Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Planetary Guardian Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Shadow Empire
  • Affiliation: Shadow Empire
  • Model: PGD-o1
  • Production: Minor
  • Modularity: N/A
  • Material: Durasteel, droid components
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Height: Large
  • Movement: Stationary - Requires outside machinery to move and be placed
  • Armaments: Average
  • Misc. Equipment: N/A
  • Resistances
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: Average
    • Lightsabers: low
    • Other: EMP/Ion: Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Particle Beam Cannon
  • Syncs with other Guardian Droids
  • Standard Scanning Planetary System
  • Advance Firewalls
  • Self Destruct System
STRENGTHS
  • The droid has a powerful cannon to destroy ships with
  • This droid is capable of syncing with other Guardian Droids on a planet to assist with aiming
  • It takes longer to hack into these droids
  • Self Destruction
WEAKNESSES
  • The droid can not move
  • Ion/EMP weapons can cause massive damage to this droid
  • The stilt holding this droid on it's platform is a major weak point
  • This droid is incapable of moving without outside help
  • This droid is large and makes an easy target
  • Self Destruction
DESCRIPTION
Creating this droid was a simple task, its simply a planetary defense cannon that can make simple decisions without organic assistance. These droids are also capable of scanning the surround space around a planet to determine if threats exist, and warn the planet. Guardian Droids are also capable of verbal speak with a loud booming electronic voice. While both a weakness and strength, should this droid become hacked, a simple self destruct sequence can be triggered via a remote system outside the droid's brain. This droid looks pretty much like a large droid head attached to a moving metal beam, or stilt. The center of it contains the Particle Beam Cannon.

Last edited:
The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner ,

Thanks for taking the time to use the Factory. I am going to be working with you through the review and approval stages of the Factory, so hopefully this can be a quick and painless process:

Height: High
Although it might seem like something extremely minor and insignificant here, please make sure you're following the ratings given in the droid template. Please change "High" here to the appropriate corresponding rating laid out in the template which should be "Large." Thanks!

Resistances
  • Energy: High
  • Kinetic: Average
  • Lightsabers: low
  • Other: EMP/Ion: Low
Just wanted to point out here that you're actually about 3 ratings under-powered if you wanted to bump something up a bit, or even the production level of the unit.

Particle Beam Cannon
Can you please link this to the submission, thanks

Please remember to tag me with any changes made to the submission

The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner

I can got ahead and stamp this with an approval, i just wanted to let you know that you still have 2 points floating around right now that you can put into the sub. If you don't want to do this, that's perfectly fine and I'll just go ahead and stamp this with an approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom