Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plugging the Leaks (Fel Dominion of Muunilist)

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
And so the Sith Empire had fallen and given way to the Fel Imperium to take its rightful place among the stars, but much noble work had yet to be done. The Fel needed to head down to Muunilist and wipe out the remaining Sith forces that were still attempting to hold down the planet. Ronin would lead the space faring forces into the system and then head off to the capital building to wipe out all who apposed them. While that took place, more forces would head down to a local banking headquarters to free the hostages that rouge Sith Intelligence agents had taken. Finally, the Fel would star relief operations for the citizens and slaves on the planet who have been living under the Sith boot.

The time to wipe the galaxy clean of Sith filth was now and the Fel would show no mercy to their kind.

Vilox Pazela was stood at the top of the sky hook that overlooked Muunilist, his position on a balcony that was set miles above the blue ocean that was below him. His dark robe fluttered in the wind, his hood placed over his head. Hands wrapped within the confines of his sleeves, he was waiting for the inevitable; and when they began the annexation of the Muun homeworld, he could begin negotiations with the Fel. He had an offer for their Imperator. Whether he decided to listen or not was entirely up to him.

There was a lot going on in the galaxy. And with the Esh Wing, Jared was at the forefront of one of the theaters of war. Following The Rebirth on this mission, he was ready, willing and able. With the fighters warmed up for his wing, and taking control of the Red Knights from one of the TIE Flashpoints, the young Cadet was looking forward to some mop up work. It always made life easier.

"Wing to Rebirth Actual. We’re all green here and ready to launch. We’ll clear a path down to the surface.”

Checking with his ship’s computer, and the internal droid brain, he only shook his head. “It’ll be fine. They’re scattered.” Was that more for his ship’s brain, or his own peace of mind?

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"Ah." Gerion said, the doors behind Vazela sliding open. "I thought I felt you sulking around here somewhere."

Gerion, Tyrin, whatever, was actually here to clean up his act on the planet before it fell into the hands of the Fel's oafs. Empty his vaults, make sure his contacts didn't get gunned down in the crossfire, that sort of thing. He'd been fairly surprised and somewhat skeptical when he thought he felt a certain Darth Vazela meandering about the place. Yet there the man was, characteristic robes and all. He would have to visit Kaine next, if the Epicanthix was still alive... And presumably not hostile.

"You never struck me as the type to consort with bankers. Here for the view?"

| @[member="Gerion Ardik"] |

"I see. So you managed to get off Dromund Kaas too." He turned from the skyline towards the former Dark Lord of the Sith. Lifting his hands to his hood, he lowered it from his head to reveal the specks of black, like the colour of hair he was born with was coming through the thick's of grey that had littered his scalp in his older age. "I came all this way to meet with Ronin Fel. I have a proposal for him to hear, but that can wait. You're far more interesting."

He nodded his head a moment before continuing. "It's impressive that you've managed to stay off the grid for so long. I've been looking for you, Tyrin. I have a proposal for you as well."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"A big place, the galaxy. It's easy to vanish these days. Especially when you're not considered worth the time to investigate."

Gerion opted not to mention what he was presently up to. Loose lips sunk ships, though he was doubtful Vazela wouldn't find out if he really wanted to. The Umbaran raised an eyebrow when Vazela mentioned he had been here to meet with Ronin. That man was more inclined to string up darksiders by their entrails and set them on fire than hold a conversation with one. Gerion's interest remained piqued when his former protege professed a proposal for him as well. He was almost flattered by the "interesting comment."

"What sort of proposal are we talking about here?" Gerion ventured, ever the skeptic.

Zrash'toul'frusku

Phoenix Legion's General
Zrash prepared Phoenix. The Legion gathered quickly in the belly of a Star Destoryer. They would be deploying without the Imperator for now it seemed but that was hardly an issue. They were the best of the best, they were Phoenix.

With weapons and kit set they all boarded the dropships. Only 500 men would be deployed to deal with the rogue agents in the bank. Zrash gave the word and the ships left their metal womb, descending planet side bring freedom to this planet.

"Alright men... Our objective is simple, remove rogue Sith Forces holding the bank headquarters and establish a Fel foothold on world to deal with other threats."

@[member="Jared Starchaser"] @Ronin Fel

"Have you heard of Aza'Zoth, Tyrin?" Vilox replied, with a somber expression. He wanted to see how much this former Dark Lord knew about the people he used to rule over before continuing.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Vilox's somber expression wasn't weighing in on Tyrin, who preferred to retain his upbeat and friendly demeanor when not lecturing other Viceroys on good economic policy. Aza'Zoth wasn't ringing any bells for Tyrin. It sounded suitably... Mystical. The Sith kind of mystical. Probably some sort of alchemical beast or a planet flung outside the galaxy.

"Can't say I have. What is it, then?"

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Jared Starchaser"]

"Excellent, Starchaser, be sure that our gunships cut through any Sith fighter defenses." Ronin said plainly to jared through the Rebirth's communicator before turning to the helmsman, "Move the fleet into position to lend fire support to ground forces and have my shuttle prepared for departure." Ronin said before turning on his heel and marching toward the hanger where he would meet up with the Phoenix Legion.

"It was a planet ruled by a woman called Val'Ryss Zankarr. You knew her as Darth Hauntress. Aza'Zoth is currently where the Obscurity and a collection of individuals that you would find as interesting as it is to be speaking to you here, after all this time." He turned away from the Umbaran to look back over the ocean as he continued. "I'd like you to come and meet some of them. No, Circe Savan is not there. My relations with that woman long ran due it's course, she wasn't useful anymore. I want us to begin collaborating again."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

The mention of Val'Ryss brought a definitive frown to Tyrin's face. That self-serving troglodyte who started a ludicrous "Imperium" in the Sith's backyard. Long had he contemplated their demise or the onslaught of a three-pronged invasion from them, the Mandalorians, and the Republic. Thankfully it never came, and the Imperium collapsed into the pile of useless cowards, traitors, and scum that it had always been. That had felt like ages ago by now, but at the very least the Empire had survived that crisis. Now the Sith had a much bigger problem, namely their dissolution.

All's well that ends well.

"I'm pleased to hear you've moved on from dealing with that profligate wench." Tyrin began, considering Vazela's offer carefully. Maybe whatever organization he seemed to be cooking up would serve as a better home for the Telos holocron. Better than a safe on Hypori, at any rate.

"I suppose I could take a look. I've been meaning to re-involve myself with the grand scheme of things for some time."

Time to launch. This was always the time Jared waited for. Hearing the lovely whine of his twin ion engines, he and the rest of Red and Blue Squadrons lifted off. Making sure to get ahead of the gunships, these two squadrons were going to be doing their job of plowing the road. “Blues, watch our flanks. Reds, we’re going straight down. Green, catch anyone getting on our six.” Simple, and Black group knew their goal. Take down anything major.

"Red group, we’re weapons free. Call your targets, watch your wing man.” He nodded to himself, activating his weapons system and spitting green plasma at those coming in against him. Grinning, he pulled in a target, and quickly overloaded its shields before it lit up. Several other Sith fighters were detonating. Maybe the insertion was going to be easier than he expected.

@ Zrash'toul'frusku @[member="Ronin Fel"]

Just like on every military venture he had been on, the young Imperial Cadet followed Phoenix Legion into the heat of battle like a canine to his master. Of course he didn't have to do these things, he was not contractually bound to Ius Company or Phoenix Legion, but they had become like close friends to him; better family than existed on Esseles. The dropship rocked as the General ordered their departure from the capital ship of the Fel Imperium: the Rebirth, but that was to be expected when entering the atmosphere of a planet from orbit.

@ Zrash'toul'frusku @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] @ Zrash'toul'frusku

Ronin's march to the hanger found him in the company of two of the more veteran members of the Imperium, one being his trusted general of the Phoenix Legion. With a no nonsense look on his face, Ronin motioned towards one of the nearby gunships and called out to his subordinates "Come quickly, he must get to the ground and eliminate the Sith before they have a chance to pull out of the system."

The gunship rocked in all directions as it passed through the atmosphere of the Muun homeworld. From there the ride smoothed out for a few minutes until the distinctive explosion of anti-air shells drummed against the metal of the ship and the ears of those occupying it. A short trip, Voroll thought, won't die today.

@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @ Zrash'toul'frusku

Zrash'toul'frusku

Phoenix Legion's General
Zrash gave the Imperator a curt nod and was soon aboard the shuttle with Infinite. They awaited the Imperator as the pilot made final flight checks, Zrash was going to coordinate from the grand leader's side like always. It was gonna be a fun day in the cogs of Fel and he was ready to take the world below them.

"Give the Order, Imperator and we'll follow the rest of the Legion, sire."

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@ Zrash'toul'frusku

Ronin nodded back to his trusted commander and gave a slight glance to @[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] before turning to the pilot "Get us up in the air, pilot" The Imperator said and, just like that, the gunship lifted off the deck of The Rebirth and hastily made its way out of the hanger and began its long but necessary decent to Muunilist. Turning to his subordinates, Ronin said "Are you two ready for what is to come?"

| @[member="Gerion Ardik"] | @[member="Ronin Fel"] |

"Excellent. I'll explain things in greater detail when we return to the Obscurity. For now, I believe we have business to attend to. We'll meet on Annaj in three days Ardik. That's where I'll take you to Aza'Zoth." He nodded his head a moment, then turned away from the balcony and deeper into the skyhook, leaving the former Dark Lord to contemplate on why he had asked him to venture to a world that was currently the capital of the Fringe Confederation.

He headed to a nearby communications panel. Stepping onto the holo terminal, he began to display his image, transmitting to the Rebirth. He waited for the Imperator to accept the hail.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

It would take much longer than three days to get from this side of the Galaxy to Annaj, but that wasn't Tyrin's primary concern. His knowledge of the Fringe was limited, but he did know that they made Annaj their capital. He deliberately steered clear of those parts. Partially because it was a wild, lawless cesspool and also to get there would involve wading too deeply through either Protectorate, Republic, or Morossian territory. All entities he disliked, not that he felt too fondly for the Fringe either. Lawless hooligans that they were.

Vazela took his leave before Tyrin could say anything more. Brushed off in such a manner, the Umbaran decided the only thing left to do was expedite his exit from this world and make his way, begrudgingly, to Annaj. Whatever was waiting on Aza'Zoth had better be the absolute epitome of brilliance to warrant such a journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom