Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Policy on Piracy or Scavenging Fallen Faction Ships?

-- Well the title really sums it up.

-- What is the policy of Stealing/Scavenging/Rebuilding derelict ships from fallen factions such as the Lords of the Fringe, Omega Prye or the Galactic Republic?

-- They had some pretty good ships and thinking of making a fleet of truly Karked Up Ships. An Armada of Junkers and Suicide Ships full of slaves and Death Cult types ready to die for their Overlord. But it would be fun to bring back some cool ships, update them, and throw them all together to give some of the old ships a new paint job.

[member="Warchef Futa"]

The current policy when looking to refurbish the ships and technologies of the old factions on the board is that if you wish to use them in any way you need to have the permission of the submission's original writer.

This could take multiple forms, a marketplace sale, OOC permission given or a post in your new submission thread but the Factory Judge, RPJ or Admin reviewing the submission will need to see some kind of authorization giving you permission to use the technology and revitalize it.

[member="John Locke"]

Thanks for the information, it was a little of what I knew but mostly good information that helps me alot with messing around with my new character.

One of the big question I have thought are of Submissions that were created by individuals that are no longer around. Are those free game, not aloud to touch, or just in the gray area and depends on the judge of the submission?

[member="Warchef Futa"]

As with all factory subs, nothing can be done to them without the original creator's permission. If they're no longer around then you'd need to find a way to get in touch with them and get permission before you were able to use them.

[member="John Locke"]

That is understandable, just add another thing on to pile of search items over the holidays. Thanks for the help Locke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom