Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Plant Surge! Learn to talk to plants. (NJO)

So, I want to start to get my knight Gotto into more of a teaching role, as it sort of fits well with the themes and vibes of the character, so I figured what better thing for him to teach than his main gimmick: Plant Surge. I linked it for those unfamiliar, but basically it involves the user channeling lifeforce into plants to encourage growth and is pretty neat. I'm currently beginning preparations to have Gotto teach such a class, and this would be the first lecture thread I ever start, so that should be a fun first for myself as well. If that be something that you may want a padawan you have lying around to pick up, feel free to state your interest here. I'm gonna have a list below and update it as people request to join so that I can tag you all when I get it started up. So yeah, a fun idea I've had that I wanna explore, and I hope this can be a fun thing for all of you as well.

Students (Probably 10 max for starters, maybe more if there's more interest):
  1. Samara Samara
  2. Lukan Rath
  3. Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania
  4. Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek
  5. Maxir Vancil
Others (Maybe some knights or masters wanna watch for fun or give some pointers):
  1. Amanda braska

Last edited:

Maxir Vancil

M
Maxir needs to learn as much as he can, being a late starter and all. He would be interested in joining, even though plants aren't really his thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom