Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
Ok so [member=valiens nantaris] told me to post this here or at least I think it was here, hope this is the right spot, anyways....

Ok so I need help with my forum

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/531-order-of-the-jenari/

I need the forums re-ordered in this order:
Citadel
Imperial Military
Invasion/Dominion Planning
General Discussion (OOC)
Faction Events
Roleplay Tracker

Also I would like the following forums to go in the ''Citadel " forum:

*Sith Archives
*Sith Data
*Training

As well I would like the "New Members" forum to go inside the ''General Discussion (OOC)" forum.

Can an admin or anyone help with this please? And thank you!

Darth Vyrassu

It's actually the sub forums I need re organized like I mentioned in the upper post, and I know it can be done as it's done in the One Sith and mandalorian factions. Below is the link to my faction sub forums

starwarsrp.net/forum/2607-order-of-the-jenari/

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

You can create forums....and sub-forums. By clicking on the function move to (little wheel icon is what i call it when you hover over a topic) you can move topics around to different forums. If you need help...I'll join your faction...make me an admin and I'll move things around for you. When everything is to your liking....I'll jet out.

Darth Vyrassu

[Member=Darth venefica] what I need done is described up in the first post in this thread. I need it done like that in the "faction discussion" forums but if you can help with that then yeah join and I'll make you admin to help

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

For the first part......go to your Factions Home Page.....from there click on FACTIONcp......from there click Navigation under General and just drag over in the order you want to ACTIVE (it might not show up right away but it should over a few minutes).

For:

*Sith Archives
*Sith Data
*Training

hover over them and click the box......you'll see an action that will give you the options after you click it, scroll down to MOVE.......from there move what you want to the Citidel.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

I organized how you want it....however, as a FO (Faction Owner) only you can move forums into other forums. Go to the Forum you want moved.....and under Start New Topic you will see a box.....click it...and then scroll down to MOVE and put it in the Citadel. I know you have a tablet/phone but only FO can move forums around.

To access your faction's homepage.....click on the banner and it will take you there.

I would help, but am also on a Phone. >…<

So I recommend, if Venefica is still down, to making them the Faction Owner, to which they can do as requested before trading back ownership!

[member="Darth Vyrassu"] [member="Darth Venefica"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom