Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Planets & Trade Goods Directory

Hey! I’m back at it again with the Rimward Trade League dice system shenanigans. Except instead of a long distance race, this time it’s a rule set for trading mechanics focusing on the nitty gritty details to better facilitate that sort of narrative, even if it’s just solo stuff.

However, part of that is gauging prices, availability, and types of products in various areas, as well as interstellar infrastructure availability (Parts, fuel, docking ports, etc). So, because the galaxy is enormous and there’s some amazing custom planets and stuff being done by y’all, I’m turning to you for assistance, especially people who own companies, run planets, and the like. Major factions can also be included with their level of space based security, customs

I’m compiling a list of planets (Especially custom planets!), the types of goods available to purchase and their general prices, what they import, and the level of space based infrastructure development. I’ll probably end up compiling everything in a Google sheets for easy access and updates.

Basically, the information I’m looking for is this:

Planet Name:
Galactic Region:
Types of Goods Imported and Price (Low/Med/High):
Types of Goods Exported and Price (Low/Medium/High):
Infrastructure Level (Low/Medium/High):
Security/Restrictions:
Notes:

Planet Name: Athys
Galactic Region: Wild Space (North-West Galactic Outer Clusters)
Types of Goods Imported and Price (Low/Med/High):
  • Imports:
    • Durelium (High)
    • Kyber Crystals (High)
    • Titanium (Med)
  • Exports:
    • Slaves (High)
    • War Beasts (Low)
    • Stone (High)
    • Carbonite (Med)
    • Chalon (Med)
    • Gold (Low)
Infrastructure Level (High):
Security/Restrictions:
  • The Athysians trade on exchange basis (they do not use currency like Credits).
  • The Athysians do not see kindly on visitors on Athys. Instead, when they trade, they either conduct it from thir colony space stations, such as the Shield of Vell, which is either anchored in orbit of a mining planet, or in deep space designated location, or through the use of Trade Convoys, in which the athysians gather freighter ships and sail across systems looking for trade deals and partners (usually trading in bulk, exchanging huge quantities of resources)
Notes:

Athysians are renown for their Raider Fleets, which can be used if a planet is deemed an easy prey or an unprofitable trade partner. Due to this habit, many prefer reaching to the Athysians onboard their space stations or their colonies, instead of exposing themselves to their fleets.

It is usual, when a trade deal is struck, the Athysians remain true to their part so long the deal is profitable to them. "Good partners", to the Athysians' eyes, may find themselves able to use the warships, or mercenary troops of the Athysians as personal guard, or hired force of either land, or fleet, effectivelly coming under their protection against rival, or hostile entities (such as enemy syndicates, or piracy)

Planet Name: Sacrelli
Galactic Region: Wild Space
Types of Goods Imported and Price (Low/Med/High): High
  • Finished Goods - This could range from Starships, to Star Destroyers. Food Products, Quality of Life items and more. Currently, the ShyRan have been making a vast amount of military class purchases, and the regents to make more in a self-sufficient manner.
  • Tourists - A week-long visitors pass can be obtained to enjoy the Capital for outsiders, an entertainment sector that rivals that of Canto Bight, with gambling, pleasure lounges, and whatever else a husband (or wife) on the loom may be looking for to escape reality. Outsiders are restricted to a one week stay however, the Sacrelli seem stern on this rule; denying vast sums of money to maintain it.
  • Stealth Components - The ShyRan people are known to have gone on something of a spree, importing things such as Reflec, and Nykkalt via highly aggressive business schemes; though no one has yet deciphered what they used the products for
Types of Goods Exported and Price (Low/Medium/High): High
  • Phrik - Refined or Unrefined - Prices of every vary in accordance to market value, but for the moment the ShyRan undercut anyone that sells at a reasonable price.
  • Aurodium - Refined or Unrefined - Prices of every vary in accordance to market value, but for the moment the ShyRan undercut anyone that sells at a reasonable price.
  • Tibanna - Gas or Liquid - Prices of every vary in accordance to market value, but for the moment the ShyRan undercut anyone that sells at a reasonable price. (However, in this regard they tend to sell Tibanna in liquid form at a particularly high rate, well above market average.)
  • Durite - Refined or Unrefined - Prices of every vary in accordance to market value, but for the moment the ShyRan undercut anyone that sells at a reasonable price.
  • Alusteel - Refined or Unrefined - Prices of every vary in accordance to market value, but for the moment the ShyRan undercut anyone that sells at a reasonable price.
  • Hollinium - Refined or Unrefined - Prices of every vary in accordance to market value, but for the moment the ShyRan undercut anyone that sells at a reasonable price.
  • Hanlon - Refined or Unrefined - Prices of every vary in accordance to market value, but for the moment the ShyRan will ring your pockets for it.
Infrastructure Level (Low/Medium/High): High at City/Industrial Centers, non-existent in the wastes/wildlands
Security/Restrictions: Extreme - Friendly, but xenophobic. They maintain a 99.4%-99.8% population at most times, herding visitors into the Entertainment sector (Which is spacious in its own right). Beyond that, they have been amassing the regents necessary to turn the planet into a well defended tourist-trap. Will list some military, and miscellaneous purchases/creations.
Notes:
Beyond this, the Sacrelli people seemed unmoved by the constant wars of the galaxy, nestled away they silently and diligently trade, and build their resources. With only one group out of their species under scrutiny, nay... Persecution; the rest of the populace works selflessly to further their species. Out of the billions on the planet, there are dedicated individuals in every sector. At this point the only weakness the Sacrelli people have is a necessity to import food to complement the overwhelming presence of people planet-side. That being said, there are plans to build a Space-Station, which will eventually serve as a checkpoint for planetary entry, and the first ever naval academy for the Sacrellish.

(This is mostly what I can think of so far, I hope this is enough information! I'd like for these good snake people to be included. If you need anything else please shoot me a message! Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian . Also, NICE CHARRIE!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom