Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Place Where the Party Never Ends

Outfit: Dress
Tag: Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn

The nightclub had thumping techno music, it wasn't usually her style of music but here on Zeltros, it just felt so right. It had been years since she had been to this world and part of her was wondering why she would ever leave, it was just so blissful and she felt so much more at peace. No longer caring about other people getting married or moving on in their lives while she was stuck moping around. Nope, instead she was drinking, partying and letting herself go. It was also great that she didn't have to worry about jealous boyfriends or angry aggressive people attacking her for enjoying an evening or two with another woman when she felt the desire. Not that she had been that interested since Allyson. It was just nice to know that if she was, then there would always be a chance. Her dress complimented her green eyes, she had been told by a number of folks, some more interested than others but it only made her chuckle and politely decline. Usually, when she had been hit on as much as she had been tonight, she would be in a foul mood looking to head home. Instead, she maintained a positive attitude and enjoyed her evening.

Ordering another drink, she dramatically spun on her chair and looked around the room. Curious to what she would find, or more accurate to see who she would find out on the dancefloor. Just enjoying the sight of people dancing, partying and not caring about the woes beyond this world. It was too peaceful and beautiful for Kat to not admire, she had been sullen and withdrawn for years now, this made it feel like she was several years ago. Enjoying the nights with others and more outgoing than she ever had been as a child. Recently, she had just been feeling alone and isolated, partly her own fault and partly her attempting to hide the pain that was burning through her. However, the time for negative, sad thoughts were gone. She needed to enjoy the moment, have a laugh and drink more. Always needed to drink some more!

Finishing her beverage, she ordered another drink at the bar. Hips sway a little to the beat of the music as she waited for the bartender to complete her order. The song was so much better here than it had been when she first heard it on Coruscant. Was this just a remix or did Zeltros affect the way music was?

A land of bygone dreams and pain, a land of my dreams, a land where I alone for longer and longer, getting cramped, a land of lost moment, a land of living sufferers and a spring that quietly freezes in enchanting seconds of silence.
A small nightclub, dozens of half-naked women's bodies, sweet sighs and agonising experiences gather in this place for a special trial, a trial of alcohol and lust, where everyone is right and everyone is wrong, where there are no differences and there are no roads, where people come to die and be reborn, where they leave their shattered souls and their dim past behind, looking for a ray of light and a path to a bright new world.
For Neryn, this cozy place has served as a small den from all the ills of destiny, from crazy chases from ancient creatures and communication with supernatural creatures, every day the girl came in hoping that finally she would meet someone and her life will cease to resemble an endless race around a circle, from new friendships and love and possible feelings, to rejection, silent withdrawal and pain aching in the heart.
Hiding between the dark exotic figures of the dancers the girl's eyes wandered from one lonely table to the next, from it to the third and so on...Neryn was wearing her trademark semi-transparent in some places dark dress that fully emphasized her small breasts, slender back and pale skin colour as well as the amazing colour of her snowy hair with fiery eyes.
She knew that here she could rely on instinct as many locals preferred more girls than men, so the girl's heart began to leap with joy when on another day in the field of her "exploration" came a girl of emerald colour, from her eyes and body to her dress she was like that delicate green sculpture of nature, that strange combination of artificial and natural beginnings, that girl at first did not realize that she had not been noticed.
Then Neryn took the will in her fist and nervously approached the girl, trying to create the effect that she was passing by, but in the end she flew to the seat next to the girl and not quite formally, but with sincere embarrassment asked.

"Hey there, is this seat already taken?"~

original_characters_long_hair_white_hair_black_dress_rain_flowers_anime_girls_anime-125999.jpg!d

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Just enjoying the feel of the music, Kat wasn't paying too much attention to the surroundings of her environment. The intoxicating Zeltros air provided too much bliss for her feel the need to be more observant of her surroundings. She was even ignoring her Echani training and just vibing with the environment around her. Not caring if there were dangers or if anyone looked out of place. By the time she realised that someone was talking to her, she was looking at them with wide doe eyes, completely unaware what was being asked for a long moment. She just looked at the woman, curious if she was another Echani far from home, but something nagged at the back of her mind said the stranger wasn't Echani but perhaps something else. Something different. Finally realising that she hadn't said anything for the longest time, Kat laughed a little, leaning back against the bar, "Sure! Take a seat!" Kat bobbed her head in time with the music as she hear it change into a new song.

"What do you think of the music here?" Kat asked the stranger, deciding it would be good to make small talk. Usually she would just brood and drink in silence, but Zeltros was bringing out something different in her. The pheromones and lifestyle of the Zeltrons was impossible to resist and Kat was just enjoying her time. Wearing a dress she would not normally wear, and letting her long white hair loose instead of being braided or out of her face. The Kat on Zeltros was like no other Kat, she was just having too much fun. She could use the Force to prevent all this but she didn't want that, she wanted to be this way. Even if she had to leave at some point, she wanted to feel this bliss, this extroverted side of herself that she never had the confidence to display elsewhere. Finishing her drink, she was using the Force to ensure that her body wasn't too drunk from the alcohol but she kept a light buzz to match the atmosphere of club.

Neryn gave the girl time to answer as she herself was well aware of the atmosphere they were in, this kind of music and dance and pheromones required a huge concentration of computing brain power to somehow analyse the words and construct logical answers. When the answer was heard Neryn nodded and with a small hand gently running across the table answered in a clear clear clear voice. "The music here is very welcome and a bit of a turn-on, something even similar to your attractive figure. But in this dillema, of course, I would have chosen you."
It was great at heart to flirt a little and at the same time dispel her embarrassment and formality with a girl of such unusual appearance, which by the way was to Neryn's liking. She never had a perfect archetype as she was open to new experiences, but having traits like an open soul, a certain degree of mystique, and eyes that would last forever made the owner of those beauties a definite goal for a girl. As a result, even if she spent so much time waiting for someone in this far from normal life, why not
use the chance in the form of a small talk, and if there really is an angel of salvation in front of her, but it was too early to think about it and so Neryn, taking on the role of some motivator of communication, continued talking, stroking her right hand and looking into the girl's eyes so that Kat Decoria Kat Decoria could feel at ease and in terms of the psychology and the starting friendly relationship between them.
"My name is Neryn , I am not a native but from the planet Brentaal IV where I spent my early childhood. For now I wander across the galaxy in search of life experience and communication alone, and I hope that you won't refuse me a pleasant evening communication, while all around are either already busy or are beyond the edge of something when you can still talk about something. What's your name and what are you doing in such a hot place?"

As the stranger sat down, she gave Kat a fairly big compliment that caught the Echani off-guard. She wasn't usually to being approached and flirted with in such a blatant manner. Usually she would approach a potential partner in her experiences, but lately she hadn't even done that. Looking back at the woman, she offered a smile, "Ummm, cool. Well, I was thinking the beat was something decent to dance to personally. Never thought music would be a turn on for people..." Kat wasn't sure how to approach things, she didn't mind the flirting and woman finding her attractive, she just didn't know how to respond. The pheromones guided her to go with the flow and see how things go but Kat was curious to know more about the woman.

Which was exactly what she got. Not necessarily a whole life story situation but a lot more information than she had figured someone would openly share. Kat was now even more curious, usually the people that she met were reserved and secretive but this woman seemed to be a lot more open and interested in sharing. "I'm from Eshan, Zeltros was just a nice place to get away. Lets you put your hair down and enjoy the moment more." She paused, since she wasn't sure how much to share with a complete stranger but at the same time, this was Zeltros. Violence just didn't happen here and she felt so safe that it was fine to be more open.

"Kat. Kat Decoria. I am just on a holiday." Kat grinned as she took a drink and gulped it heavily.

"Very nice to meet you, Kat. I'm not surprised that a girl of your body and mind has found this place a certain fresh air for the mind and flesh. I spend most of my time alone, so I guess I haven't fully understood the cost of such an escape from crazy reality yet. Although I come from an aristocratic family and all sorts of regulations and protocols were required of me, which of course I did not like, and only when I was thrown out of the house, and then I say mildly, said hello to such restaurants and such tones of music and darker aspects of reality inside which majority lives in.
Speaking of dancing, you're still able to move a little, I would not mind dancing with such a beauty, do not worry if that I will be in the lead in the pair, I have approximate skills and you will not fly anywhere. Or would you rather stand? It's just that I can see how-you keep your body mass plus-minus in the air in a very uncertain state while using force. I can get us a common room with a bed so you can get some sleep and I can tell you other interesting things in the meantime, unless of course you have more important things to think about."
Neryn said and taking a bottle of champagne she carefully poured herself and offered it to Kat too, starting already to drink hers and stroking her hair to indicate that she was completely relaxed and posed no threat to her new companion in case she had unkind thoughts about the local townsfolk. She cautiously took out a pen and a piece of paper and handed it to the barman with a wink and he took it from her with a signal and Neryn moved a little closer to the girl so she could hear her reaction in the midst of all the madness unfolding around her from all sides.
At this time various figures gradually left the club and it became increasingly quiet and surreal, the atmosphere became thick and Zeltron's special pheromones only intensified the nature of the current situation.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Kat studied Naivia, there was a certain amount of word vomit in her mind. A lot to take in and try to process while trying to focus with all the loud, deep music. For Kat, she was struggling to follow the way that the woman thought. It seemed to jump from topic to topic, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing but for Kat it was difficult to follow what was being said. However, Kat took in the information a little slower than usual but she didn't miss anything that was said. Smiling, she finished her whisky and looked at the woman, she was clearly infatuated with Kat in a way that Kat was taken aback by, it felt like she wanted to move things quickly when Kat definitely felt that there was too much of the night to enjoy in the club before heading to a bedroom was even discussed in her mind.

Dancing, dancing didn't seem like a bad idea. She chuckled when Naivia stated she could take the lead, "No, no. If I dance, I take the lead. It is how I have always dance." She smiled with a soft chuckle, "as for the bedroom stuff. Bit too early in the evening for that talk, for now, lets enjoy the moment. Embrace chaos and let the mood guide us." Kat stated as she ordered another Corellian whisky, downing that drink and rising to her feet gracefully. Her drinking having not affect on her for the moment, looking back at Naivia, "come on then. Lets dance while the song remains something good to dance to." Kat grins widely and wanders to the dancefloor, the crowd on the floor meant it would be easy to get lost on the dancefloor in the crowd but she wasn't attempting to lose Naivia, just enjoying the crowd of people.

The music was blasting, thumping in her head as she closed her eyes and danced to the music. Her body moving gracefully, her skills in fighting and Eshan way of communication meant that her skills in dancing were lot more graceful than normal for someone who rarely dances like Kat.

Neryn was not particularly proffesional According to the atmosphere and even less so one that had a chaotic beginning in itself and so when Kat suggested she do this action, she only nodded silently, turning her head even more critically. For her there was no concept of one night and a goodbye, she studied the girl's behaviour carefully and tried to work out whether she could trust her in the morning, when all the alcohol and harsh feelings were gone, and whether Kat would go mad at the knowledge that she had slept with someone else? In any case, these questions prevented Neryn from enjoying the atmosphere of the room to the fullest and so although the girl let her new friend lead the dance, she herself did not lose her grip and showed great skill and aristocratic roots in each of her movements, from which she had emerged into this new world and in which she remained, not returning to the nest of her family and the centuries-old Naivia dynasty, choosing to build her own way.

As they danced Neryn stroked Kat's sides a little as if to gauge their level of tension, by such caresses one could speak not only the language of words but also the language of touch and gestures and languid breaths. Sometimes there was more meaning and morality in them than in all the words and turns that existed to denote emotions of such exquisite form.

"Dear Kat , I hope you won't mind if I find out the reason why you are here and if there is anything I can do to help you before this night leaves our secluded corner of the earth? Anything you wish, I am capable of awakening in you almost everything in the nature of a living sentient being, somehow I can feel the rhythm of this dance and the special desire of two bodies to be united from the beginning of the dance to the last rhythm and voice to the end. Also, by the way, why do you only like girls? I like girls too, but I have a total hatred for guys, horrible past and so on".

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Kat danced away to the beat, feeling Neryn's fingers touch and caress her body. She didn't mind too much, the point of dancing was to be intimate, close and having physical intimacy. It was not something she did off Zeltros often, dancing felt too close to fighting and sparring for Kat was off limits unless it was with a partner she wanted to test compatibility with. Here though, she wasn't thinking of that, she was just thinking about the music, the hard beats and sultry tones and how much that she wanted to sway and dance to them. Her eyes closed as she moved her body around and embraced the feeling of the music as it poured through her. Just relaxed and living in the moment in the purest form that she could, instead of worrying about the future or past mistakes.

Her family life was modest, simple for the most part and nowadays slightly estranged due to her travelling and feeling heartbroken somewhat. There was little the alcohol and pheromones were doing but just washing away Kat's own negativity and self-doubts. This was Kat at the peak of her excitement and confidence. Just embracing the moment and loving the feeling she had when dancing and exposing her skills in the art form. It was clear that Neryn was holding back in terms of dancing but Kat didn't want that, she feared that meant Neryn wasn't having as much fun. "Dance, you can dance better than that, I can tell!" Kat grinned.

It seemed that Neryn wanted to talk, to know Kat more and share more details than just embrace the fun and enjoy the night together. It was a shame, since she just wanted to dance and enjoy the club for what it offered. "I'm just here to have fun, to dance, drink and enjoy myself. I escaped here to get away from the big, life altering questions and jobs. This is my holiday." Kat answered as she danced more, "I like women exclusively because that's just how I am. I can't explain it, nothing against men, some are idiots or jerks but others aren't. Same goes for women really, but in terms of attraction, women appeal to me where men don't and never have. Hating men isn't healthy, hating anyone isn't healthy. Hate leads down a dark path that you would be better off avoiding, don't need to forgive or forget but let the hate go."

During the short but gentle spins around Kat , Neryn's mind formulated approximate compliments and actions that could help her and her new-found friend relax and fully immerse themselves in the wild dance of the night, which implied that although it was true that she did not fully reveal her dancing skills, as she was used to dominating, but still giving Kat a chance to show herself played a big part in establishing a prototype relationship between the girls. When Kat told why she only likes girls Neryn with a happy face almost flew into the wall for joy, which always meant one thing, she was lucky and her hunch was true.
"I can 99% support your sentiment, as 1% is what still keeps me bisexual, although I don't know why myself. Most of the time men used me outright for animal and financial pleasure, it was terribly unpleasant, again using euphemisms during my speech, but in the end thanks to women, from my mother and through my life, always helped and comforted me if something awful suddenly happened. So psychologically and in general I am much more interested in women, there is nothing to hide. I can do the whole dance, but I'm not sure if you can keep up, though if you caught my eye, I'm sure you're capable of a lot, Kat~".
After these words Neryn took Kat a bit lower by the butt and pressed her a bit harder against her own body, she romantically growled and spun around a few times faster, catching the wind in flight and doing all sorts of tricks, but in a way that Kat kept up and got a great experience from this, as Neryn's movements also had the logic and a little intimacy, she passionately breathed on her ears and purred as if drawing Kat closer to her body. It was all a big surprise for someone who has done only one thing for most of her life: travel and run from danger, so Neryn gave herself to the moment to the maximum, hoping it would never end.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

With her eyes closed, Kat was just dancing and losing herself to the music and the positive atmosphere of the crowd. It was dire and depressing off Zeltros that Kat was loving life here, that nothing was phasing the world and people were celebrating and enjoying the brilliance of life. Her mind was drifting away to the music and being swayed by the chaotic euphoria of the planet that she wasn't even sure if she could ground herself for the serious topic and conversation that Neryn wanted to have. It was sounding that she had a tough life growing up and dealing with guys who took advantage of her was a shame. There were a lot of people who took advantage of others, slavery was still a common trade in the galaxy and treating sentient people like livestock never sat right with Kat.

"Having an interest in men is never a bad thing. There are a few men around here that look physically attractive and some of them might be your type too." Kat offered, she wanted the woman to feel that her sexuality was something she could be happy with, that it was okay to be interested in men if she was. There had been a time in Kat's life she thought she had been, but years passed and evidence mounted to contradict all that. Nowadays Kat felt more relieved that she accepted her identity and embraced who she was. "Ha, I'm Echani, there is no dance that I can't find a way to take part in." She raised an eyebrow as she felt Neryn place her hands fairly low, Kat raised them up to her hips.

Kat danced with Neryn, keeping easily enough, her body moved fluidly and gracefully as she swayed and bobbed to the beats of the music. "See, now that's better. Relax, don't worry about getting to know each other and lets just dance and have fun. That's what you do on Zeltros." Kat offered as she encouraged the dancing from Neryn.

Neryn was pleased that Kat thought of her in this way, and she responded with feminine love and care, stopping at certain moments to see if the girl was enjoying the dance and if she was in pain at certain moments, when Neryn held her most tightly so that she would not fall or collide with other couples. The girl was not at all embarrassed about her sexuality, but deep down she still hated men despite all the kindness she could in theory get from them, so the girls were times closer and dearer to her heart, such was her nature.
"I understand, Kat , but while I've spent a couple of days here, only you have touched a string in my soul and inspired me to the feat of coming up to you and dancing with you. I'm trying to take the leap into this crazy dance, but I also can't forget that you feel everything too and I want you to feel good about spending time with me and not the other girls."
Neryn smiled and kissed the girl on the cheek right in the flight of the dance, pressing her close to feel her heartbeat, as this was in a way a ritual of getting to know each other.

Afterwards Neryn let her go again and danced in silence for about an hour, after which she ordered some tarragon and began to drink it greedily, coming to her senses after the hot passionate dance.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Kat was skilled in dancing and she was more than capable of keeping off, even demonstrating skills that were more complex than usual for the dancefloor that they were on. She was in the zone and embracing the calm, excited and fun energy of the dancefloor as Kat moved around. She looked at Neryn and offered a small smile. "I understand being here, enjoying the atmosphere but being pulled by anyone in particular. I came here to escape and have fun. I haven't really been pulled in by anyone or pinned down by anyone at the moment, I am also not super looking for that either." Kat admitted, while she was a hopeless romantic and did want to settle down, her mind right now was different. She wanted to just have fun, embrace the excitement and joys of single life, especially since the last time she reached for a relationship it was snatched away because she had felt so insecure and didn't shoot her shot so now she needed to focus on herself and build towards being confident while single to work in a relationship.

Watching Neryn order and drink and take it, Kat smiled warmly, she ordered herself a water this time around. Needing to hydrate after the dancing. "But just because I am not looking for anything serious, doesn't mean we can't enjoy the time we have together. I just don't want you feeling misled." Kat admitted, it was a revelation that surprised herself since she had always thought she wanted relationships but now was being firm that wasn't the direction she wanted to go. It was strange but Kat felt a weight off her chest and realised it was something she needed to do. She needed to find herself.

In Neryn's eyes the world gradually became more blurred due to the effects of the enzymes she had absorbed along with the drinks and this eventually translated into a not-so-complete familiarity with a state such as "I am floating through the air". Some of Kat's words still reached her and marked a lovely degree of ease and freedom on her face, which meant that Neryn was still subject to herself and able to stand up for her words and actions, which was an important indicator of her freedom and functionality. She drank her shot glass all the way down and rested her head on her elbow, responding peacefully to the girl's private but very clear response.

"I am able to appreciate your willingness to just get lost in the labyrinths of this place, poetically calling everything, but I also think you should be aware that if you are personally happy and there are no problems between us, then I am not asking for more. Life experience hasn't been a waste of time, so I recommend you to calm down and just be yourself and not someone surreal. That's my only wish, and use all the time in your life that's given to you for your own good."

Neryn smiled pleasantly and put the glass aside and started running her eyes over the names of possible non-alcoholic drinks that she had not yet tried during the three nights she had spent here.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Kat had a few more shots, shaking her head after each one. The sharp, distinct taste hit Kat hard and she smirked, some found the taste unpleasant or had to disguise the flavours with softer flavours. For Kat, it was important to taste a drink such as these, appreciate the flavours and nuances of each shot.

Hearing Neryn tell her to calm down had her eyes rolling, there was nothing uncalm about her. She was perfectly calm, she was just wanting to forewarn and let Neryn know in her mind where this would be going and where it would be ending. She did not want to mislead, that was the last thing she wanted to do to another person. Especially since Neryn was dropping a lot of heavy and painful background onto Kat. However, Kat didn't call out or counter the comment on calming down, it would ruin the mood for both of them and currently Kat just wanted to keep things chilled and maintain the air of being easygoing. Something she wasn't really renowned for outside of Zeltron.

"So, what did you want to do next then?" Kat asked, curious to see where Neryn wanted to take the night now. Her mind still enjoying the bliss of relaxation and being stress free. She didn't want to plan or force a schedule, just flow and see where the night took her here and it was freeing to be away from all the work and drama of reality while here.

Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn

Although Neryn was already in a bad shape because of the wine she drank, which was not always good for her organs, sense of orientation and motor complex of the body, but in general she could still roughly understand the direction in which to develop communication and all the actions associated with it, so to Kat's question she replied quite calmly "In order to clear our heads, I recommend going outside and taking a walk through the local parks, maybe on the way we can find a hotel or a place where we can go and have a drink. Are you okay with that or not?" Asked Neryn, trying at least at the level of slight pencil movements in her head to remind herself what parks, green spaces and generally open spaces she might have seen before she walked into this restaurant of frantic dancing, her brain felt as heavy as her entire body weight on top of her, and it was a little disturbing and brought Neryn into a disgruntled stupor that sometimes infuriated her. Along with this she was too independent in her character and it would have been nice to help her, especially when from the outside her eyes looked like spiders, they were running and jumping from wall to wall, picking up either words, or forming a plan for their further fun for the night, or something even more unusual, but in the end Neryn pulled Kat's arm and whether she felt like it or not, a few steps later they were outside the walls of the room and a light evening breeze blew in Neryn's face and she loudly declared "Hooray! !! Cold!!! how nice after this stone cave you and I have been in for hours at least, then the plan is simple, shall we go where our eyes are and trust our fate?" Asked Neryn, sparkling with frantic and happy eyes that awaited new discoveries.

Wind sound

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom