Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Planets in need of humanitarian aid.

The title.

The Elysium Empire, despite being an Imperial faction that has done some shady things in the past, has good intentions. We have taken on refugees, helped rebuild Mandalore, and combated the truly evil forces in the galaxy.

I would like to send some of our characters on a humanitarian aid mission. Maybe a city is a warzone and needs help saving the innocent citizens within, or perhaps a storm caused massive destruction. Anywhere works.

You could create a story in Terminus (former FO territory). in January it was autonomous, then it underwent FO control and now in anarchy once the central power collapsed.

That's a good idea, though The First Order wants the story of their fall to minor to be a shift in policy ICly, not a collapse, so I'm not sure if they'd want me to be interfering in their planetary affairs.

I appreciate the suggestion though!

they have disappeared from the map and surely there are planets in chaos. Furthermore, terminus had recently been absorbed by other FO areas.

In any case, can CSI and EE write domains to occupy FO territories?

They disappeared, but I asked what the IC reason for it would be. They wanted it to be due to the FO picking an Isolation policy. They want it to be as if they are still there ICly. I don't have to respect this request, but I chose to. Yes, their land is open for dominions.

for September I have a better proposal. in mid-August they are planning a slaughterhouse. what is left when they are done will be a devastated planet.

Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun

Perhaps, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom