Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planning a RP

The Curator

T
Ok, I want to start another RP, any ideas are appreciated but this is what I was thinking. It is based on a planet, one of the planets from the movies, and my character is lost. He runs into some other people on the planet and they try to help him find a way off the planet. This is only an idea. Again any suggestions at all are accepted :)

Heironeous

H
Which planet were you thinking of? I'm on the newly discovered planet of Aurum, and I'm the only one here save for @[member="Fiera Eldaska"]. You could run into us, if you want. :)

Two problems with that sweetheart. One; no one knows where it is and Two; he wants it to be a known planet. That being said we can still meet with him and help him on a planet such as, for example, Naboo.

@[member='Heironeous'] @[member='The Curator']

The Curator

T
Both ideas are good, maybe we could somehow incorporate both ideas' and have whomever helps my character first find us a ship and we fly to another planet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom