Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Point Nadir Black Market

Buyer: Ivlyn Mecetti
Items: List the products you wish to purchase, along with the quantity thereof.

• Portable Desalination Device - 1

• Auto Tourniquet - 3

• Quick Clot - 3

• G-Series Hyperpocket Generator
Price: Any amount of credits reasonable for the products can be paid for the first three items. The last item, as we know, is a little special, however. I am willing to offer my expertise in creating either five lightfoils to the standard of lightsabers for your customers - a rare item used almost exclusively by the secretive Mecrosa Order - and the opportunity to organize an as-needed supply of these weapons, or I can offer a permanent supply of more standard lightfoils for your organization to sell, or I can offer three genetic modifications or physical modifications of any level to yourself or your customers in exchange for the hyperpocket generator.

[member="Aver Brand"]

[member="Ivlyn Mecetti"]

First three items sold.

As for the G-series – Nadir has no use for lightfoils.
The modifications might be interesting though. What kind of technology and quality are you offering?

Aver Brand said:
[member="Ivlyn Mecetti"]

First three items sold.

As for the G-series – Nadir has no use for lightfoils.
The modifications might be interesting though. What kind of technology and quality are you offering?
I am capable of performing extensive modifications to the bodies of numerous species, sentient and non-sentient alike. I could create a telepathic node in the mind, grant one the ability to control one's pain receptors, give one the capacity to manipulate pheromones, enhance the musculoskeletal system, enhance the nervous system, enhance any number of the senses, or do something truly special like allow someone to perform photosynthesis, create gills and webbed fingers and feet that allow one to swim rapidly underwater and breathe under it too, or do something like regulate their own temperature. The possibilities of my genetic modifications are excessive, to say the least. I could even graft genes from other species into another through gene therapy, and the patient could develop scales or something similar.

My life has been dedicated towards two things - science and knowledge. This is all I deal in. I have foregone the finer things of being human to be the very best at what I do. I have even performed modifications on myself, indirectly by programming medical droids, but there are certain things that I would only want to perform myself. I will personally tend to your customers, and treat them as I would my own patients. Risk advisement, treatment planning, customized therapies to allow people to become accustomed to their new abilities, access to my personal number so that they may contact me if something goes wrong. I want my science to bring people joy, a sense of badassery, maybe, I don't want them to be afraid. I have a reputation, and I believe that you will not be disappointed with my knowledge of biology.

Should you find someone who needs a bioship modified so that it will respond to and obey them, or someone who wants telepathy, I believe that I can provide you the means to achieve appeasing them. Side effects should be minimal, as I will be using the latest techniques ((OOC: of course, these things will still have limits)).

[member="Aver Brand"]

Very well, but I would suggest hiring someone decent to complete procedures. I am sending a 5 TB package of information to you through a private Tapani courier indebted to my family, and myself. You can trust her more than you can trust me, I believe, so you should be fine. Using the 5 TB of knowledge will not grant you access to all of my techniques, but it will allow you access to more popular services, and a few rarities. You will have the knowledge base to extend telomeres, and thus rejuvenate and extend the lifespan of anyone from between 5 years to 30 if you're really trying, identify and remove the genetic threat of diseases, create basic designer babies or clones, enhance existing systems in the bodies of various species to a certain point, and create nodes that allow low-level telepathy and/or the manipulation of things in one's own body, like pain receptors or one's enhanced senses so that they may be toned down as needed. There is also knowledge on how to modify... acquired bioships, and adjust them to suit any man or woman, or even a child if you wish, for nearly any sentient species in the galaxy. If you manage to get one, it will come in handy, otherwise the bioship will likely attempt to kill you.

Good evening, we had reached the old Rusty Fierarms and Cutlery for the contract but found that now point nadir owns the brands.

The Ancient eye would like a contract to sport the GRTD Heavy Machine gun as our main battle machine gun and also employ the AA-3 system across the board. These weapon systems have out preformed the competition by miles and the contract is solidly yours if you would so want it. [member="Aver Brand"]

Ari Vox

I thought this was America, huh?!
Buyer: Ari Vox - Mercenary, Bounty Hunter
Items: List the products you wish to purchase, along with the quantity thereof.

• P-Series Combat Knife

• E-Series Sniper Rifle

• E-Series DRDS
Price: Credits to be transferred via third-party proxy

As well replacement DRDS' would be required in the future.

@[member=Nadir]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom