Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plans, Politics, & Partnerships

A Blue Hologram sparked to life. The sputtering glitches from the internal comm system fazed out, but only briefly before the Adalee, of House Thorne on Lorrd and Politician; was carefully crafted out of thin air. The message was sent to those already listed on the log from the previous rendezvous with the many representatives of core worlds and outer. It was meant to spark interest and traction for Adalee's own endeavors further into the political scene. The blue gram fizzled once more before her head tilted upward and addressed those watching...

Hello!

It is I Adalee, your friendly neighborhood Lorrd representative. I have received word from my constitutes that many of you are looking for funding, political votes, capable workers to build and even potential negotiators to align with your strong fight against those that oppose your ideals and values. I stand before you, to remind each and everyone of you that all causes, whether right or wrong, come from a place of morals. A place that many of yourselves and myself have forgotten. We can not shy away from the challenges that reside in the galaxy, we must push for a better and brighter future. I'm not here to remind you all of this, simply...

Adalee's image fazed out once more before chiming back into existence, the blue gram still flowing with a slight disruption.

To tell you all that House Thorne is here, capable, willing, and most of all seeking partnerships with many of you brave and powerful influencers across the galaxy. Specific encryptions will be sent following this message, each one more distinct than the next. As you all know, some are in dire need more than others, but that doesn't mean that those who are prospering will not be turned away. I look forward to any responses. For those who do not wish to align themselves with our house and galactic efforts...

The image moved elegantly across the receiver, anyone watching would have noticed her sudden change in attitude. Not only that, but the movement of her arm finally came back into view as she took a sip from her house goblet.

I will be seeing you at the table.

The message ended in a sudden blink, the image of Adalee Thorne disappeared completely.

Anyhoosier, I was reaching out to the lovely SWRP Community to see if there might be room for some threads that could get Adalee more established in her secondary art of political negotiations and sabotage...for the right price. Anything from starting a political fight against specific entities or efforts put forth for a common goal ect. I'm even open to opposition on the other end of a heated debate or negotiation ect. Either DM or Message me on Discord (Lzopianfury#4725). Or feel free to show your interest down below.

Cragmoloid Droid/Cybernetics Smuggler
This character is the sort to engage in minor political dabbling of a corrupt nature, especially if it aids his now-illegal cybernetic-affiliated operations... It's always good to see more expansion of in-universe politics and greater worldbuilding, as well. I wish you all the best of luck in expanding the hobby for yourself and others alike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom