Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon! Any fans on here!?

Xander Carrick said:
Di-Di-Digimon...... *Draws weapon*

And getting back on topic:
I wanna be the very best like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my caaaause.
I will travel across the lands searching far and wide.
These pokemon to understand the power that's inside.
Pokemon gotta catch them all! It's you and me I know it's my destiny!
Pokemon aww your my best friend in a world we must defend.
Pokemon gotta catch them all Heart so truuuue our courage will pull us though I teach you, you teach me Pokemon!

gotta catch them all, gotta catch them all pokemon... gotta catch them all gotta catch them all pokemon!

I got the last game, X/Y, because I had never played it the years previous. A lot of my friends had in their younger years, so I thought I'd try it out just to have the experience. Turns out it was really fun, so I bought the black and white 2? Which ever came out after X/Y!

Raven Hayashi

Raven, the not so wise fox
X/Y is the lasted version but in November remakes of the third generation will be released

I hear you can get a beta version now but my source is only trust worthy 40% of the time

I'm not sure if I read the post correctly though

Yeah sorry about the three posts thing haha my internet was being all retarded and laggey exactly why I don't play Halo anymore the lag absolutely kills my KD ratio. :laugh:

I had blue version back when I was a kid, and I stuck around until the third generation came out, but I sort of outgrew it. Well, I guess the more accurate way to put it is that my life started moving too fast for me to spend time on keeping up with systems and consoles.

Raven Mulds said:
Groudon, Mewtwo all thrwe legendary blade horse pokemon (From black/white 2) in a pokeball!?
I have have "Caught them all" since the first ones that came out on gamboy color, up until the New beta ones. Those I have not caught because I don't have the game yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom