Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon! Any fans on here!?

I'm currently building my party for the second time, my Pokemon X got chewed up by my dog...

Still, I learned this time that Chesnaught is frickin' crazy fun, so there's that! My roster that I'm going for is Chesnaught, Golurk, Houndoom, Slowpoke, Kabutops and Dragalge. Sadly, I have to trade for the Skrelp and Kabuto.

*cracks knuckles*

We've entered into my territory now. I grew up with Pokemon since it first came out when I was a tot. Absolutely loved it. I've played almost all of the main games minus a few. I have both X and Y and my teams on there are awesome! Got and played through Alpha Sapphire on midnight release. Haven't played for a bit, but I plan on IV and EV breeding an awesome team. Because I need some more experience in such field.

Placeholder 0123

P
I have OR and I loooove battling competitively. Also a shiny breeder...throw your friend codes at me, we'll decide who the champion of Chaos is.​

I fell in love with the Hoen Series, the game and Manga arc that covers it, I mean this game had a perfect blend of new pokemon and old pokemon.

The new format of eevee training is certainly a lot better, I mean they really improved it Black/White 1&2 and in X&Y. Now time to battle and be the best there ever was!

Marona Rayheart

"I'll take these broken wings and learn to fly"
Hello my name is a Marona and I'm.... a pokeholic

*insert crowd hello*

But no really I have played at least one version of all the games, aside from SNAP Conquest I still play it is.... quite addicting lol

My team was....

Vespqueen, Steelix, Altaria, Audino, Kabutops and Pidigeot ^^

My team varies from game to game but the starters I chose were: Treeko, Cyndiquil, chimchar, chespin, oshawatt, I swear on my life force I caught a Swicuine on SS I SWEAR!!!!!! (Friend gave still gives me greif because I lost my game two days after catching it) *Sniff*

My X team (For most of my journey) was Chespin, Torchic, squrtil, espeon, fletchling, and the classic HM slave
My SS team were random pokemon I caught with Quinlava being my main (He was already lvl 20 by the third gym) and togeikiss being my secondary.
Favourite pokemon:
First Gen: Don't know
Second Gen Umbreon
Third gen: Grovile
Fourth gen: don't know
Fifth gen: Dewott `cause whiskers, nuff said
Sixth gen: Chespin

Favourite battle:
Battle on Mount silver

Forgive me for misspelt names.

Kyla Foy

K
I still play pokemon lol XD I played from when the red and blue version released, Now that there is no true legit pokemon mmo though and the games are kinda boring. Gotta wait till Moonrise MMO appears on the appstore it will be the pokemon mmo, but with different creatures lolbut the same concept awesome!

pokemon_o_344411.jpg
Pokemon for life.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom