? If not is there any way to allow him to… I want his last image being knowing who… the details do not matter Director… only the question of can he.” Charles didn’t mind making it clear around these men that he had a personal motivation for showing up beyond professionalism. That was his own enjoyment of this entire… display…

BlpVHqS.png

Last edited:

U N I O N

Tags: John Maverick , Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , Brachium Alyan Brachium Alyan , Charles Castex Charles Castex
Dress:
Uniform
Gear:
DB-46C

Ben watched as the subject was placed and fastened onto a simple chair. The guards secured the straps and left the room. Ben nodded to Charles, "Of course Captain. We shall see indeed." Ben took the datapad before motioning to the scientists to begin the experiment. As the men prepared the instruments necessary, Ben looked back to Charles curiously, "Not in this room, there is however a seperate room you may enter. In that room you may even be able to talk to the subject if you wish." Ben thought, a curious request.

BlpVHqS.png

U N I O N

Tags: Ben Craig Ben Craig , Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , John Maverick
Dress: His Long White Doctors uniform, with a matching robe going around it and black flowers decorating it.
Gear: -Personal Surgical Tools

”Awww how most unfortunate for us. I do find that the ability of an subject to ‘struggle’ and ‘curse’ the name of those who put them in the situation in the first place gives them a fruitless will to survive. As a result sustaining the body and the experiment over a longer period of time, but I don’t have to tell you Director… you did say that there was another room correct…?” Charles would pull himself away from the glass finally and turn in place to head towards the other room, pointing at the subject with a single finger the male playfully smiled under his mask, ”I want you to watch really close Director… very close… because you see live test are the true putty of our research. True I can read out on a data pad how quickly the gas will kill someone, but I want to hear it from their lips. The choking when they can’t breath, the screams and confusion at what they see....”

The large man then suddenly turned on a dime, both hands in a ‘V’ behind his back, and tilted his head with his eyes closed, ”and that enjoyable feeling you get when you drag a piece of information from their lips about how said weapons makes them feel. One that you couldn’t get in a simulation… for all we know something about Zabrak’s or even this specific specimen may get us an interesting reaction.” Without even waiting for a reaction he headed into said room calling back, ”Do wait until I have introduced myself to the subject before you start ok Director… I do oh so like to have a good bed side manner if anything.”

Inside the room Charles found a table with a chair, and a communication device that he assumed was connected to the room with the subject. Sitting down he made himself comfortable and pulled out his data pad and brought it up to an area he could take notes. The questions he wanted to ask the subject were already formulating in his mind, ”Why hello… hello good sir… you may call me Dr. Ryder… and I will be taking care of you today. You will soon be administered a lethal dose of a very deadly gas… so do try and be a sport and give us some straight answers while you can. It says here you were quite the naughty boy before they brought you in… tsk… tsk… so let us began. Are you feeling any shortness of breath… general fatigue… that sort of thing.” The Sith covered the device and muttered to himself in a way that even Ben and the others couldn’t hear him, ”Oh frell I hope these fools kept the specimen in a decent state of health before bring it… or I won’t get anywhere.”

His eyes turned back to look in the direction of the Zabrak and waited to see what he would say… it was either going to result him having to do this the hard way, or a potentially very easy conversation. Whatever the case it was going to be fun for him… that much he was sure of.

BlpVHqS.png

U N I O N

Tags: Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , Brachium Alyan Brachium Alyan , Charles Castex Charles Castex
Dress:
Uniform
Gear:
DB-46C

Ben nodded and gestured to one of the doors that led to the special examination room. He returned to gaze upon the subject. He noted the phrasing of the words Charles used. In any other occasion, Ben would have reprimanded the man, however he decided to let it take it's course and make a note for the future. It wasn't good practice to have two dominant alphas in the same room. He waited patiently for Charles to finish up his psychological terror. The test wasn't about words but about the virus chemical agent.

BlpVHqS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom