Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poisonous blades, faster blasters [Black Sun Domination of Nar Bo Sholla]

CaDJunglePlanet1.jpg

Long ignored as a fringe planet of 'Hutt Space,' Nar Bo Sholla only had two real claims to fame. The first being that it rested on the confluence of two moderate hyperlanes. The second was less savory, it was the home of the Spor Crawler, a small but rather poisonous insect. Soon though it would have another thing to be famous for as the latest addition to the Black Sun's empire, syndicate, protectorate, nation thingy. Being the Vigo for that nation, Domino decided that she really should figure out exactly what they called the collection of planets they ruled over. Whatever she settled on, the small flotilla of personal ships and military transports would soon be welcoming the planet into it. She really wanted the locals to see that life would be better with the Black Suns around, irrefusable offers would be a last resort.

Flicking her headset on, she began to address the fleet. "Alright folks, time to put on your nice faces or find a helmet. We're here to make friends and show these people what great folk we are, so lets not kill any of them alright? Now if you do find some nice way to make a profit, feel free." Personal gain was probably the primary reason anybody had shown up, sure as spit why anyone joined up with them. "Now everyone's got an objective, but if you showed up late or slept through the briefing like me then just pick a team that looks like it could use the help and go with them. Sooner we get this done, sooner everyone gets paid and back home to spend it."

Objectives for Nar Bo Sholla:
  • Capture Spor Crawlers for experimentation/sale/their poison.
  • Establishing a trading post and making deals as individuals.
  • Negotiate/kill the the assassin group Dawn's Change, the real power behind the government.
  • Eradicate a Crawler nest encroaching on a settlement. Can be same nest samples are captured from.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Mr. Ash drove his speeder at a relaxed pace, heading to Dakura, the "capital" of this planet. Well, sort of. It was where the Dawn's Change cult was, lingering in the shadows, waiting for an outcome. He had no doubt that they were the real power--out here in Hutt space, the syndicates controlled the government, not the other way around. This would be tricky. Still, he had enough negotiation material. Nevermind the weapons pointed at the facility. He had a more subtle plan.

He smiled, parking the speeder. He walked through the seedy down, looking toward one of the toughs on the street. "The Dawn screams," he said, muttering the secret pass-code to the lackey.

"And its setting burns the night," the old man replied, walking slowly, watching as Mr. Ash followed him calmly. After all, no sense taking forever in this mess. He walks, suitcase in hand.

Starlight-class fighter: Deathstick
Room of Clarity

A pair of folded digital display shades rested stationary on a dresser that lined one of the three walls of the curved yet spacious interior. The wing of the starlight class fighter housed a few notable locations, but one in particular was that of a chamber sanctioned for Amaul's personal inner-sanctum. A place to think, to ponder, and to indulge in the finer - more illegal things in life. With a relaxed posture and all limbs lying lifelessly still the half-blood trafficker let another slow exhale of breath waft wisps of smoke through his flared nostrils and between plump lips. The smoke itself a blend of yellow hues rising up to the exhaust port on the ceiling. Seated or slouched as it were on a royal looking throne made of carved wood and draped with velvet. Amaul's head and afro pressed to the neck rest as his rarely seen emerald eyes seemed to glow with resonating passion.

He called it riding the Dragon. A special blend of Giltterstim and a few other odds and ends into a cocktail of the mind. Color became sound, sound became edible. The entire scene before his shining green eyes was a hazy realm in which he basked. Reality peeled away in these times as his muscles relaxed, his mind ceased having to make calculating plans and strategic plots - he was free to transcend his life, his time in the Galaxy and expand his awareness to 'it'. He never knew what to call it, or where he actually went - all Amaul truly knew is that in times like these nothing else truly mattered. The chem-stick he'd crafted rested limply between his lips as the hit took him higher above his own plane of existence touching on the ethereal realm. When he finally let go, the scene became more clear, as his subconscious entered into a place of visions and knowledge. Little did he know, that what he was touching was actually the Force.

The planet of Nar Bo Sholla was rife with sentient and non-sentient life. Another world just outside the Mara Corridor, and home to a potent and lethal toxin that rested in the miniature barbed stingers of the Spor Crawlers. Renowned for it's lethality, it had been long used be a sect of Assassins that also called the world their home. This world seemed clear now, as if he could step onto it's soil and commune with the forces surrounding him. The scene shifted, showing flashes of episodes in the past, coming and going so quickly that much of it made no sense. His own perception of the scene altered by the drugs in his system. Another ring of smoke whispered up from his lips and came to circle in his vision, highlighting a cliff. Like a missile, his consciousness sped along that trajectory and came to an up close and personal inspection of the creatures, and a hiding hole where nests of them lived and thrived in a colony. A small smile crept up on the edges of Amaul's mouth as he took another drag and held it in for a long moment.

"Grooovy." His deep tones ebbed out in a mellow and smooth resonance that echoed in his vision as if he was speaking to the horde of insects. That is until the screech of Krieg ripped him from the dream-like state and caused him to sit up tossing his sanity along with the motion. Hands came to his face as his eyes closed. A headache forming in his temple from the sudden rush of chemicals overcoming his own natural senses. "Krieg." He muttered. "Not so loud lil'brother. Not so loud." He repeated himself softly as a spare hand reached out and fished for his dark shades. Slipping them on and righting himself against the chair, he blinked a couple of times and then took a look around. "We're here, aren't we?" He asked without a response coming back until he gave a chime to the pilot seat where his brother sat.

"Big Brother Blitz, we just came outta hyperspace, and we're set to touch down."

Eradicate a Crawler nest encroaching on a settlement. Can be same nest samples are captured from.

Wendy stood near the settlement as she brushed at the combat armor. She wasn't used to wearing it but... After Coruscant and Nixor..... She had seen the value of having a metal plate between your organs and a weapon. Might even ask Domino to help her design a better suit later but for now she needed to prove she wasn't some snot nosed wannabe. The idea of works as individuals to get the world was interesting but she wasn't all that good at talking but she knew how to help people. Keeping some creatures from a settlement didn't sound to hard so that had been her task while moving forward letting the snap hiss of the blade sound while it paint the black and grey armor in a magenta glow. She took a breathe and felt her muscles tense in protect while speaking to herself more then anyone who might be near her. "Alright we can do this, she saw something time to prove it."

Lex Matako

Smuggler and Infochant on the Side
@[member="Domino"]
Aboard Tramp Freighter Lady Luck, Black Sun Fleet
Lex was sitting in the cockpit, flying his tramp freighter along the Black Sun fleet, grinning to himself, humming a little.
Getting in position, Lex turned on his intercom to contact Domino, the mastermind and coordinator of the Black Sun Forces
"Vigo Domino, Green Handsome One.. of One in position, just let me know in which position you'll like me, and that can be arranged.. rawr."
With that he smiled, he was finally going to get a piece of the action

Most likely he was all set on flying as air support and transports, he was not much of a land-combat person.

Luckily for Lex he wouldn't have to engage in any land combat, at least if he didn't keep slinging innuendos Domino's way. With a long-suffering sigh for dramatic effect, really she found it somewhat endearing from him but would never let on, Domino opened a return channel to the other head tailed person. "Why don't you try your charm with someone that'll appreciate it and see if you can help set up the trading post Lex? We're on a hyperlane junction, lets take advantage of it." It would also be a good opprotunity for the smuggler to make some contacts or at least learn the ins and outs of another port.

From the darkened room of her command center on the Panther-class carrier, Domino was able to keep watch on an overview of a large portion of what was going on. The I'm Too Busy To Name The Ship (don't ask, the first captain always got to name the ship) was the largest of the flotilla she'd brought. They were here for diplomacy and to help these people, not to invade them. It wouldn't do to appear otherwise. Though it looked like some of the independents were late.
@[member="Lex Matako"]

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Ash walked into the guild-hall quietly, acting unassuming as his guide brought him before one of the higher assassins in charge of taking payment for service rendered. He looked at the robed figured with the sort of calm, practiced gaze a cruise missile gives to to a passing flotilla. "Good evening," He began, adjusting his tie. It was a nice tie, a good tie, a tie that matched his simple, elegant black suit. Dark enough to stay in the shadows, tailored well enough to stand out at meetings. He was all business right now--after all this was nothing more than a merger business proposal.

The robed figure made what sounded like an angry hiss. "You are quite audacious," he said curtly, "to come into my lair and speak before you are addressed and given leave to do so," The hooded man scowled at the skull-clad warrior in a rather nice suit, obviously wishing to intimidate him. Ash had to admit, it was very good acting. Still, after this conversation, it would be quite obvious who held all the cards.

He continued, appraising the shadows of this planet calmly, his voice rich and practiced. "My name is Mr. Ash. I am...." he debated how to begin his little introducation, "...a killer. Quite a good one, actually. I've killed some several hundred men in my time, although the most I ever had to kill at once was five. I am designed for lethality. And in fact, I have not come here to hire you. I do not have need of your services, in fact, I feel that the reverse is far more true."

The hooded man let out a dim, hollow laugh like gravel cracking. "You wish to join us, little tin man? With your obvious face, and your so-called lethality? You think that you are fit to walk among poison-drinkers and death-devourers? You think your might empowers you to stand when you should kneel before master assassins?"

Mr. Ash smiled casually, restraining the urge to cackle. "I'm afraid you're missing my point," he said calmly. "I have not come to kill for you, but to protect you. The Black Suns find your talents worth adding to our own. Would you not consider joining under our allegiance? A clan of proper assassins should have a patron. I don't come on my knees because I am not here to beg for opportunities. I stand on my feet, as I am here to guide you to be much more."

He patted his briefcase, smirking. He had more credits than most of this clan would see in a year. And if they couldn't be bough, he had another present for them....

Lex Matako

@[member="Domino"]
"Aww."
Lex responded with a whine
"I tried, but no one else just does it for me like you do, Vigo Dom."
He grinned to the commlink
"Perhaps I will deliver my reports to you with clothing optional, rawr."

Anyhoo, he shut off the transmission, heading towards one of the local spaceports, the blazes of friction came over the ship's hull as it entered the atmosphere
"Port 3, this is Lady Luck, coming in on behalf of the Blacks Suns, come in, Port 3."

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Ash continued his staring contest with the hooded figure. "You intend to take us over?" the man in the large chair hissed. "You insolent welp! Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you right now."

Ash shook his head. "This isn't a take-over. This is an acquisitive buy-out. Now, I'm not willing to state a number, not until the person who can actually make that decision is present," he said calmly. Straightening his tie. His synthskin neck was having weird flinching motions as he talked today, what a pain. Ah well, he just cocked his head calmly at looked at the semi-leader. "Who is entitled to make these decisions? Who claims leadership over this clan?" One of the assassins glared at him, and he turned towards her, his eyes flashing red. "You have words to offer, child? Speak them."

Airal smirked as she landed, having a larger than normal ship, which was thanks to inventory being so karking huge. She wanted to make sure she had all the contingencies planned. So she made her way to the building that she was going to buy, well she hoped. She grumbled about not killing anyone to her self, as she made her way in. She smiled and put on her best face, the 5 foot tall Togruta was short but she had plenty of curves to make men go wild.
She smiled " Hey there, So I was interested in buying your property here, I think it is a great location, and just the size we, I mean I am looking for. So what do you say, 25,500 credits? " She asked knowing the large building was probably full of junk, but it was near the spaceport and was what she needed to first set up some sort of trading hub, as after all you needed somewhere to store all your crap. Since this would be more than just her, probably she figured she should get a warehouse for the group. So here she was asking for one.

Nestled in a clearing, the Deathstick rested peaceably on the planet floor surrounded by lush green tropical plants and a host of organisms roaming free on their native world. Personally Amaul preferred an urban spread to this very natural and organic topography before him as he stepped off the boarding ramp and tugged his jacket around him. Over one shoulder a strap carried a satchel with a tank filled with an orange liquid and attached to that was a hose with a nozzle and a few buttons available on the spout. A look around to give him his bearings was taken as his faithful brother Ofta descended the ramp behind him with a grimace at the natural life. He didn't like it as much as Blitz didn't, but they had their target set. Drawing out another deathstick from his inner jacket pocket, along with a lighter, he covered his mouth and lit the fuse at is were taking the first hit.

"Now that's the stuff. It won't be long from here, just over dat ridge dere." Blitz said as he started on his way towards the place he saw in his vision. However, unlike his vision, the walk would take far longer than the ability to astraly project his consciousness across the landscape in the blink of an eye. The pair moved through the jungles and rocks, heading towards the destination while the boarding ramp closed. He purposefully didn't bring Krieg on this expedition to spare him from any natural problems they'd encounter in this jungle. "You get a listing on those bugs brother?" Blitz asked casually as he maneuvered through some thick brush of low hanging vines and trees as they entered a more densely packed flora arrangement. He didn't know the name of the insects he had seen, but he knew they were important.

"Says here they are Spor Crawlers, Big Brother Blitz. Highly toxic venom in their stinger tails. They also apparently breed by laying black eggs in their victims." Ofta surmised as he scrolled through an article on the datapad held in his hands. There wasn't much to them, but the poison itself was of interest to Amaul, and especially it's chemical properties. He had been somewhat obsessed with chemical arrangements ever since he took over his Uncle's franchise and began to expand it. He wasn't a chemical engineer, but he knew a few people who were. Amaul was the planner, a man who could wave a complex plan together and circumnavigate all the various parts and pieces of its puzzle. Flicking the datapad off as he got finished with the basics, trading the datapad for a large machete type blade to hack through some of the bigger leaves that were troublesome to move through.

"Poison. That's could be very useful." Amaul considered the information as they kept momentum, heading for the ridge and the cliff's bluff in his vision. Another drag was taken on the deathstick as they passed over a small clearing that was bordered by a running stream of water. The reminder caused him to stop and pull out a canteen for a swig of water which he traded the deathstick for until he'd had a good taste. That's when he heart it. That crack in the branches, and that snarl and low growl. Peering around, he calmly rotated as did Ofta who held his blade at the ready. Something was out there, and it sounded hungry.

Airal sighed when told it wasn't a good enough offer " What do you mean, that is more than what your damn warehouse is worth, oh what you can get twice that huh. well how about this, you take the money, and let me have the warehouse or you will end up in a ditch somewhere, oh now your willing well thank you for doing business now get out of my sight " She sighed now significantly poorer. She called up to @Domino " I have secured a warehouse near the spaceport, I am next going to find a site for our actual trading hub now " After all one needed to secure such things before you could get to the fun things like selling weapons.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Ash nodded knowingly as the young woman glared at him. "Why do you seek such power? Why do you require a dedicated guild?"

Mr. Ash shook his head. "I do not require such a thing. I desire it. I desire power. I desire money. You are an asset that can provide me--and the other Black Suns with a great deal of both," he said cheerily. "I'm in it for the glory, basically. One day, I might have a shot at Vigo--and your clan could do with worst masters than me." He decided the rare beauty of an honest introduction may help his cause. It also might get him killed. Such was the job of a heroic warrior.

"So, what's your answer? Yay, nay? or take me to your leader?" he said coolly, his patience thinning. Part of him wnated to just kill them all and be done with it. Ah well. He knew these tough-guys were more valuable as living killers than dead ones.

"Power belongs to the worthy," the woman said with a glare. "Money is of no import."

"Alright," he said calmly as he loosened his necktie, "how, praytell, do I prove my worth to you, then? I hope it's stand-up comedy, or maybe a light Jizz music dance-off? I dance well..." He mumble noncommittally as he looked around. They all kenw waht was coming here: Either a fight or a murder. It's not assassins chose worth by painting.

The woman was not amused. "We will pit you against our master. If you can slay the master, you will be worthy. But be warned, none have had the strength to best our lord."

"Obviously not," he said calmly. "Else I'd be talking to them and not you, wouldn't I?" He nodded calmly as he looked around the room. "Okay. The beast have a name? You know, so I can get 'he who slayed blankety-blank' on my resume?"

The woman bowed reverently. "It is the Lord Vesteric. King of Dawn's Change, master of the guild."

He grinned. A monster-king that everyone worshipped. Kill the god to become a God. Sexy. He smiled and sent a silent signal on his internal comm-link. "Lady Domino, the clan will submit provided I kill their leader, which is apparrently some sort of monster whos' never been killed. I'll let you know when I'm done," he clicked his tongue as the message sent and he looked to them. "My name," he said very calmly. "Is Mr. Ash. I am the laughing skull, champion under the banner of the Black Sun. I challenge your Lord Vesteric, to claim your clan as my own. If I strike him down, you will provide me with your skill and power."

Kraxon

K
Kraxon was curious as he watched these off worlders walking through the jungle. His true interest lied in what was int their hands. He could feel it in the air as well as smell it. It left a yearning in him he had to put down for the moment. There would be time for diversions later at the moment though he was more curious then anything else. Whoever these outsiders were they like him didn't belong here. What did draw him to this jungle though was a simple hunt for his pet.

Not just any pet, but one of the few he truly cared for. He had a few of the two legged pets locked in his ship awaiting his orders. His ship was empty and this was increasingly displeasing, but he'd noticed the increase activities in the skies above. Something was afoot and Kraxon had simply worked too long to allow his resources to be damaged by the unknown. What he had not expected was that some of them would bother traveling into the jungles. They carried some kind of tank and dispenser unit. He'd given it a close examination but saw no signs of fire. How he hated fire and its all consuming wrath.

His azure form gaseous form was nearly transparent he had allowed it to stretch so far apart as he rose higher. It was a mistake he decided as he heard the growls below him. His pet was hungry, it was his whole reason for being out here. Without Kraxon's presence to constrain him he'd gone near feral with it. He was a well trained dark wolf, but he was trained for war and killing. Kraxon's ownership hadn't limited him much either. He'd fed more then a few slaves into the mouth of Kr'nith his loyal pet.

Condensing his form he slowly came down till he nearly touched the surface his form becoming more solid and his coloring more obvious as he reached the ground. His words were as soft as whispers in the wind the lack of solid form limited him in some ways. In most ways it made him superior though. His was a race that would never be bound to flesh like these fools, and yet these ones sought to transcend the barriers of the mind. “Have no fear of Kr'nith. He is my teeth and how he hungers, but you will be safe from him. Tell me why do you walk amongst the trees. Tell me what you seek.”

@[member="Blitz"]

The all too familiar whine of a charged blaster was first heard on Ofta's weapon as he lifted the blaster pistol from his hip holster, dialing in the lethality of the weapon as the sounds of growling emanated from the brush. Amaul, on the other hand, was not as jumpy or as prepped to fire anything at the moment, though he certainly had the means to do so. Shifting from one foot to the other, and tugging on the strap that rested upon his right shoulder only rattling the canister slightly with the mysterious orange liquid within the transparent cylinder. A survey of the scene continued in silence while he listened for the predatory sounds of something that had them in their sights. Dealing with it would require some quick thinking, and even better reflexes Amaul wagered - what he didn't expect was that voice, and what he saw next. An ethereal cloud of teal blue gas began to float and ebb into a structural shape that could be somewhat recognized, and yet it held no solid form. It was however those eyes that opened to reveal a stark contrast to the cloud itself.

"Must be trippin' the light fantastic." Blitz said as he plucked the deathstick from his lips and gave it a long hard look of scrutiny before his shoulders rose and fell in a carefree shrug, replacing the stick back between his lips. Ofta already had the pistol drawn at the gaseous cloud that neither shifted of swayed with the wind itself. Some sort of haunting apparition, or a mild hallucination on his part. Raising his hand to ward off the violence that would do nothing for either party, the Zabrak stayed his hand and lowered the weapon as Amaul turned to address the voice they had both heard. Taking a step forward, and for a brief moment, Amaul lowered his shades to allow green eyes an unobstructed view of whatever he was dealing with. "Seen a lot of things in mah time, yo. Even things that my mind just conjured up - but never seen a puff of smoke talk back. What are you?" He asked in earnest.

Ofta lingered behind Blitz, letting his big brother take the lead. Despite the titles, it was Ofta who was far larger than Blitz, a good head or two taller than the one running the show, and built to brawl. The sleeveless jacket showed off his tattooed biceps and the grip on the knife indicated possibly a militant background. Wherever the man had been before being recruited into the family certainly saw all the hallmarks of a fighter through and through. Of all the things he was, he was unquestioningly loyal to his employer, and big brother, though he didn't trust a talking cloud just as much as Blitz didn't. It seemed as though the half-breed trafficker was more curious and apt to converse with the strange anomaly in the forest. Despite it's warning of the darkwolf nearby, he still wasn't banking on a snarling hungry beast backing down on vouch of a ghastly cloud.

Treading ever closer, Amaul inspected the cloud with a healthy bit of scrutiny. He'd never seen a formation like this, and even in his fabricated reality sessions where the rules of nature were bent and twisted, he'd not imagined a disembodied voice hanging in the midst of the vague non-corporeal cloud of sentience. Inspection was a must, and clarity would soon follow after, assuming he and Ofta weren't on a joined high that was letting their senses take the best of them. This was a new planet to the both, and there was always the possibility that they would encounter even stranger beings. For now though, he awaited an answer while the visual survey was completed with healthy interest.

@[member="Kraxon"]

Kraxon

K
Klaxon was simply amused, there was no better terms he could think of looking at the knife. “You're going to stab the air? How simply delightful.” He decided he would allow these fleshies a closer look at himself something that was beyond rare. In small truth he admitted he was a bit lonely. All his contacts were done via his mouth and slaves made terrible company after a point.

He set his body to swirling a rather hypnotic form as his gases pulled in other different types from around him slowly causing color changes. The change was slow but it built up the point of which was a distraction for his true purpose as he came to a mere steps away. His teeth didn't like it one bit as it growled insistently near him. His night black fur only missing from the heavily thick leather of its skin on its back. Its tail was up to sting but it stayed back. Perhaps that is what this one was doing merely standing protectively over its owner.

He was close enough now to slowly bring in the smoke from the deathstick its nature slowly seeping through his very being. These fleshies didn't understand true utopia, but they were attempting it. Perhaps he should aid them. Stretching himself out until he nearly faded he allowed the smoke to continue to mingle as he pulled against the one with the knife until he was like a second skin almost.

His gaseous form stretched nearly clear against the Zabrak's skin. His voice a whisper in the air no more power behind it then the falling of a leaf. “Tell me, what would you do with that knife? Sink it into your own skin in hopes of finding mine?”

He could taste the Zabrak and smell his flesh his beads of sweat were like dew drops against him. He slowly separated off the horned one and moved to the leader. His body condensed as he did the essence of the Zabrak's taste a memory now as his being was filled with the sweet intoxicating nectar of the deathstick. “You seek transcendence? You seek to escape the bonds of your mortal flesh? Allow me to show you true transcendence!”

Slowly he swallowed the leader allowing his essence to filter through the man and into his lungs. The very air that filled him was Klaxon and as he breathed he would find each breath full of the intoxicating air. “We are brethren now you see. I will show you the limits of your flesh and we shall shed them.” The whisper of a voice seemed to echo from Blitz own lips. Slowly he pulled the gases out to reform with the cloud that surrounded their leader. “I am Kraxon.”

@[member="Blitz"]

Lex Matako

@[member="Domino"]
While Blitz and others were busy having adventure and excitement, Lex was stuck negotiating trading and deals with the Spaceport Officials. With a head set on and sitting sideways in his chairs so that his legs dangle off of the armrest, Lex was busy setting tariffs and such, mostly speaking in short sentences such as
"Ayup."
or
"Nope, not at all."
and possible
"I can get twice as much from the Hutts for what you're offering."
That tedious task lasted about couple of hours or so before he was finally finished, with a sight he contacted Domino, sending out a transmission
"Mistress, I think I have set something with the officials, do you have any more exciting job for me? Perhaps support advance of our troopers from air or evacuate somebody?"

The assassin was doing his thing. It was looking like it had been a wise decision to send him to deal with the guild, send a thief to catch a thief as the saying went, provided of course that he didn't get killed. "Thank you Mr. Ash, keep me appraised." If the assassin didn't report back in twenty she'd assume the worst and go after the guild herself. Until then she wasn't going to distract him by chatting his ear off or puting the thought of failure into his head. Besides, other reports were coming in surprisingly fast.

"Glad to hear it Thamne. Let me know how much this is costing you and I'll make sure you get paid for it." The Torgutan woman as probably expecting to get paid back for it, nobody in their right mind would be willing to drop a ton of their own cash on stuff for their employer otherwise, but voicing it couldn't hurt. "Our smuggler Lex Matakko should be nearby and just finished dealing with the port authorities. Setting up tariffs and docking fees and the like and is now free. If you can link up with him he should be able to help." And this was the reason Domino had elected to stay behind, because as much as she'd rather be on the ground with the teams, someone had to coordinate everyone. Hopefully she could slip down to the planet later and get a closer look for herself.

@[member="Lex Matako"] @Mr. Ash @[member="Airal Thamne"]

Truth be told, Amaul would of rather dealt with the darkwolf than whatever this manifestation was that glided on the air itself. Corporal he could fight, intimidate, or at least put down. The same could not be said of this enigmatic cloud of swirling puzzles. Despite the thoughts of the mission - this entity had de-railed their progress and as of yet had shown itself to be uncharacteristic of anything the two had witnessed prior. Blitz's brow crinkled when at the moment of him trying to drag in another hit of the deathstick, the actual wisps of drug smoke was being pulled in the opposite direction by this mass of gasses billowing before him. Digits encased in leather clenched visibly while he turned to observe Kraxon's mysterious formations begin to drift and sway until they clouded over his brother in arms who was only at the ready to take out Kraxon's teeth.

Ofta froze visibly as the cloud enveloped him, clung to him like an aura of alien origin. The soldier like stance of the Zabrak weakened into a state of immediate panic as he held his breath attempting to keep the invasion of this talking cloud from his own lungs. No response given to the whispers in the wind as he the knife stayed resolute in his tightened grip not allowing a muscle to budge while enthralled with the billows of gas swirling around him. Only a moment later and a visible relief washed over the Zabrak as Kraxon vacated his proximity and then moved to ensnare Blitz. Anger fumed in his nostrils, but a simple shade of Amaul's head kept him at bay. There was nothing Ofta would do against this force, and Amaul knew that quite well.

"I ride the high and lofty planes of understanding. I sail the dark cosmos with cosmic epiphany guiding my way." Blitz responded in his mellow and cool tones as the cloud of fog began to swirl around him and even penetrate his nostrils. Blitz didn't show fear, and he was no stranger to experimentation. Green eyes closed behind those shades as he took a deep breath of the Kraxon infested air, allowing a brief moment of tranquil clarity to roll over his mind. "Family is sacred, but family also has rules." His tone dropped as Kraxon pulled his gaseous layers from his body while his right hand slid over the nozzle attached to the hose and canister. "One of which is don't piss off Big Brother Blitz." *Flick* The switch was thrown on the device mounted on his back, reversing the flow of air from spewing out the contents of his canister to that of a vacuum. The hose already pointed ahead narrowed on that of the billowing puff of smug smoke.

"So let's talk brass tacks - Krax. In lieu of deciding to process you into a smoke globe on my shelf, convince me that we can deal, and I won't keep you as a hollow token of our brief chat." The vacuum suction itself wasn't massive, but for a billowing cloud of gas, there wasn't much that was gonna stop the form to get sucked up into the tank. The brief touch of the Force gathered from inhaling the mysterious fog had snapped him back to strategy mode, and now he was bargaining with Kraxon for how he wished to exist. Freedom or capture was on the proverbial table, and Blitz didn't bluff.

@[member="Kraxon"]​

Kraxon

K
Fear was a thing Klaxon was not familiar with, there was rarely a moment in his life he had ever had a reason for it. Even as his body was slowly sucked into the vacuum he remained silent. The threat was valid he simply didn't understand the situation. Had he not offered enlightenment? Were these fleshies not in search of enlightenment? Perhaps he had misjudged them these fleshies were hard to understand in there limited minds.

His thoughts were broken as he heard his teeth rushing up in a fury. It didn't understand what was going out but there was no doubt the war trained dark wolf knew its master was in danger. With the small pieces of him already in the tube itself he felt around for another exit. The vessel was completely sealed on the inside the only exit would be the same way he got in. His teeth would fight to free him but unless the switch was pulled he would still be sucked in.

“So you are honored by the presence of the Filar-Nitzan, and you respond with violence. Perhaps you are not in search of transcendence. How little you understand the gifts I offered freely and now you would seek to take more by force?”

The deathstick's smoke still circulated within his being and he opened himself to closing out the transaction of gases between himself and his surroundings. Slowly his mind floated away towards the unseen universe. “How little you understand. I am beyond the physical, and I will not bargain with a man I've already offered gifts freely to.” Kraxon closed his eyes with that the sound of dark wolf's deep growl circling the group echoing in him. As his body began to become translucent as it was stretched and pulled he simply allowed his form to be gathered as his mind would never be captive he was free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom